Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,747 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum (433 Views)

Why Are Ladies Against Government Implementing Free DNA Test / Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / Free DNA Tests In All Government Hospitals-health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum by Fuckyoumod: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
As we know, the increase in cases of men raising another man's children while thinking they are his biological children can not be overemphasised.

The most recent is Moyo Thomas.

It is the legal right and responsibility of every married man with wife and kids, to carry out early DNA test soon enough before it becomes too late to start afresh and reverse the effects of stroke and heart attack later in life.

I want to tell every wise man, not SIMPs please, that studies have shown that over 78% of married men raise one to three children that are not biologically theirs.

Re: The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum by Fahdiga(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
I urge my fellow men more especially Yoruba men to embrace this paternity test to ascertain the true identity of their children. infidelity is high on that side of the country. I'm speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum by olajizz01(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
I urge my fellow men more especially Yoruba men to embrace this paternity test to ascertain the true identity of their children. infidelity is high on that side of the country. I'm speaking from experience
Ipob will always be ipob.
Re: The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum by paulolee(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
the trend shall pass but men should do the needfull

1 Like

Re: The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum by grim33(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mgtow fools mgtow
Re: The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum by Fahdiga(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
olajizz01:
Ipob will always be ipob.
I can confidently tell you that your two children belongs to me
Re: The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum by Molahnelson(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
grim33:
Mgtow fools mgtow

What does this supposed to mean?
Re: The Calls For Paternity Test & Free DNA Centers Gathers Momentum by alexsoftwork(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
I support. So many Jezebel's Delila's roaming the street.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Adequate Sex / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Us*less / Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.