Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. (17403 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by ubunja(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Chai ubanja i will soon run mad for this your write ups ooh shocked . please sir can you recomend some redpill dating drill book for me thanks ?. Happy new year my mentor cool
hie Wills. The quickest way to leapfrog in this game will be youtube videos. Find Rom Wills, C Boogie Productions, etc and an interviews channels called Soft White Underbelly.watch those p1mps and Prostitutes interviews. There's a lot of game to be gleaned there.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by ubunja(m): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Succinctly put. It's really an impressive article. But what changed your mind? It's like your views are gradually leaning more towards the "live and let live" attitude in relationships.
the one-sidedness of the earlier writeups attracted a lot of people who didn't really want to learn the game but see women bashed eternally. It was making me feel uncomfortable.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Nightsmoker:
Ubunja what you wrote doesnt apply to me, you failed here. If I chase a girl and she acts cold or indifferent I immediately drop her that moment, I only chase girls who shows quick interest in me.

I am the last man on earth that can ever be manipulated, right from my childhood I acted differently from the average human being.

Then you simply haven't met the girl you're attracted to. Simple as that.

Attraction for sex and attraction for partnership are two different things. You have been simply trying to satisfy your occasional sexual desires.

A man can have sex with a prostitute not because he is attracted to her but because he wants to fulfil his sexual needs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by OGWILLS123: 1:06am On Jan 04, 2021
ubunja:
hie Wills. The quickest way to leapfrog in this game will be youtube videos. Find Rom Wills, C Boogie Productions, etc and an interviews channels called Soft White Underbelly.watch those p1mps and Prostitutes interviews. There's a lot of game to be gleaned there.
chai boss am lying down to thank you. What i learned from you this night would have taken me years of experience and life time to know. Knowing all this things at the age of 18 is nothing but a mind blowing experience shocked . thank you very much sir for laying my dating fundation, i will be mentioning you from time to time to seek for advice. once again thank you sir cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by purples25(f): 2:10am On Jan 04, 2021
This is so true. So true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by ubunja(m): 5:04am On Jan 04, 2021
purples25:
This is so true. So true.
seems like you understand the game. Are you a practicing gold digger? Because that's the most sensible thing a woman can do in this climate of stupid dumb thirsty men... The harvest is ripe beyond ripe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Alvelt14(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2021
You are writing miseducation for the girls nowadays.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Priapus69: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Alvelt14:

With a little comprehension, every Miseducation goes both ways.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by narrowpathy(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Mr Ubunja what happens when an ice cold gold digger and an aware gamed man who has mastered the art of wallet closing(and being chosen) meet but for some reason either one or both are in an emotional state?

I am curious to know what happens when
1. The male is in an emotional state but somehow manages to close his wallet
2. The female is in an emotional state but somehow manages to close legs.
3. The rare occurrence where they both are emotional but the stalemate in 1 and 2 occurs

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Its all about finding the right man.
Ladies, shall we?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by galadima77(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Holosho sisterhood have finally bought ubunja over. Ubunja is now standing with the enemies grin

It's about knowing the truth and prioritizing yourself, and not men vs women!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by galadima77(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Priapus69:

With a little comprehension, every Miseducation goes both ways.

Word!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by galadima77(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2021
ubunja:

MAKE YOURSELF THE WRONG MAN.

The Game is broad.

It goes beyond just getting a GF.

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by galadima77(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2021
ubunja:

MAKE YOURSELF THE WRONG MAN. That's about it bro. Yes.

Brothers need to read these writeups in reverse. Every trick that teaches women to gold dig, is a chance to learn to avoid it if you're a man. That's how the game goes.

Guys need to know that the things in the female Miseducations can really help them forge business arrangements with gold diggers. Find a cute girl and help her gold dig dumb men and see how you'll also benefit. The Game is broad. Guys need to understand it goes beyond just getting a GF.

Did you have to break it?... those who'd
fall won't like it no matter how hard you try.
You already did justice. Thank you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by purples25(f): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2021
ubunja:
seems like you understand the game. Are you a practicing gold digger? Because that's the most sensible thing a woman can do in this climate of stupid dumb thirsty men... The harvest is ripe beyond ripe.

Haha. grin

I'm not a practicing gold digger, but I understand. Even if all a woman wants is marriage, this theory applies too.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2021
ubunja:
I tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by xfactordv: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Your right I have always been attracted to girls in a sexual way that's y i don't waste time with a gal that plays hard to get. Ride on sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
learnt a lot from this piece

guys pls learn to close your wallet especially when she has not opened her legs yet

if your game isn't enough to open her legs, then forget it your money will never

learn to invest in yourself more, that way you will attract them and in most cases (like this), they will go emotional before the right time

Real men remain logical

ubunja the great

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Dreadlock69(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin in reverse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by GregJo: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ubunja you're the reason I'm becoming a P1mp!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Akinbahm(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
angelfallz:
2 gold sentences from this piece

1. A gold digger DOES NOT ask for money. What she does is She presents a problem. If a man loves her enough, he offers a solution. By spending.
2. A man will see a woman for the very first time and shout "That's my wife right there!", genuinely believing he's in love. But what he's really experiencing is a rush of feelings and emotions that he's incorrectly decoding.

This rush of feelings and emotions is not a man's natural state. It is a temporary state. And his weakest state.

You deserve this for quoting everything

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nightsmoker:

So your definition of Love is to lose one senses right?

so to you love means acting foolish, No wonder majority of the masses are poor and foolish while the elite controls the world.

Love is not something under your control. Bottomline.

It is one of the strongest emotions known to man.

I'm one of the most redpilled people ever but I speak from personal experience. Love will throw all your redpilled knowledge into the trashcan

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by TheVictim01(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is truly a masterpiece of an intellectual art by Ubunja Raycard. I think I've learnt more than the females, though being for-women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by ubunja(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
TheVictim01:
This is truly a masterpiece of an intellectual art by Ubunja Raycard. I think I've learnt more than the females, though being for-women.
truth-seekers will recognize the truth no matter what form it comes in. Nice one bro.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by ubunja(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
ALEX182:

Love is not something under your control. Bottomline.

It is one of the strongest emotions known to man.

I'm one of the most redpilled people ever but I speak from personal experience. Love will throw all your redpilled knowledge into the trashcan
always make sure the woman is the one in love. That's Rule Number 1,2,3,4,5 up to 100. Never be in love yourself or you're screwed lol.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
GregJo:
Ubunja you're the reason I'm becoming a P1mp!
there's a level of understanding of the game that when you reach it, anything and everything seems possible. And it will be. When you finally grasp male-female dynamics to the core, sex and love start not being enough. You wanna own a woman's very soul. Been there and I live there.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Creeza(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Shoot me, if I dont teach my daughter any of these!
Damn!! I feel so dumb right now.

Ubunja what planet you dropped from, you mudafucking-intelligent being? grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Creeza(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Alvelt14:
use it to your advantage. No vetting until thou cumest to thy senses- Reverse gold diggin chapter 1 vs 1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by ubunja(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Creeza:
Shoot me, if I dont teach my daughter any of these!
Damn!! I feel so dumb right now.

Ubunja what planet you dropped from, you mudafucking-intelligent being? grin
creeza just me doing my duty of passing on the truth I know. Explaining the game the best way I understand it. These are themes that are near and dear to my heart. And I never get tired of putting out these writeups.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen. by Creeza(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
ubunja:
creeza just me doing my duty of passing on the truth I know. Explaining the game the best way I understand it. These are themes that are near and dear to my heart. And I never get tired of putting out these writeups.
Enough respect from this side of Africa. Anyday anytime twice on a Monday!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.