Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. (682 Views)

Trying To Connect To Mysql Using Node. What Am I Doing Wrongly? / Check Out This Website I'm Designing Using Node JS And Expressjs / Building An API In Node.js And Taking It Live On A VPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by thaplugg(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello guys. I'm trying to build a web app using node. Please how can i host my sim card to be able to generate response. Bosses in the house help
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by aleeyus(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
thaplugg:
Hello guys. I'm trying to build a web app using node. Please how can i host my sim card to be able to generate response. Bosses in the house help

You need a virtual number, not your real number.
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by thaplugg(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
aleeyus:

You need a virtual number, not your real number.
i need to send it frm my sim cus i'm trying to automate my data biz
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by biden123(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
thaplugg:
What exactly are you trying to build?
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by calculatrice: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2021
On the off chance that you plan to utilize the SMS Bomber, at that point it isn't essential that you should dominate some specialized aptitudes. All you require is to enter the beneficiary's telephone number, instant message which you need to send and the number of messages you need to ship off the beneficiary. The SMS Bomber or SMS flooder like online programming is practically like the instant messages which you send from your cell phone. Nonetheless, it accompanies one exemption that as opposed to sending just one message duplicate the product copies the messages which you wish to send. Likewise, this product will show you as a sender at whatever point the beneficiary gets the message. SMS Bomber Online
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by thaplugg(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2021
biden123:
What exactly are you trying to build?
a data reselling site sir
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by aleeyus(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2021
thaplugg:
i need to send it frm my sim cus i'm trying to automate my data biz
D you want to capture all the events related to SMS?
I need a little clarification.
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by biden123(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2021
thaplugg:
a data reselling site sir
Chat me up
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by thaplugg(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
biden123:
Chat me up
okay sir drop ur number
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by thaplugg(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
aleeyus:

D you want to capture all the events related to SMS?
I need a little clarification.
Yes sir e.g id like the receiver to be 131 then sender should be frm my sim. collecting the input frm client then send data.
Re: Building An Auto Sms App Using Node. by Cabardin: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
I used to use such an app but eventually realized that I needed to write and send a message myself most of the time. My smartphone already has a delayed message function, and I don't use a large mailing list. But I found the auto message to missed calls app handy on the contrary. I often forget to turn silent mode after an important meeting, and my wife is offended that I do not answer her. But after a while, I called her back, and she realized I was just busy. Perhaps you could add this feature to your app. It would be useful to many users.

(1) (Reply)

Website Design By A Django Noob / Someone Should Please Help: What could be the cause of this... / What Is It With Programmers here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.