Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? (2801 Views)

So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Happyguy201: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2021
i often wonder how guys survive being in a relationship with a Nigerian woman a friend was telling me today that his girl of 1 year and 3 months has never bought even a boxer for him.

so what do guys really enjoy apart from sex?

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by blinking001(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Lol
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Organsmuggler(f): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2021
some women can't offer anything relevant in a relationship,,, no good advice no financial assistant, it's only their stinking pvssy they can offer

10 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Womanizer(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2021
If you're able to enter The Place without resistance, what else do you need?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Happyguy201: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2021
we men are truly suffering in the name of relationship

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Henrywalker: 12:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Love is actually blind! Guys gets nothing from girls, but they keep chasing them.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Organsmuggler:
some women can't offer anything relevant in a relationship,,, no good advice no financial assistant, it's only their stinking pvssy they can offer

I'm suspecting you oooo, it's like I asked you this question before and I will repeat it again, you be vagina person?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by ednut1(m): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Happyguy201:
we men are truly suffering in the name of relationship
sex in exchange for money
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by AgathaMoses(f): 2:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Nothing

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Happyguy201: 2:58am On Jan 04, 2021
AgathaMoses:
Nothing
###

exactly thank you for being honest
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Organsmuggler:
Dang, this your meme eeh. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Bari22: 3:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Sex, Nothing else
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by khingTony(m): 3:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerian girls will be intimidated by this question because they know the truth despite all their attempt to conceal it
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by ndi4luv(m): 3:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Although I'm not in any relationship at the moment but when I was apart of fukking that p*ssy there was nothing she could offer for me to even fukk her sef nah war I will have to beg and beg before I fukk I couldn't take it anymore

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Gerrard59(m): 3:49am On Jan 04, 2021
You have to change the kind of ladies you date. If you date a lady working in McKinsey or Seplat, you won't create this thread. However, for you to date such a lady working in either companies, you have to be a man of immense value.

You are who you date. EOD!

9 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Happyguy201: 4:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Gerrard59:
You have to change the kind of ladies you date. If you date a lady working in McKinsey or Seplat, you won't create this thread. However, for you to date such a lady working in either companies, you have to be a man of immense value.

hmmm interesting

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Happyguy201: 4:03am On Jan 04, 2021
@Lalaticlacla
@Myd44
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Maddie8(f): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2021
I often see guys complaining about Nigerian women. Is it that bad?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Happyguy201: 6:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Maddie8:

its worse dear but your profile is fake .

7 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Maddie8(f): 6:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Happyguy201:

its worse dear but your profile is fake .

No, it isn't undecided
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by MiVida(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Maddie8:

No, it isn't undecided
so fake!

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2021
wahala and pussy nothing more
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Kapilta(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Maddie8:
Are u Ethiopian?
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Silentgroper(m): 6:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Maddie8:

No, it isn't undecided
Yes it is..
una wan dey run us local abi

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by zed7: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

I have dated a lady who worked in a more prestigious firm and yet she was stingy. I believe giving is a function of upbringing and orientation. I once dated a corper who wouldn't stop giving.
Most women don't like giving. I work in a decent organisation and even my female colleagues still look for who will buy them lunch, both the married and single. Some even ask you to give them money even though the earn very well and have husbands.

Even as a married man, I know that sex isn't at the snap of a hand. Women will still not give you sex 24/7 even if you buy them a private jet. They will still claim to be tired or sick or stressed out not in the mood. If you like get 4 wives, you wouldn't get sex 24/7. Funny enough, the only time I ever had unlimited sex was when I dated a girl with a high libido. She never ever said no. Then again, we weren't living together maybe that was why she always provided it when I asked.

The question is what do you gain from women? That question should go beyond sex and gifts. For most men, the answer is nothing. For others it could be emotional support, acceptance, ego etc.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Happyguy201: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2021
zed7:

I have dated a lady who worked in a more prestigious firm and yet she was stingy. I believe giving is a function of upbringing and orientation. I once dated a corper who wouldn't stop giving.
Most women don't like giving. I work in a decent organisation and even my female colleagues still look for who will buy them lunch, both the married and single. Some even ask you to give them money even though the earn very well and have husbands.

Even as a married man, I know that sex isn't at the snap of a hand. Women will still not give you sex 24/7 even if you buy them a private jet. They will still claim to be tired or sick or stressed out not in the mood. If you like get 4 wives, you wouldn't get sex 24/7. Funny enough, the only time I ever had unlimited sex was when I dated a girl with a high libido. She never ever said no. Then again, we weren't living together maybe that was why she always provided it when I asked.

The question is what do you gain from women? That question should go beyond sex and gifts. For most men, the answer is nothing. For others it could be emotional support, acceptance, ego etc.

thank you for the contribution you have said it all . may God help us men

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Maddie8(f): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Kapilta:
Are u Ethiopian?

Nope.
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Rproxy88(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Too early Abeg
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by mosdii(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by paulolee(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2021
the only benefits I get is meeting more new female friends and nothing else..
thats why I only date girls dt are working or if her parents owns an investment like shops, eatery or a mall or even a boutique...I no dey use those gilrs play o
Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by Happyguy201: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

they are useless,

1 Like

Re: What Are You Benefiting From Your Relationship With A Nigerian Girl? by blinking001(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

Bullshit

(1) (2) (Reply)

[Video] Facts You Never Knew About #nobraday 'No Bra Day' / Help!!! I Find It Very, Very Difficult To Sleep At Night Without Sex Or Masturba / Is She The Youngest Bustiest Social Media Celebrity In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.