Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (9988 Views)

Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Guys be warned, do not do the following with a one night stand;
1)Never kiss her even tho she suggests it
2)Buy and dispose your CDs yourself (If you want to see your children)
3) Never meet one once its midnight or later(spirits are pretentious)
4)Run away if she offers free s*x
5)Run away if she suggests s*x without CD
6) Any girl who accepts s*x at first conversation should be snubbed for life
7) This is the most important of all rules; Marry and have s*x with wife. Avoid one night stands.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
These are green pills i give out freely
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by DonBenny77(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
I swear number 6 got me.
Stay woke guys STDs are real....
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Enoch07: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
bro this things hard to keep, make babe remove cloth say make u enter, u go forget these rules

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
These are green pills i give out freely

No na, why you no collect money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Another point while we are @ it, avoid ladies that expose body curves fancifully. Go for those who expose their little curves unfancifully. Those wey zabi,Understands my langue.
Avoid ladies in the pics below;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Ballary(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Another point while we are @ it, avoid ladies that expose body curves fancifully. Go for those who expose their little curves unfancifully. Those wey zabi,Understands my langue.
Avoid ladies in the pics below;

What happens if someone have a one night stand
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ballary,sex happens. keep the rules and you wont face consequences

1 Like

Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by HornyTave: 2:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Seems you're the class of Dudes who pay heavily for sex in the name of relationship or must use long talks to woo a gal. There some guys who don't pay for sex, there are some guys who don't use long talks, when you understand women also feel Hot and want to Bleep you, you'll devise scope to save your money and eat the coochie and also I don't believe sex a thing on destiny or finances

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by LoveEditor: 2:33am On Apr 30, 2020
PRACTICAL STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY START AND GROW A BUSINESS, PLUS THE 5 TESTED AND PROVEN STRATEGIES ON HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS(NIGERIA).

Starting a lucrative business is one way to be able to live a financially free life, However, being able to know the type of lucrative business to start, effectively able to grow the business and raising the capital to finance the business are some major challenges most entrepreneurs and SME's are faced with.

Are you an entrepreneur, SME's or you are planning to start a new business, Participate in this FREE TRAINING AIMED AT HELPING Entrepreneurs,Small business owners, SME's Know

- HOW TO COME UP WITH A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEA(S)
- 8 PRACTICAL STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY START AND GROW A NEW BUSINESS
- 5 TESTED AND PROVEN CHANNELS ON "HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS

Join the WhatsApp group, To participate CLICK THE LINK BELOW...

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/29/practical-steps-to-effectively-start-and-grow-a-business-plus-the-5-tested-and-proven-strategies-on-how-to-raise-capital-for-a-businessnigeria/
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by alphaNomega: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Ancientbeing:
7) This is the most important of all rules; Marry and have s*x with wife. Avoid one night stands.

You must have been smoking the same stuff with justwise and disguy
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Lumidee007(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2020
A
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by obinna58(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
HornyTave:
Seems you're the class of Dudes who pay heavily for sex in the name of relationship or must use long talks to woo a gal. There some guys who don't pay for sex, there are some guys who don't use long talks, when you understand women also feel Hot and want to Bleep you, you'll devise scope to save your money and eat the coochie and also I don't believe sex a thing on destiny or finances
Ma nigga
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Ibechris2: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ballary:

What happens if someone have a one night stand

One night is no longer what it is called...more spiritual than normal. Evil women now operates it.
There was a guy who recently told us a story of how his penis stucked into a lady he met online and after which he noticed snake like crawling around his penis and after the deal,he gave the girl money and she refused it outrightly and warned him to go and pray.

That is another reason to avoid sleeping around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
alphaNomega:

You must have been smoking the same stuff with justwise and disguy
Never. One night stands are better than drugs at least. Stupidity and slawormir should know better
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ibechris2:

One night is no longer what it is called...more spiritual than normal. Evil women now operates it.
There was a guy who recently told us a story of how his penis stucked into a lady he met online and after which he noticed snake like crawling around his penis and after the deal,he gave the girl money and she refused it outrightly and warned him to go and pray.

That is another reason to avoid sleeping around.
Happens steady
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stop contradicting yourself OP.
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Nobody: 10:47am On May 02, 2020
Anarchy01:
Stop contradicting yourself OP.
I am serious
.what do you mean
Re: This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] by Nobody: 10:49am On May 02, 2020
Ancientbeing:
@the bolded. Hypocritesmiley
Your pretend in your rule 7 not to promote outside s*x marriage but thats exactly what this post is promoting lol

(1) (Reply)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.