Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For (439 Views)

Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) / Rome Is Famous For Its Pyramids.... / What Your City Famous For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
Igbo tribe: i'm from this tribe and i can honestly tell you most of them are criminals and prostitutes.. Them like money too much and involve in many illegal things. Many money rituals and occult exist here

Yoruba tribe: Yoruba got Brains. They are like the most intelligent people we have in this country but people say them too dirty.. Them sabi do juju oh

Hausa tribe: Most of them are very ignorant, do not go to school, sell suya or water, push wheel barrow on the streets for people. They are very good in fighting, boko haram, carrying kettle dey pray everytime, visting mosque everywhere. They isolate themselves from other tribes

Southern areas (Rivers, crossriver, edo , awka ibom): Most girls from this areas fine well well with good shapes but most of them are believed to be possesed by water spirit..
Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by DSC7: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
I no sure say u well......
Igbos are known worldwide to be Industrious.....
Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Jeon(f): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
DSC7:
for the voodoo and criminal records

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by DSC7: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jeon:
for the voodoo and criminal records
Legit hustling.......
Importer &Exporter......
Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Jeon(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
DSC7:

Legit hustling.......
Importer &Exporter......
by scamming.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Greyworld: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Igbo tribe: i'm from this tribe and i can honestly tell you most of them are criminals and prostitutes.. Them like money too much and involve in many illegal things. Many money rituals and occult exist here

Yoruba tribe: Yoruba got Brains. They are like the most intelligent people we have in this country but people say them too dirty..

Hausa tribe: Most of them are very ignorant, do not go to school, sell suya or water, push wheel barrow on the streets for people. They are very good in fighting, boko haram, carrying kettle dey pray everytime, visting mosque everywhere. They isolate themselves from other tribes

Riverine areas (Rivers, crossriver, edo , awka ibom): Most girls from this areas fine well well with good shapes but most of them are believed to be possesed by water spirit..
So because you are from a lineage of thieves and Harlots you dare to insult an entire tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jeon:

by scamming.
true

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Greyworld: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jeon:

by scamming.
The idiot that swindled my boss is named Ganiyu Bamidele. He is an Igbo man.

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Polynek(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Your post is not totally true, but is not too far from the truth. U tried
Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Jeon(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Greyworld:
The idiot that swindled my boss is named Ganiyu Bamidele. He is an Igbo man.
Fool.
they're scammers, jealous humans, hate to see you progressing

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jeon:

jealousy full here. If a young boy of 18 buys cars, his friends can even kill him
Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Jeon(f): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
IntersexSherry:
jealousy full here. If a young boy of 18 buys cars, his friends can even kill him
I
tell you. but they are the must religious humans hiding their evil deeds under Catholic church

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Henrydonland(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
that Yoruba own tho...most Yoruba people(not all) that I know are too dirty even my current neighbour gan it is only God that is helping me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by zeuss: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
IntersexSherry:

Yoruba tribe: Yoruba got Brains. They are like the most intelligent people we have in this country but people say them too dirty..

Southern areas (Rivers, crossriver, edo , awka ibom): Most girls from this areas fine well well with good shapes but most of them are believed to be possesed by water spirit..

OP is a raving mad person with personal conviction.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by Greyworld: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Jeon:

Yeah. so says jeon the bitter soul.
Re: Nigeria And Their Tribes. What They Are Famous For by ridwanlawal: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
DSC7:
E well na just say Wetin e no know for life nahin you let am know today

(1) (Reply)

Davido Seen With His Bisexual American Lover / How To Make Men Chase You [incomplete] / To Those Shouting "The Future Is Female"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.