Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) (49803 Views)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Racoon(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
shocked Snakes are scary creepy creatures anyday, anytime & anywhere.Thanks so much for this educative thread @ Odewaleadesoye.Kindly do well to give us the scientific names of these snake or animal species next time. smiley

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by sirtuler(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Northing is beautiful about snake , you can give your article another tittle..

2 Likes

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by GodWrites: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

If Mr Lala see this one na front page straight.

I love snakes a lot. Very fond of them too.

But...

Two years ago I opened the door to my room only to see a long and not so fat snake on the floor close to my bed.

That was the first time in my life I found myself one on one with such creature. I froze.

But I remembered that 13 days before, Ijeoma had promised to deal with me for dumping her after my carnal knowledge of her.

I started saying "I.J (that's what I normally call her). Please forgive me, I can't leave this world now. Please I.J." I stood there for about 8 minutes without being able to move.

To my surprise this creepy creature started moving towards me. I couldn't run, I kept muttering the word Ijeoma, Ijeoma. But the snake just slithered past me and went away.

I never saw Ijeoma again but I strongly believe that was Ijeoma sending a message.

It was a stern warning never to mess with her kind again.(so I thought)

Did I change after that? Hmm! The spirit is always willing but the flesh no send am.

Bravo! Your epistle made me smile smiley

2 Likes

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by DeMoneyGenius: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
How exactly did the king cobra make it as a beautiful snake?
Ayam not understanding oo.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Gabbriell: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nigerians, On a Monday morning for that matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
What's beautiful about snakes?

3 Likes

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by olatunji390(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
This people never see "itsekiri water viper". It's beauty will posses u if u look am to much.

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Omezif(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
The specie of these snakes are very dangerous.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Should: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lala viewing grin

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nothing beautiful about snakes oooo
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Just one bite will make you understand that all that glitters is not only gold but can be an highway to the grave

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by JoeEeL(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
You failed to add the Coral snake and Adder.

Those are exceptionally beautiful snakes.

Including the Mozambiquey yellow Cape Cobra
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by zedegit: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Snake die die die. I say die die die.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by optimusprime2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Even if a snake is non venomous, if it bites immediately get an anti tetanus shot...
Because I realised that snakebites from non venomous snakes are still dangerous

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
I don't like snake...check my signature
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Racoon(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Should:
Lala viewing grin
You quickly went for the snakemaster himself.Abi you be monitoring spirit ni? cheesy
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Ramanto(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
All that comes to mind at the sight of these reptiles is badger. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Kharol1234: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

If Mr Lala see this one na front page straight.

I love snakes a lot. Very fond of them too.

But...

Two years ago I opened the door to my room only to see a long and not so fat snake on the floor close to my bed.

That was the first time in my life I found myself one on one with such creature. I froze.

But I remembered that 13 days before, Ijeoma had promised to deal with me for dumping her after my carnal knowledge of her.

I started saying "I.J (that's what I normally call her). Please forgive me, I can't leave this world now. Please I.J." I stood there for about 8 minutes without being able to move.

To my surprise this creepy creature started moving towards me. I couldn't run, I kept muttering the word Ijeoma, Ijeoma. But the snake just slithered past me and went away.

I never saw Ijeoma again but I strongly believe that was Ijeoma sending a message.

It was a stern warning never to mess with her kind again.(so I thought)

Did I change after that? Hmm! The spirit is always willing but the flesh no send am.

No go let Jennifer find you come oo does ones them stubborn and na king cobra them go send come
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by obembet(f): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Go and beg her or expect bigger one
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by okpukpu(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
Cute venom
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by ukaface(f): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Now I will start dreaming of snakes
Don't know who push me sef to open the thread
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by itsja4: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Beautiful shey??
Until you see them crawling up in your room
It might get ugly by then.
No snake is beautiful to me
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Okwyjesus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
8. Emerald Tree Boa

The Emerald Tree Boa is found in many parts of South America including along the Amazon River. They average around six feet in length but can grow up to nine feet. Their diet is mainly small mammals but they do occasionally consume birds, lizards and frogs.

Their slow metabolism allow them to go several months between meals. Though completely unrelated species, Emerald Tree Boas appear very similar to the Green Tree Python who are closely related to the High Yellow Green Tree Python.

https://owlcation.com/stem/Snakes-Are-Beautiful-At-Least-When-Theyre-in-Pictures

Representing Nigeria with her colour
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Aguogba(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
The most beautiful snake is a dead one. No be only beautiful. Sexy nko?

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by mrkings84(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hope since they are all beautiful that they are all venomousless?
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Grandmeister(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
DeMoneyGenius:
How exactly did the king cobra make it as a beautiful snake?
Ayam not understanding oo.
I wonder too..the last two cobra pictures are not kings BTW.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by bluefilm: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wow!

These snakes look cool.

I wish I can own at least one of them as a pet.

I don finally join Lalasticlala snake cult.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by mrkings84(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
1. Emerald Green Pit Viper

Let's begin with a relatively new discovery; the Emerald Green Pit Viper was first found in 2002 in the eastern mountains of the Himalayas in the nation of Burma.

This intensely green venomous snake has bright markings with males having red eyes with red and white stripes while females have yellow eyes and stripes that are mostly white.

They can grow to at least 4 1/2 feet long, but as a fairly recent finding in the reptile kingdom, there may be much about this lovely creature that we are yet to learn, including their actual maximum size.

https://owlcation.com/stem/Snakes-Are-Beautiful-At-Least-When-Theyre-in-Pictures

How can you say this was first discovered in 2002 when this snake has been there since I started knowing snake as a child in the early 90s?

Anyway, let me read on....
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Ifiok21: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Death, taxes and snake topics on FP
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by luminouz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Number 2 is the most beautiful!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) / Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) / Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.