Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Virginity Test: A Ruse Or Fact.. I Don't Want To Be Deceived - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Test: A Ruse Or Fact.. I Don't Want To Be Deceived (312 Views)

Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Test: A Ruse Or Fact.. I Don't Want To Be Deceived by barbwire2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
I recently meet this very young girl online
, she is about 20 yrs old and yea we've only met once but we communicate alot each day. My problem now is she keeps saying she's a virgin and that her mum always takes her for a virginity test every holidays. I quite find it hard to believe coz once I asked her how it was done and she mentioned they'd usually take her blood sample (i am no medical student but i know, virginity can only be confirmed after sex coupled with the outflow of blood and all the tightest involved). So now I'm in a fix coz i really like this girl and I came out of a sex relationship with a girl dat cheated alot.
I don't know whether to confront or feel sorry for her. Please advise
Re: Virginity Test: A Ruse Or Fact.. I Don't Want To Be Deceived by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
barbwire2:
I recently meet this very young girl online
, she is about 20 yrs old and yea we've only met once but we communicate alot each day. My problem now is she keeps saying she's a virgin and that her mum always takes her for a virginity test every holidays. I quite find it hard to believe coz once I asked her how it was done and she mentioned they'd usually take her blood sample (i am no medical student but i know, virginity can only be confirmed after sex coupled with the outflow of blood and all the tightest involved). So now I'm in a fix coz i really like this girl and I came out of a sex relationship with a girl dat cheated alot.
I don't know whether to confront or feel sorry for her. Please advise
Wait..
You ain't a virgin....
But you want a virgin.... angry
Don't let me say my mind

1 Like

Re: Virginity Test: A Ruse Or Fact.. I Don't Want To Be Deceived by barbwire2(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Benjaniblinks:

Wait..
You ain't a virgin....
But you want a virgin.... angry
Don't let me say my mind
I didn't say i wanted a virgin. She insisted she was and it's an until marriage thing
Re: Virginity Test: A Ruse Or Fact.. I Don't Want To Be Deceived by tobechi20(m): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2021
You want to find out if virginity test is done using blood sample abi
Re: Virginity Test: A Ruse Or Fact.. I Don't Want To Be Deceived by sinaj(f): 1:32am On Jan 12, 2021
Virginity test can only be done through vaginal inspection.

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Treat Your Woman Like A Queen / Be Mean And Stingy To Women While You Are Still Poor ..... / Her Destiny Was Obstructed By Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.