Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (99203 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by ElValiente(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2021
Blackdisciple:
So you went from Lagos to Ethiopia, Kenya to Mauritius island to show use plane, terminal, packed bread.

In Kenya you did not see those wild animals they used to show us on Natgeo wild.

In Mauritius island you didn't see the grasses, little gathering of waters, plants , Mauritius lizards.

And in Ethiopia you didn't see those women with giant earrings .

Bros na wa ooo

transit through those countries not vacationing. Are you guys on hard drugs?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by JuanDeDios: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Petyprincess:
I finally landed Mauritius around 1am, i passed through a lot of process including a covid 19 test nd to be sincere the lady that attended to me was very nice, she kept asking if i was okay,if it was painful or not.

The first covid test i did in Nigeria was not bad also, the guy made me comfortable, the second one i did in Nigeria was the most painful! The lady just pushed it in without care i almost cried cry. grin
Are they still using that method whereby they push it into your nose?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by ofiko123(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Nice one..
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Kingosytex(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Skyfornia:

1300 dollars for one night?

I been think say na only me see am? undecided
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by alexola20(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by shashaperry(f): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2021
seguno2:

You can continue it in the diary section.
No reply allowed so no hijacking

Sensible idea kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by thatigboman: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2021
COdeGenesis:
How will someone travel from Nigeria to Mauritius and the only picture she could take is the food she ate. I think the gurl is not well
she's being quarantined naa
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Evathyst(f): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Emaxwell:

If you followed the thread from the beginning you would know why she has been snapping food but no you just want to comment and be relevant better get a life undecided
And you are? angry angry

Her spokesman or what? You guys should be respecting yourselves this year by staying clear of other people's mention biko!

PS- don't quote me please, I have little patience for nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by JovialJune(f): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Menance:

Boy I can see your fever is way up..
It's my comment and my opinion on the thread abi and I said what I expected. Na your thread? Na your comment?.. You decided to wail and whine like a rabid dog...
Talking of it's a free world.

If you need the girl's attention you say it earlier let's know where to help you from.

Out of you and the guy you quoted, who needs her attention the most if not you?

You choose to troll her cos she trolls others and you think you're wise?

Are you that miserable offline that you can't find something useful to do with your life? Or sense is far from you?

4 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by kalu61(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
r3dphoenix:

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
How many accounts you go open. You have been called out several times. Repent this year abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

"The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.