Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. (890 Views)

Leaked Sex Video Of Naija Nurse With Bestfriend Husband Hit Online / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by GuyWise101(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

Guy please I want to travel out but I don't know which country to go and what to do to make cash.

I am 24 and 3m in my account so I want to travel to a foriegn country to make more cash.

Please advice me on the best country to travel to.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by GuyWise101(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

My mind is made up to travel out of this country.

Please advice me, Lalasticlala.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by Harrykn: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

Guy please I want to travel out but I don't know which country to go and what to do to make cash.

I am 24 and 3m in my account so I want to travel to a foriegn country to make more cash.

You go show me way? I need only 500k. I'll be willing to do boy boy
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by GuyWise101(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Harrykn:

You go show me way? I need only 500k. I'll be willing to do boy boy
I want to get idea on how to travel out of naija maybe to canada, I will start making research in the travel section.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by Harrykn: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

I want to get idea on how to travel out of naija maybe to canada, I will start making research in the travel section.

You nor go follow show me way, nah your man I be o
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Travel to Alabania life is easy there
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by bigpicture001: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Stay back invest the money wisely...become even richer den go to America and visit the slave workers there who don't sleep day and night working....laff at them, flex them... Tell them how u eat ur cake with gals ,police, law and still have it over here in naija...

Den return.. To ur soft life....naija is better when u have money!

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by GuyWise101(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
bigpicture001:
Stay back invest the money wisely...become even richer den go to America and visit the slave workers there who don't sleep day and night working....laff at them, flex them... Tell them how u eat ur cake with gals ,police, law and still have it over here in naija...

I didn't even made the money in Nigeria but in one of the African countries, but I just think I may make money in a foriegn country.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by viyon02: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Am not sure you are ready to travel, those who really want to travel don't trumpet it they make their research quetely and then take best decision.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by bigpicture001: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

I didn't even made the money in Nigeria but in one of the African countries, but I just think I may make money in a foriegn country.

How many years did it take u to mk the 3 million...?

Cuz lots of ppl make that in 6 months here in naija..not even the white collar guyz and without crime

1 Like

Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by GuyWise101(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
viyon02:
Am not sure you are ready to travel, those who really want to travel don't trumpet it they make their research quetely and then take best decision.
I am ready but I am having a double mind concerning survival over there.

Just want to get ideas and opinions, I don't want to go and squander the little one I have.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by GuyWise101(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
bigpicture001:

How many years did it take u to mk the 3 million...?

Cuz lots of ppl make that in 6 months here in naija..not even the white collar guyz and without crime
It took 2years, just felt I will make bigger money in the overseas.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by bigpicture001: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

It took 2years, just felt I will make bigger money in the overseas.

I can guarantee u better life..but not bugger money without certificate...
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by GuyWise101(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
bigpicture001:

I can guarantee u better life..but not bugger money without certificate...
Thanks sir but what do you know about China?

Bigger money is what I am looking for.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by crazyclown(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
With 800k I can help you with geninue Dubai Visa.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by viyon02: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

I am ready but I am having a double mind concerning survival over there.

Just want to get ideas and opinions, I don't want to go and squander the little one I have.
ok the easiest way to travel now is through education or you get invitation from relative. Since covid 19 make travelings very difficult these days
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
bigpicture001:

Op don't take this advise. Travel out of you really have the opportunity
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by Nazgul: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

3m is peanuts if that's what you want to use to relocate permanently out of Nigeria. Visa and flight ticket will finish that money you've not even added miscellaneous...no thanks to our depreciating naira.

To leave Nigeria you must have a plan. The reason why so many Nigerians resort to drugs in Europe and end up being jailed and deported is because they left without any plans on how to survive over there. They felt that once they get there, things will fall into place. Sadly life doesn't work that way.

Plan your life here in Nigeria, which country do you have in mind?

How easy is it for immigrants to get employed over there?

How's the standard of living over there for immigrants?

What's your reason for going there, is it to school, to learn a skill... etc?

How much will you need to survive there for at least 6months before getting on your feet?

Do you have anyone there that can accommodate you pending you'll be able to survive on your own?

If things don't go exactly how you planned it, do you have a backup plan to fall back on?

Please don't be in a hurry to leave this country or else you'll be hurriedly deported back here with nothing.

Take your time.

5 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by bigpicture001: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:
With 800k I can help you with geninue Dubai Visa.

Dubai is just like naija...its not a greener pasture land
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by crazyclown(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
bigpicture001:

Dubai is just like naija...its not a greener pasture land
D visa come with work permit
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by bigpicture001: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

D visa come with work permit

Which kind work...construction of 100k per month..?

With 3mill in naija and a good Biz..u will mk 3mill. In 6months
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by shilefan2(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

Check my signature and thank me later...
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by GuyWise101(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nazgul:

3m is peanuts if that's what you want to use to relocate permanently out of Nigeria. Visa and flight ticket will finish that money you've not even added miscellaneous...no thanks to our depreciating naira.

To leave Nigeria you must have a plan. The reason why so many Nigerians resort to drugs in Europe and end up being jailed and deported is because they left without any plans on how to survive over there. They felt that once they get there, things will fall into place. Sadly life doesn't work that way.

Plan your life here in Nigeria, which country do you have in mind?

How easy is it for immigrants to get employed over there?

How's the standard of living over the for immigrants?

What's your reason for going there, is it to school, to learn a skill... etc?

How much will you need to survive there for at least 6months before getting on your feet?

Do you have anyone there that can accommodate you pending you'l
You made alot of sense, thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by GuyWise101(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
bigpicture001:

Which kind work...construction of 100k per month..?
With 3mill in naija and a good Biz..u will mk 3mill. In 6months
Hmmmmn can this be true?
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by bigpicture001: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

Hmmmmn can this be true?

Yes na...someone dt mks 20k daily will not hit 3 million in 6 months...?
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by bigpicture001: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

Hmmmmn can this be true?

A guy making shawarma near my place makes over 50k daily on just shawarma....

He sells over 200 pieces at 1k each...and prepares all will f dem with say 30k daily...do the mass....

There is serious money in rough neck jobs!...

Open ur eyes in naija...u no need abroad ashwear!

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by fredwill1357(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

You made alot of sense, thanks
Which region and state are you from?, am not being tribalistic, this will determine the options I will give you, you can drop your WhatsApp contact for further discussion.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by Oturatetuala(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Come to Sebia here live is better.
Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by bigpicture001: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oturatetuala:
Come to Sebia here live is better.

He is after more money..not just better life...so can Serbia make u richer than a naija Bizness man..?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Want To Travel Out Of Naija. by faramade16062: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Travel to Alabania
life is easy there

(1) (Reply)

How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? / The Last Good Girl In Lagos Died / Visit The Best OLOSHO Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.