Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (3388 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by DonCrack: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Thief Escapes With Handcuffs, Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Edo State (Graphic Photos)

A suspected thief with handcuffs on his hands was caught, beaten and stripped naked for stealing in Edo State, Benin City. HGS Media Plus reports.

The incident happened on Monday afternoon around 2:30pm at Ebo street, ringroad area of Edo State.

According to a witness who spoke to HGS Media Plus correspondent, the suspect allegedly ran away from a police van with handcuff on his hand.

HGS Media Plus gathered that the suspect used a cloth to cover his hand to prevent people from suspecting him as a criminal.

However, the suspect was chased from Obakawaye street to Ebo street were he was eventually caught and beaten mercilessly.

Below are Photos and video from the incident taken by HGS Media Plus correspondent.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/thief-who-escaped-with-handcuffs-caught-beaten-and-stripped-unclad-in-edo-state-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by DonCrack: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
More

Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by donbachi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dem go don flog demon incharge of stealing comot from him body.
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Any small thing them don naked person. Shey na prick una never see before? Why naked am? The guy escape why una dey beat am? Una even know Wetin he do?
At least Edo better. If na akwa ibom now the guy for don turn suya. Those ones no dey waste time na roast. If you mistakenly mess mess wey loud them fit roast you.

Say no to jungle justice.

7 Likes

Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by illicit(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
E for just follow police jeje....

In some situations, police is your best friend truly

3 Likes

Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by shamsin6300(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Smh sad
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Draslo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Why beat him and strip him? Just feed him like 500 naira worth of ata rodo and hot water to step down. He will never steal again.
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Ancecoker(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Pochettino(f): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hmmm
Nothing wey Osaro no go see for station
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by allen113: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
this kind of case na the phrase "police is ur friend" fit.
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by doctorexcel: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
From fry pan to fire. The phrase police is your friend fit this scenerio
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by DoubleEngine007: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
He will be swearing for the demon that made him run from police custody before grin.. See as d thief dey on designers grin Those guys be wan disarm him trouser or what

2 Likes

Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by austine4real(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin grin grin ;

See black yansh sef

grin grin
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by olufadeke86267: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
E for just follow police jeje....
In some situations, police is your best friend truly

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Yaboski: 1:13am On Jan 05, 2021
Say no to jungle justice
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Karlovich: 1:23am On Jan 05, 2021
grin grin grin I feel no pity for him, he deserves more than beating
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Broken2020: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2021
This guy has just realized why they said police is your friend
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by flemsy15(m): 5:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Jungle justice is becoming a norm in this country, thank God say they never combine fuel and tyre for am
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Godons1: 5:51am On Jan 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Any small thing them don naked person. Shey na prick una never see before? Why naked am? The guy escape why una dey beat am? Una even know Wetin he do?

At least Edo better. If na akwa ibom now the guy for don turn suya. Those ones no dey waste time na roast. If you mistakenly mess mess wey loud them fit roast you.

Are you related to the escaped Criminal?

Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2021
Godons1:

[b]Are you related to the escaped Criminal?
No I'm not. I was speaking on your behalf since he happens to be your gay partner.

1 Like

Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:

For defending this thief.,.. I'll forward your username to cid....they will track you down... you be thief
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

For defending this thief.,.. I'll forward your username to cid....they will track you down... you be thief
Forward my real name and BVN. Go and eat and stop disturbing this cyber space. You no read where they said suspected thief? Did they write what he stole or where he stole? Learn to read
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by felixdanielthed(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2021
How are we sure is a convicted criminal, and evidence of his crime...I av bin a victim such case wen police labelled me a thief, which I wasn't, even to the extent of proofing my innocence to public to help me, nobody defended me..it was God grace for me in warri.. the post isn't detailed enuf..
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by CandyOps(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Na so we see am bros.. Even Nigerian bullets dey UnCloth the victim too.
Re: Thief Who Escaped With Handcuffs Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad by smoke9910(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Naija pple like nudity Sha. Any small thing dem Don naked thief grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Monkeys Statues Labeled With Yoruba Names Found In London. Photos And Video / Flavour Nabania Is A Gay / Lady Reveals What A Driver Did To Her Friend In Abuja [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.