Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) (56663 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Actress Chizzi Alichi Visits Paul Okoye And His Family After Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
ashacot:
Nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi visits her poultry farms and she wouldn't be any proud with how big her chicks are.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVFbEl0O8OI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJoe7VVAqsf/?igshid=1jvxkhrzbccl7

She doesn't only has the birds section in the farm, she has a pig section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keO5-7NMVnI
she's beautiful! Igbo Amaka
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Mstchwwwww story teller...

Even you? cheesy
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by aalangel(f): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
After you'll ask why female actors are richer than their male counterparts. Women are better investors.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Even you? cheesy
Mana seeks attention with fictive tales....plus o na ara cha ike too much...grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Mana seeks attention with fictive tales....plus o na ara cha ike too much...grin

As in... grin

The other time, he praised me so much on the food thread, that I became uncomfortable grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
onyechez:

At least that layer's should be earning her 210,000 naira every week, she might be earning close to a million naira every month.

From where?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2021
I came back because this impressed me too much. When people buy land it’s housing they think of. At least this one used the land to create a farm. I’m proud of her. If she wasn’t married I’d shoot my shot and make sure to put a bun in her oven. Slay queens will never understand how these types rub shoulders with the wealthy. In the midst of millionaires, she will possess content to talk about other than surface-level gist.

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

As in... grin

The other time, he praised me so much on the food thread, that I became uncomfortable grin

Uncomfortable....grin

Eche kwa m na umu nwaanyi na enwe obi añuri mgbe a na a jaa nri ha mma.

Mana bu akpa-amu...he took nracha ike to next level...cheesy

Nwoke bu nwoke adighi ezo onu...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Munzy14:

Uncomfortable....grin

Eche kwa m na umu nwaanyi na enwe obi añuri mgbe a na a jaa nri ha mma.

Yes, but not to overdo it.
N'elu akamu na plantain m ghere o cheesy

Mana bu akpa-amu...he took nracha ike to next level...cheesy

Nwoke bu nwoke adighi ezo onu...

I've always wondered why so many guys attack him, until someone pointed out one of his hypocritical comments to me, since then...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yes, but not to overdo it.
N'elu akamu na plantain m ghere o cheesy

I've always wondered why so many guys attack him, until someone pointed out one of his hypocritical comments to me, since then...
Lol....okwa that day i kporo ya. Mr mana...grin

He cancelled Mr..
Again, its a pointer, when almost everyone attacks you all the time, just know something is very wrong somehow, somewhere.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol....okwa that day i kporo ya. Mr mana...grin

He cancelled Mr..
Yeah...ochi kpara'm eshi ahu cheesy

Again, its a pointer, when almost everyone attacks you all the time, just know something is very wrong somehow, somewhere.

Have you heard about Angel numbers?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Munzy14(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yeah...ochi kpara'm eshi ahu cheesy

Have you heard about Angel numbers?
Yes...Which one did u see? 111 abiii 444...cheesy

Though I am more scientific than spiritual.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes...Which one did u see? 111 abiii 444...cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

The thing is I've always been seeing a set of numbers in a particular order, then recently, it changed to a different set of numbers, and I've been seeing them to often recently.
In time... In data reading...in anything

Though I am more scientific than spiritual.

Me, I'm more spiritual...even natural than science.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

The thing is I've always been seeing a set of numbers in a particular order, then recently, it changed to a different set of numbers, and I've been seeing them to often recently.
In time... In data reading...in anything

Me, I'm more spiritual...even natural than
science.
Science is nature.

Which number pattern appeared? Let's see if it's a good omen.
Ka anyi bido cancel wa ya with bible na mmiri nso...cheesy
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=Munzy14 post=97826771]
Science is nature.

Yeah.

[quote] Which number pattern appeared? Let's see if it's a good omen.
Ka anyi bido cancel wa ya with bible na mmiri nso...cheesy

Okwaya?

Lekwe ihe m choputara o gosiri

Read it and tell me what you think.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=mariahAngel post=97827984][/quote]
It aligned with ur online personality and it isn't bad as the Usual 419.

So it is safe to say u are in the right vehicle in ur movement....
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Munzy14:

It aligned with ur online personality and it isn't bad as the Usual 419.

Amazing right? And I've been avoiding finding out what it means because of its negative meaning we know it for.

So it is safe to say u are in the right vehicle in ur movement....

Have you ever noticed such about you?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Amazing right? And I've been avoiding finding out what it means because of its negative meaning we know it for.

Have you ever noticed such about you?
Lol, As Africans, we are so focused on positive sides...So it's normal to avoid negativity.

Yea, that was 4:44 around October last year...A coincidence with me checking my wall clock and unlocking my phone.

But, I didn't see it a big deal...I can be nonchalant towards things like this sometimes....Except if I come across it in a discussion like this.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, As Africans, we are so focused on positive sides...So it's normal to avoid negativity.

Yea, that was 4:44 around October last year...A coincidence with me checking my wall clock and unlocking my phone.

But, I didn't see it a big deal...I can be nonchalant towards things like this sometimes....Except if I come across it in a discussion like this.

I used to see 4:44 too, until it changed recently...

You know how these things are...it always starts with good meanings to lure you to dig deeper, then it gets scary...

I won't go any further than Google...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

I used to see 4:44 too, until it changed recently...

You know how these things are...it always starts with good meanings to lure you to dig deeper, then it gets scary...

I won't go any further than Google...
Na fear u deh fear?

Human are so curious..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) / Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.