Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i (11094 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. / Lovely Reasons Why I Bought My Infinix Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by Stainlezzking: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

That's your problem oga. If you like go for Iphone, Samsung or even Oppo. It is your choice. But stop saying negative things in other to discourage others abeg.

Pretiboi:

Just like you said, we all have choices but why bad mouth other brand. If u don't like Infinix go get the one you like and stop saying shitty things about the brand.

Please why are you guys saying I'm talking shitty/negativr things abt them, how am I bad mouthing them if what I said is true... Broo no be today I begin use Infinix, I'm talking from experience, I used to adore note4 pro I watched YouTube videos about it, I didn't want ordinary note4 so I saved up to buy something that I could not afford twice then, and those same people released cheaper phones for around 50 something K with the same features my expensive note4 pro got me, I wasn't bothered cause I had my note4 pro (air quotes) then they started with the updates they first stopped the fast charge then they brought a fix for the fast charge which was just a Trojan to reduce battery life (they didn't even fix the fast charge) then other updates bleeped the phone speed,the hotspot stopped working and lemme not even talk about overheating, we were much on their Xclub(infinix social app) complaining waiting for update then they released note5 and they shenk us like that, they stopped responding to our complains and started hyping the note5 (most painful part was note5 didn't even cost as much as note4 pro)

Bro I am pained by them and like I said everybody has choices and I would never advice anybody to buy an Infinix,tecno... So don't ask me why I talk sh*t about them?? I won't praise someone who didn't do well and don't tell me not to say anything then bcs I don't want nobody to fall for their traps.. If you do well I praise you, If you don't I cast you, either way I'm opening your yansh.. Thank you

BTW this is the longest thing I've typed on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by sleek4luv: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
chapelaries:
This is the first time i am hearing such about the screen resolution

Really? Now you know
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by sleek4luv: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stainlezzking:

Please why are you guys saying I'm talking shitty/negativr things abt them, how am I bad mouthing them if what I said is true... Broo no be today I begin use Infinix, I'm talking from experience, I used to adore note4 pro I watched YouTube videos about it, I didn't want ordinary note4 so I saved up to buy something that I could not afford twice then, and those same people released cheaper phones for around 50 something K with the same features my expensive note4 pro got me, I wasn't bothered cause I had my note4 pro (air quotes) then they started with the updates they first stopped the fast charge then they brought a fix for the fast charge which was just a Trojan to reduce battery life (they didn't even fix the fast charge) then other updates bleeped the phone speed,the hotspot stopped working and lemme not even talk about overheating, we were much on their Xclub(infinix social app) complaining waiting for update then they released note5 and they shenk us like that, they stopped responding to our complains and started hyping the note5 (most painful part was note5 didn't even cost as much as note4 pro)

Bro I am pained by them and like I said everybody has choices and I would never advice anybody to buy an Infinix,tecno... So don't ask me why I talk sh*t about them?? I won't praise someone who didn't do well and don't tell me not to say anything then bcs I don't want nobody to fall for their traps.. If you do well I praise you, If you don't I cast you, either way I'm opening your yansh.. Thank you

BTW this is the longest thing I've typed on nairaland

Bro, you have said it all. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by sleek4luv: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
chapelaries:
WOW, there is a 6GB RAM too, very nice

6GB for a trashy device
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by sleek4luv: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
chapelaries:
Very fair price i think

That is what you think for a trashy phone is supposed to be on a very low price like 20k
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by sleek4luv: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Anonymous0147:

Make we do business bro

Businessmen grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by sleek4luv: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
typicalgamer:

You they warri ?

See question grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by sleek4luv: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
general111:
yes oh..dats wah am using

Hmmm....don't come hear and cry later
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by sleek4luv: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kessnorman:

Yh it's true infinix had the chance to put in 1080p screen but they decided to leave it at 720p. last year many budget phone bagged good specs, infinix could have added 1080p screen.

You are right bro

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Thanks bro....

Note 8 is about 90k and Note 8i is 65k

Ohh really....that's cheap for a very nice phone with a good spec
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

That's your problem oga. If you like go for Iphone, Samsung or even Oppo. It is your choice. But stop saying negative things in other to discourage others abeg.

Lol
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Everything he said never made sense.

Really?
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Guy, go and sleep. Stop looking for recognition because you have no better thing to say.

Issoryt oh
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Just like you said, we all have choices but why bad mouth other brand. If u don't like Infinix go get the one you like and stop saying shitty things about the brand.

But i don't think he was saying shitty things about the brand. I believe he was talking out of experience bro
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Is that you flying? grin grin

Good question grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hmmm....and still you don't use iphone 7. Oga do the do and stop ranting.

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

As if you have one that your using...mtchewww

People can judge ehn
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Thank you my broda...

Tell him so he will know and stop his ranting

I don't think he was ranting, i believe he was saying his mind
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Na so bro....no mind that guy grin

Na wa oo
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
typicalgamer:

I can afford that phone x10 over without shaking my Bank account.

Beht e get reason why we use iPhones and leave Android

Hmmmm
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Warris dis one saying?

I don't know ooo
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Go and hug transformer then

U say? grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Busy body them...wetin be una own. Wait, e go soon shock u pass that one mtchewwww

This is really funny grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

Marketer from your villa abi

Why is it that when people post here on nairaland then suddenly they are referred to as Marketers. Still don't understand.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

It's obvious you don't have better things to do

Is that so grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pretiboi:

HQ from your village abi?

grin grin
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
femi4:
Don't worry, your crying days cometh soon. We ll still be here to observe

Oga speak for yourself abeg.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
sleek4luv:

Aswear he will just faint

You are such a confused person
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
sleek4luv:

Infinix didn't try anything...they should checkout other brands and see the huge difference.

Na bad belle dey worry u
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
sleek4luv:

I pity you. Don't waste your money on that crap called phone

Guy, i believe you have nothing good to say or offer. Why don't you go and sleep.
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
sleek4luv:

What is so unique or awesome about the phone?

A lot my bro
Re: Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i by ucheman501: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
sleek4luv:

Very soon u will come back here to lament about d phone.

Stop discouraging people abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment / iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) / Infinix Note 2 X600 Official Discussion Thread [HOT!!!]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.