Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) (49648 Views)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by brainhgeek(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
3,8 & 9 are the most beautiful of all snakes
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by Tundex911: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Who dey give them name sef?
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by WaterWalker5(m): 1:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Looks like you need a snake massage in Egypt, why are you stressed?
Looks like you're one of them bro.
No offense we live in diferent polarities and we can never understand each other. I ain't stressed and I don't need a snake massage.
I'll kill it and use its skin cos its beautiful enough to make leather stuffs with. Aside that I hate snakes irrespective of their beauty and exoticness. My polarity is different from.yours.
Re: 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) by aidameoryou: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

If Mr Lala see this one na front page straight.

I love snakes a lot. Very fond of them too.

But...

Two years ago I opened the door to my room only to see a long and not so fat snake on the floor close to my bed.

That was the first time in my life I found myself one on one with such creature. I froze.

But I remembered that 13 days before, Ijeoma had promised to deal with me for dumping her after my carnal knowledge of her.

I started saying "I.J (that's what I normally call her). Please forgive me, I can't leave this world now. Please I.J." I stood there for about 8 minutes without being able to move.

To my surprise this creepy creature started moving towards me. I couldn't run, I kept muttering the word Ijeoma, Ijeoma. But the snake just slithered past me and went away.

I never saw Ijeoma again but I strongly believe that was Ijeoma sending a message.

It was a stern warning never to mess with her kind again.(so I thought)

Did I change after that? Hmm! The spirit is always willing but the flesh no send am.

GUY YOU BE CUM-EDIAN
I SWEAR I DEY ON TOP YOUR COMMENTS SINCE MORNING, NA MY WORK TODAY THROUGHOUT
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? / How The Giraffe Got Its Long Neck (Pictures) / Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.