Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) (56585 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Galatians: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
I will like to have a poultry farm
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nice one

After all bubu adviced us all to go back to the farm.

I sell UK used laptops

All available for pay on delivery check my siggy and contact me today
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
longetivity:
so it's every actress that post their achievements on social media that is being sponsored by a sugar daddy

The guy doesn't have sense now, na today

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Stomoney(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Na you be confirm Nigeria youth wey dey follow buhari advice
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Attakwu101: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
post=97725208:
Shame on Nairaland trolls, that have nothing reasonable going on in their miserable lives apart from abusing and cursing ladies online.

Inferiority complex and laziness don kill dem finish.

This is a young lady better than you in all sphere of life..
This is a new year, better get busy with life and make your momma proud of you instead of using foul languages for the people better than you in life.

Our Kobo tongue tongue tongue

Na today you just observed that some of them don't have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Frustrated jobless touts cussing at this lady.
Go and eat mama's food and say "thank you".

3 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
A gift from her big god
I am beginning to think that it is a crime for some people to comment reasonably to issues....why would a human being reason like this?

2 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by prodev988: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Farming is very lucative
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
And this one too na news
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Her counterparts in Yoruba movie industry spend their earnings on bleaching cream
Is it when you grow that you will have sense?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
cryAnd this one too na news cryAnd this one too na news
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
abi na angry what do you expect before? you think Vagina people can get anything without their big god except for the very few who are fortunate to be born with a silver spoon
Fahdiga:
A gift from her big god
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Impressive.

I remember when I once had a poultry farm long ago.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Strech(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Debbyblah:
Actress dem don too plenty for Naija

Please check my signature and support my hussle...God bless cry
please how much for this one.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by landforeast(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Girl wey get sense
Agric, Tech and Real Estate is the future..
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
A gift from her big god
U better change this your poverty mentality. its new year and trust me U can't go far in life with this kind mindset about successful people.
That farm is not that big that an average person cannot have. u just have to start small and grow the farm .
poverty don enter into your bones and marrows
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lusola15:
Ask her

What is the cost of a bag of layers mash

Her reply is Too feed 4,500 naira
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
A gift from her big god

You talk too much and make very little or no sense at all most time

for you info she is married and no be every successful woman dey use kitten cash out

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Bbbwings: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Galatians:
I will like to have a poultry farm
be careful.
dont put all your hard earned money into it.
poultry farmers are lamenting about the high cost of feeds

4 Likes

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
[s]
post=97725200:
Life of a hardworking girl,

We remembered the gist one of us @[/color]
(Lady Ngozi)
told us recently, that before she joined us @[color=#006600]MANNA

The amebos in her area (especially the lazy guys that smoke igbo 24/7) that don't know about uber, they will say na different men dey carry am go every morning, another one go carry am come home every night!

But now, business is paying on all angle, she got her 3 personal uber rides apart from other legit business, IT, Farming, Investments et al.....
[/s]
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Jlow2: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Small girls with big gods, greet una madam Chika Ike for me.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bbbwings:

be careful.
dont put all your hard earned money into it.
poultry farmers are lamenting about the high cost of feeds
Pls don't discourage a potential farm owner because of the present high cost of feeds and feed ingredients. Am a FULL time farmer and we have been doing fine. U just have to adjust the cost of your farm produce inline with your cost of production (inputs)
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by millionboi2: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Chii59:
Frustrated jobless touts cussing at this lady.
Go and eat mama's food and say "thank you".
don't mind them
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Ruby97: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
longetivity:
this is a new year, even if it's small sense please have I beg u
grin cheesy grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by freshestD(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Happy for her....

A virgin Land located in a strategic environment in ijeododo. which have a link road to Abulado(tradefare) and 6th avenue for sale, no hiding charges, buy and build
whatsapp us directly(09064225893) or send us a DM on Instagram: @propertiesjustforyou

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Deepthoughts: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
ashacot:
Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi visits her poultry farms and she wouldn't be any proud with how big her chicks are.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVFbEl0O8OI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJoe7VVAqsf/?igshid=1jvxkhrzbccl7

She doesn't only has the birds section in the farm, she has a pig section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keO5-7NMVnI
It's a good attempt but funny enough she refused to be a poultry farm manager in one of her films,I can't recall the title now.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by zcee: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
This actress is married oo if u don't know...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
How many poultries I dey see there, na this one be farming? my house compound will do a better poultry farming than this
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by stieyven(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
A gift from her big god
Judge not that ye be not judged. Matthew 7 :7
Remember that she is a married woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos) / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.