Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1793 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Sunnimuslim: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: . by Vikkoh(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2021
There are plenty fishes in the river! Look for another woman and say no to INCEST!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ojun50(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Vikkoh:
There are plenty fishes in the river!
Look for another woman and say no to INCEST!!
River too far
He should locate the nearest fish pond

8 Likes

Re: . by Sunnimuslim: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Vikkoh:

Lol, I don't see that kind of relationship as an Incest. We're not brothers nor sisters. She's only related to me through her great grandfather who is my own grandpa.

1 Like

Re: . by DasaintHope(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Even as a Christian you can both marry. The relationship is too distant. I would advice you to jokingly breach the matter to your Mom, and watch her reaction. I've experienced such a dilemma.

6 Likes

Re: . by internationalman(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2021
There's actually nothing really wrong in marrying your sister...

But be prepared for the possibility of birthing disabled babies

2 Likes

Re: . by TruthHurts1(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Please keep your ignorance about Christianity to yourself and stop living in deception.

DasaintHope:
Even as a Christian you can both marry. The relationship is too distant. I would advice you to jokingly breach the matter to your Mom, and watch her reaction. I've experienced such a dilemma.

3 Likes

Re: . by popweezy(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Look 4 someone else's sister na : sad
Re: . by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Sunnimuslim:
There's this girl I love so much but the only problem now is that we are related. We're not even that deeply related sef. I can't even qualify us as cousins cos her grandpa is my mum's half brother which makes her dad my mum's nephew.

Complicated right? Let me explain... My maternal grandpa practice polygamy hence the reason for the huge age gap between my mum and her grandpa.

She feels the same love for me but she's pulling back cos of the stigma that comes with that kind of relationship in a typical Yoruba society. I already told her that Islam religion permits that kind of relationship but she's not willing to make the sacrifices with me.

I really love this girl! She's my first love! I don't wanna lose her. What can I do in this situation? How can I convince her to go on this journey of love with me?
Guy go find another person joor

1 Like

Re: . by SavageBoy: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Wait oh...
so if two of you later marry,what will you tell your children about your grandfathers and great grandfathers
Re: . by olapitan83789: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2021
:There are plenty fishes in the river! Look for another woman and say no to INCEST!! River too far He should locate the nearest fish pond
Re: . by Womanizer(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2021
internationalman:
There's actually nothing really wrong in marrying your sister...

But be prepared for the possibility of birthing disabled babies

What did you just say?! shocked

1 Like

Re: . by crazyclown(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Sunnimuslim:
There's this girl I love so much but the only problem now is that we are related. We're not even that deeply related sef. I can't even qualify us as cousins cos her grandpa is my mum's half brother which makes her dad my mum's nephew.

Complicated right? Let me explain... My maternal grandpa practice polygamy hence the reason for the huge age gap between my mum and her grandpa.

She feels the same love for me but she's pulling back cos of the stigma that comes with that kind of relationship in a typical Yoruba society. I already told her that Islam religion permits that kind of relationship but she's not willing to make the sacrifices with me.

I really love this girl! She's my first love! I don't wanna lose her. What can I do in this situation? How can I convince her to go on this journey of love with me?
U re a simp
Now go back home and fúck her brains out
Re: . by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2021
My only advice - Don't make quick decisions else...

Re: . by NorthernSerene(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Vikkoh:
Shey you have seen it ko brother what Mr, Miss or Mrs Vikkoh has said? Nothing like INCEST there Islamically as you've explained your relationship with her. As a Muslim when you found yourself in this kind of situation, talk to your Lord by doing "Istiharah" . Incase you don't know how to do it talk to a trusted and educated muslim scholar around, I'd love to help but can't do it with a Tecno T528. Best of luck and may Allah guide and protect us till end.

2 Likes

Re: . by Shortyy(f): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
DasaintHope:

Please I don't know the kind of Christianity you're practising, but this doesn't apply to mine.

The grandfather of the guy is the great grand father of the lady. They're very much related please! The blood is there!
Re: . by Shortyy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Please keep your ignorance about Christianity to yourself and stop living in deception.

You dey mind am.
Re: . by crazyclown(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Shortyy:

Please I don't know the kind of Christianity you're practising, but this doesn't apply to mine.

The grandfather of the guy is the great grand father of the lady. They're very much related please! The blood is there!
Leave him let him fúck d girl. Jacob in d Bible married his 2 cousins, Isaac married his relative, d only one God forbid is wen u marry ur blood sister.

3 Likes

Re: . by Kayberg: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
angry
If I woze you slap, that your love heart will reset.
Will you go inside and start reading your Bible…
Re: . by MMXX: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
So girls don finish for your area,abi for this country undecided

I no blame you,na she give you face now you don love up..No go out go toast some other person for outside

If a girl gives a guy unnecessary attention sometimes with her good mind o(being friendly), it's either the guy loves up or he sees it as an invitation for sexual exploit with her.i dunno why cry
Re: . by Oturatetuala(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
I have to come to realize that most people in my country are abnormal.
Re: . by WhiteIverson: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Unlove her, then love her again.
But this time, with the love of God.
Re: . by DasaintHope(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Shortyy:

My bad. I didn't get the Relationship part.
Re: . by Hintona(f): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Calm down. The love go soon clear you for eye.

Young love dey hot well well but just calm down and make rational decisions.
Re: . by merieam16(f): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
DasaintHope:
which Christianity practice such....please visit ur bible again, all these was before God gave them the law
Re: . by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sunnimuslim:

WHO TOLD U ISLAM ALLOWS SUCH? WHATS THE PERSON DALIL?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sunnimuslim:

Date Her.
Re: . by Fvckyouall: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sunnimuslim:

Go for it even if it was your cousin or sister as far as you both love each other i dont see why not
Re: . by Robertgreene1(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: . by Robertgreene1(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2021
Bro...we re in d same shoes right now...my love..she even gave me her virginity..she's 20..I'm 25..when i asked my dad abt her family..he told me 2 forget abt her..that my great grand pa married from their umunna(kindred o)..not even from her extended family per say...I told my dad "na Dem Sabi..when d time comes..no Jupiter will make me not 2 marry dat girl..that if d gods gonna kill me if I marry her..that they can do js that.. that ds life don tire me sef" when I told my angel abt it..she started crying...I consoled her...nd assured her that we gonna overcome that stupid outdated igbo tradition..igbo pple eh...we re d most clannish people on earth..."don't marry from that state"..."don't marry from that village.."don't marry from that kindred"..haba!!!..after now.. we will all be claiming 2 be Christians..but still rooted neckdeep in obselete annoying traditions...Arabs nd Jews mostly marry their 1st nd 2nd cousins nd we re not better than them in any way..man..once u very sure that both of you love each other 4 real..then js go ahead nd be with ur love..damn all the consequences...all those ur family people raising objections now won't be there if u leave ur love nd marry someone u don't love nd start wallowing in serious regrets nd depression...they got their own lives to live nd u've got yours...shalom...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get Sexy Fulani Girls. Christian Or Muslim Doesnt Matter. / Most Men Here Are Hypocritical Bastards / Every Girl Dream Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.