Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man (632 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man by Passcord(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Due to the belief in our society, no body wants to hear at all that you're a homosexual. You parents can even go as far as disowning you for the moment if they discover you practice such.

Many of those into such practice go about saying although secretly, that they aren't committing any crime by being homosexuals and should be allowed to practice that freely, as being done in many other Western countries but unfortunately for them, it's a crime in Nigeria.

That notwithstanding, the stigmatisation one suffers being a homosexual in this part of our world is second to none, as virtually everyone including your loved ones see you as a black sheep. A man by name Vincent Desmond recounts what his mother did to him when she opened up to her, that he's gay. He narrated that the mother tried to get him arrested after he opened up to her...see below:

https://omambala.ng/blog/after-i-told-my-mum-im-gay-see-what-she-tried-doing-to-me-man/

Re: After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man by Laryne(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Are you ok?
Re: After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man by Freelane33(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Rubbishline like Vaseline grin.. awon eyan gaybread grin
Re: After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man by gasparpisciotta: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
She should have poisoned you instead, now you have ended up shaming her.
Re: After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man by Paulcyril19: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
There should be a separate country for you guys.
Re: After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man by Fvckyouall: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
See the comments from christains who say they are peaceful fvcking hudlums. That mother is not fit to be called one everyone should be treated as human beings if you don't like them stay away they did not kill your father ogini leave them alone

3 Likes

Re: After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man by MuttleyLaff: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Laryne:
Are you ok?

Freelane33:
[s]Rubbishline like Vaseline grin.. awon eyan gaybread grin[/s]

gasparpisciotta:
[s]She should have poisoned you instead, now you have ended up shaming her.[/s]

Paulcyril19:
[s]There should be a separate country for you guys.[/s]

Fvckyouall:
See the comments from christains who say they are peaceful fvcking hudlums. That mother is not fit to be called one everyone should be treated as human beings if you don't like them stay away they did not kill your father ogini leave them alone

MuttleyLaff:
Re: After I Told My Mum I'm Gay, See What She Did To Me - Man by Fvckyouall: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Paulcyril19:
There should be a separate country for you guys.

Ok make the country and put them there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Became RCCG G.O Exactly 40 Years Ago Today / Bishop Oyedepo To Commence The 100,000 Church Capacity Auditorium On Thursday / "Prophet Odumeje Is Fake” – Prophet Aloysius Challenges Him To Spiritual Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.