Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Are Poor People So Religious?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Poor People So Religious?! (925 Views)

Why Are Black People So Religious Yet So Stupid!? / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by 360clips: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2021
They know so well that being Religious wouldn't save them from poverty, yet they're still blinded by stupidity and ignorance. Preaching and shouting up and down with speakers disturbing everyone's peace. Trying to "save people" when they should be trying to save themselves from poverty. Religious people are just stupid and fvucking ignorant fools. They know there's no God that'll come and save them yet they still be shouting jesus, jesus, jesus up and down like mad apes. It's sad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Shelumiel: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2021
360clips:
They know so well that being Religious wouldn't save them from poverty, yet they're still blinded by stupidity and ignorance. Preaching and shouting up and down with speakers disturbing everyone's peace. Trying to "save people" when they should be trying to save themselves from poverty. I just think religious people are just stupid and ignorant. They know there's no God that'll come and same them yet they still be shout jesus, jesus, jesus up and down like mad apes. It's sad.
Change your mindset and stop generalizing. Not all poor people are religious. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by phantom24: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2021
360clips:
They know so well that being Religious wouldn't save them from poverty, yet they're still blinded by stupidity and ignorance. Preaching and shouting up and down with speakers disturbing everyone's peace. Trying to "save people" when they should be trying to save themselves from poverty. Religious people are just stupid and fvucking ignorant fools. They know there's no God that'll come and same them yet they still be shouting jesus, jesus, jesus up and down like mad apes. It's sad.
you sound beserk & frustrated, what's really your problem, hope you're not antichrist?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by 360clips: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2021
phantom24:
you sound beserk & frustrated, what's really your problem, hope you're not antichrist?
As a matter of fact i am an antichrist. I hate christianity more than anything!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by phantom24: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2021
360clips:
As a matter of fact i am an antichrist. I hate christianity more than anything!
its obvious. Anyway d internet is full of satanic agents but its not too late for you to repent.
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Dong2: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2021
360clips:
They know so well that being Religious wouldn't save them from poverty, yet they're still blinded by stupidity and ignorance. Preaching and shouting up and down with speakers disturbing everyone's peace. Trying to "save people" when they should be trying to save themselves from poverty. Religious people are just stupid and fvucking ignorant fools. They know there's no God that'll come and same them yet they still be shouting jesus, jesus, jesus up and down like mad apes. It's sad.

Because they ve got no other option. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by 360clips: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2021
phantom24:
its obvious. Anyway d internet is full of satanic agents but its not too late for you to repent.
so cause I'm an antichrist, that makes me a bad person? Your IQ is very low.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by anochuko01(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2021
this one isnt here for a coversation.

we've heard your opinion anyways
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by helinues: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2021
Hahahahahaha

Lord chosen members should have an answer to this

1 Like

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Madibah(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Just like righteousness
That guy a poor like job
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by yanabasee1(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Because they feel that, To get rich, a supposed man of God must let his hands on you or pray for you...

Some of them are very lazy and only go to church to seek for wealth...

Same way many of them poor people become pastors to keep extorting from the gullible ones...

Just imagine a pastor asking you to bring money and receive your blessings....

The blessings my mother blesses me is more than what any pastor will ever bless me with.
The blessings I receive from the people I put a smile on their faces, is nothing compared o the extorting pastor's blessings....

Setting your priorities straight.... Church is going no more where you can go and receive God's words, bit where you'd go to spend money that you'd used to help your neighbor...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by EmekaBlue(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Dong2:

Because they ve got no other option. Simple
Gbam
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by MrHighSea: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Some are using speakers right now to disturb the peace of the environment.

Take these same people to a working society and they'll suddenly realise themselves.

In Nigeria, poor people like religious gathering so much. There's a thin line between senselessness and being religious. Very gullible sets. If you're not a church goer like them, some even snub you, but there're 4kcking themselves, involving in corporate theft, suppressing their subordinates, bribery, breaking the law...

Society that's led by TRIBE, RELIGION and POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS only. No matter how smart you're or brilliant ideas you've, they're wasted if you're not a majority of those three.

If I say these things offline, they might mob me. Degree of mental bandage is out of this world.

counter opinions shouldn't quote me else you go to your hell.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Zendinho(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Have you not heard.....

And it is written by KARL MARX the great German social thinker that....

RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Emecson(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2021
op, so what or who do you believe in?
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by 360clips: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2021
Emecson:
op, so what or who do you believe in?
I believe in your stupidity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2021
I believe that all of it has to do with
Fake Pastors
Fake pastors see poor people as clients
Fake pastors tell you that the reason you're poor is because of demons and their enemies.
They don't give you real reason or real solution to get out of poverty.
Then they tell you to donate seed or tithe so that God will deliver you from poverty.

These poor folks due to ignorance believe that the fake pastor will lift them off poverty. So they depend on man of God

It's a mixture of
1. Ignorance
2. Poverty mindset
3. Wrong idea of how God works
4. False prophets

1 Like

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Emecson(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2021
OK now I know your problem,i will pray for you
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2021
because they feel the need of God in their life.

The Bible has a message of hope for the hopeless. This people go to God with the hope of getting comforted by their creator but greedy men of god end up enslaving them, and they end up becoming more hopeless than they were.
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by dammyz101(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
360clips:
They know so well that being Religious wouldn't save them from poverty, yet they're still blinded by stupidity and ignorance. Preaching and shouting up and down with speakers disturbing everyone's peace. Trying to "save people" when they should be trying to save themselves from poverty. Religious people are just stupid and fvucking ignorant fools. They know there's no God that'll come and save them yet they still be shouting jesus, jesus, jesus up and down like mad apes. It's sad.

In karl max voice.
Religion is d last hope for the poor, its like opiom to d poor cus it makes them soar above their poverty wit fake promises of endless riches and glory in d after life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Change your mindset and stop generalizing. Not all poor people are religious. Peace
No one said all poor people are religious
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Shelumiel: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

No one said all poor people are religious
Please read the headline. Thank you
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by 360clips: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
dammyz101:

In karl max voice.
Religion is d last hope for the poor, its like opiom to d poor cus it makes them soar above their poverty wit fake promises of endless riches and glory in d after life.
angry undecided
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
360clips:

laziness n stupidity n funny enough nah dem dash money to pastor pass

1 Like

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
The country pioneers of these religions in Nigeria are making massive progress but we choose to carry religious matters on our head like cement hawkers.

Things we know we ought to do to succeed are relegated to the background with our focus on God. God has given everything we need in this life to be successful, it is left for us to take the bull by its horns and make things work.
Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Because they hope to live in mansions that they contributed nothing to build, not even one bag of cement or one block in their imaginary heaven. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Please read the headline. Thank you
That's a generic statement; we use them all the time. Like when we say igbos are business minded or Yoruba's like parties,and so on. Obviously,we ain't referring to each and every igbos or Yoruba's,but that such traits seems more common amongst them relative to others.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Shelumiel: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

That's a generic statement; we use them all the time. Like when we say igbos are business minded or Yoruba's like parties,and so on. Obviously,we ain't referring to each and every igbos or Yoruba's,but that such traits seems more common amongst them relative to others.
So in essence you are saying it is grammatically correct to use such generalizing statments to come to conclusions, about certain matters, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Because they have "Lottery mentality", they believe that the only way to become rich is through a miracle of some sort undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Poor People So Religious?! by Boxer007(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
360clips:

^^^^Muslim.. u people are all the same, saddest. PREACH angry

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On This / Please I Need Your Advice / Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.