Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) (49843 Views)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

If Mr Lala see this one na front page straight.

I love snakes a lot. Very fond of them too.

But...

Two years ago I opened the door to my room only to see a long and not so fat snake on the floor close to my bed.

That was the first time in my life I found myself one on one with such creature. I froze.

But I remembered that 13 days before, Ijeoma had promised to deal with me for dumping her after my carnal knowledge of her.

I started saying "I.J (that's what I normally call her). Please forgive me, I can't leave this world now. Please I.J." I stood there for about 8 minutes without being able to move.

To my surprise this creepy creature started moving towards me. I couldn't run, I kept muttering the word Ijeoma, Ijeoma. But the snake just slithered past me and went away.

I never saw Ijeoma again but I strongly believe that was Ijeoma sending a message.

It was a stern warning never to mess with her kind again.(so I thought)

Did I change after that? Hmm! The spirit is always willing but the flesh no send am.

Is this real?
Like the snake waka pass you?
You no kill am?
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

If Mr Lala see this one na front page straight.

I love snakes a lot. Very fond of them too.

But...

Two years ago I opened the door to my room only to see a long and not so fat snake on the floor close to my bed.

That was the first time in my life I found myself one on one with such creature. I froze.

But I remembered that 13 days before, Ijeoma had promised to deal with me for dumping her after my carnal knowledge of her.

I started saying "I.J (that's what I normally call her). Please forgive me, I can't leave this world now. Please I.J." I stood there for about 8 minutes without being able to move.

To my surprise this creepy creature started moving towards me. I couldn't run, I kept muttering the word Ijeoma, Ijeoma. But the snake just slithered past me and went away.

I never saw Ijeoma again but I strongly believe that was Ijeoma sending a message.

It was a stern warning never to mess with her kind again.(so I thought)

Did I change after that? Hmm! The spirit is always willing but the flesh no send am.

Story
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by ElValiente(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Someone right now grin grin

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by zicoy6k: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nice and informative post. However, I find the Gaboon viper more beautiful than some of the snakes listed in the post.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Mycoin(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
فسبحان الله احسن الخالقين
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by excessmon(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please learn life is about learning
debbydams:
How can we convert this to pepper soup tongue
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by BIGPREEQ: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
I was expecting to see the gaboon viper, but unfortunately I didn't. It's more beautiful than most of the snakes the OP listed with its beautiful scaly patterns
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by mrkings84(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
8. Emerald Tree Boa

The Emerald Tree Boa is found in many parts of South America including along the Amazon River. They average around six feet in length but can grow up to nine feet. Their diet is mainly small mammals but they do occasionally consume birds, lizards and frogs.

Their slow metabolism allow them to go several months between meals. Though completely unrelated species, Emerald Tree Boas appear very similar to the Green Tree Python who are closely related to the High Yellow Green Tree Python.

https://owlcation.com/stem/Snakes-Are-Beautiful-At-Least-When-Theyre-in-Pictures

Are the the Emerald Tree Boa venomous?
Asking because these plenty for my side well .. although Oyinho will always tell us that you can only find them I'm American bushes. I no blame them shall, na dem do research
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by debbydams(f): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
excessmon:
Please learn life is about learning
learn what?
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Kestolove(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Snake can never b beautiful in ma face
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Kokoboss: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mehn I hate snakes.. If snake pass one place and I know I won't take that place again.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Btruth: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
badaru911:
Not only beautiful but also deadly....
is there any snake that's not deadly?

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by mrkings84(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

@mrkings84, Emerald Tree Boa Snakes are not venomous but being non-venomous they still kill their prey by constriction, holding them with their mandibles and wrapping the body around them, immobilizing and squeezing the prey until it dies from asphyxiation.
Have I answered your question?

Thanks snake man!
But how come no African snake was mentioned?
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by NorthernSerene(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
What about Puff Ader & Carpet Viper? Ain't they beautiful too?
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Beedude(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nothing beautiful about a snake. When u see one just flee if u cant kill it.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by ThierryJay: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I haven't heard nor read about this.

Lol, grin grin Your innocent reply to the sarcastic comment you quoted is extremely funny. You genuinely thought he was referring to a rare specie of python.

Buratainic python - python owned by our COAS Buratai

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by mrkings84(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

You, lalasticlala and Co here have finished them nah.

Stop eating snakes, you won't listen smiley

My brother snakes full area, my side we don't eat snake. I am from Akwa Ibom. In my clan main main we don't eat snake. Anyone who does that will be seen as an unfortunate person and others may not share foods with him. But shall, I have never heard that someone does B4.

Like I said, snakes roam freely in my area, they are not worship but are considered a rejected creature....
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by NorthernSerene(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wow! Most beautiful indeed but wait oo...What about their Puff Ader & Carpet-Viper? Ain't they beautiful too?
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Zoey95: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
debbydams:
How can we convert this to pepper soup tongue

is that what you eat in ilorin
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Hammergirl: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Snake can only be beautiful when it's well cooked and we'll served wink

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by mrkings84(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

A go like show for una area oo

Why?

See all those snakes u posted there, it's only about 4 I haven't seen B4 in our Forrests and bushes.......

Last year that King cobra in my area killed two children from same parents who went for hunting......

1 Like

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by ewizard1: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Its Blue Malaysian Coral Snake and High Yellow Green Tree Python for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Daldykan River Turns Blood-Red Sparking Biblical Plague Fears / Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. / Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.