Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School (70267 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by jaytime(m): 3:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Na good woman she be
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by ddeola: 3:43am On Jan 05, 2021
God bless her.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by MrHandsome2013: 5:33am On Jan 05, 2021
KingDash:
meanwhile one boy for my area that couldn't feed himself last year, nigga looked so malnorished like a cast from the walking dead, just bought a 2.8m car yesterday.. na wa oh.
That is grace.
It does not take a second for God to bless you.
Brother begin to declare positive affirmation on your life and that of family members.
You will see the manifestation of God's grace
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Awesome, heartwarming story.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by KingDash: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
MrHandsome2013:
That is grace.
It does not take a second for God to bless you.
Brother begin to declare positive affirmation on your life and that of family members.
You will see the manifestation of God's grace
forget... I swear na yahoo the guy dey do.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by QueenMay1: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
jeff1607:

A demonstration of how it works would go a long way
This is the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.