Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 1 (313 Views)

SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 4 / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 1 by onefortunate(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2021
SWEETNESS (+18)
Episode 1

ADEBANJO

It wasn't like I was a 'Casanova' back then in school (FUTA), girls just liked my person and they loved to be around me. According to many of them whom we got so close, I was attractive (cute in complexion), I had the sexiest voice ever, I was intelligent, and a bit brilliant (ended up with a CGPA of 4.2), my dress sense was amazing, and to crown it all, my sense of humour was out of this world. The few who shared bed with me confessed I was a monster in bed. I wasn't that big down there, just 7 inches long and 1.5 inches thick.

It wasn't unusual to find a dude like me on campus, in fact, I'd seen many other guys like me and it seemed we kinda connected easily, because we did hang out almost every weekend. But what stood me out from the rest? I was dating the biggest girl on campus, Vivian.

I called her Viv.

Viv was one spoilt brat—the only disadvantage about her. In every other aspect, she was amazing. She was pretty, had the right shape, brilliant, as at the time we were together, her CGP was 4.48, she was an extrovert but she barely went to night parties, if you ever found her in any, you'd find me there.

She kept friends like herself, Toluwani and Fatima, both happened to be her course and room mates.
Oh, Viv and I were not course mates, she was studying biochemistry while I studied physics.

I was brought up in the Christian way, I guessed everyone was brought up in the Christian way, but I in particular, my parents strictly brought us up in that way.

We weren't rich, we weren't poor either, but dad was always able to bring something home at the end of each day after selling some of his farm produce, he was one of those who make the biggest sales of farm produce, products and implements.

Mom too was trying in her own way, she had a provision store, big enough to earn her about 50k by the end of each month. We were not that rich, but we were happy with what we could afford—a three-room flat, a Toyota Camry 2013, food on the table and good medical care.

My younger siblings—Abbey and Iyanu—and I barely complained because our parents always saw to our needs. As strict as my dad was, he still gave us the chance to socialize. He'd always say "human connection is precious," but he would never let his kids mix up with the bad kids on the street of Lagos. I will tell you more about my family along the line.

Viv on the other hand was a daughter of an oil merchant, Engr. Francis Okwuegbunam, owner of Bentoil Co., a multimillion dollars enterprise. Her family lived large home and abroad, she was the second and last daughter of Engr. Francis and Mrs Helen Okwuegbunam.

Her sister was a medical doctor in Texas, USA. Everything with them just perfect and every girl wanted to be like her. She once showed me one of her dad's mansions in Lagos, a massive edifice, big enough for three successful families. Her dad had a seventy hectares estate in Abia state, folds and folds of businesses and branches here and there. In short, her parents were wealthy, so wealthy our richness was nothing next to theirs, but Viv and I were amazing together.

How did I meet Vivian Okwuegbunam?
Find out in the next episode.

For the remaining episodes, click here

https://bossmeek.com/kingsleyfortunate/sweetness/

1 Like

Re: SWEETNESS (18+ Only)—episode 1 by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Nice one from ya!!!

(1) (Reply)

Major Reasons Kim & Kanye Are Going Their Separate Ways / Virginity Test: A Ruse Or Fact.. I Don't Want To Be Deceived / I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.