Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (99195 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Menance: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2021
I expected to see beautiful scenery because I know Mauritius is a nice place.. but na so so cabin and food food we just dey see..

What is the beauty of a travel thread without nice scenery and landscape pictures of nice places..

"Let me bribe you with my breakfast"

12 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Emaxwell(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Menance:
I expected to see beautiful scenery because I know Mauritius is a nice place.. but na so so cabin and food food we just dey see..

What is the beauty of a travel thread without nice scenery and landscape pictures of nice places..

"Let me bribe you with my breakfast"

If you followed the thread from the beginning you would know why she has been snapping food but no you just want to comment and be relevant better get a life undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Flexherbal(m): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Petyprincess:

Thank you Jare, this is the statement that is paining them,maybe my shoe is really brighter than their future undecided cheesy

Only the boys are wailing on my thread which i understand their frustration,if i was a guy living in Nigeria nd no means to travel out i will also be frustrated.

I will upload more pictures later, let me enjoy my breakfast first,please come join me.

#wailerscankeepwailing
#brokeguysareusuallyfrustrated.

I love the breakfast part.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Blackdisciple(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2021
So you went from Lagos to Ethiopia, Kenya to Mauritius island to show use plane, terminal, packed bread.

In Kenya you did not see those wild animals they used to show us on Natgeo wild.

In Mauritius island you didn't see the grasses, little gathering of waters, plants , Mauritius lizards.

And in Ethiopia you didn't see those women with giant earrings .

Bros na wa ooo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.