Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde (3805 Views)

Lady In FCMB Paternity Scandal Finally Speaks, Says She Innocent / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by MrDrey: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Moyo, lady in FCMB's paternity scandal breaks silence, says “I never told Tunde he wasn’t father of my two children”

Read details in link below.

https://livetimesng.com/moyo-lady-in-fcmbs-paternity-scandal-breaks-silence-says-i-never-told-tunde-he-wasnt-father-of-my-two-children/

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by sapeleboi(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
na prick go kill you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by RedPanthar: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
sapeleboi:
na prick go kill you

grin grin grin
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by RedPanthar: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fear who no fear women. I read the cold devilish speech of her family

Na wa o. Men never marry a woman so much so in a way you'll cut your family off. It's mehn who cut off their families that falls into these kind of issues

Also, obey counsel. If you're counselled a woman isn't for you. Don't say they don't like you or want you to marry. Work on that information

8 Likes

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Debbyblah(f): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Did yhu had an affair...yes or no...why did yhu abscond?
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by RedPanthar: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Debbyblah:
Did yhu had an affair...yes or no...why did yhu abscond?

Rather why seek asylum claiming abuse?

There's no way around this lie. If the children were his, there ought to be involvement either with the man or his family.

Finally, since there are his children, she should bring them to attend their dad's funeral. Nae, she can't.
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Debbyblah(f): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
RedPanthar:

Rather why seek asylum claiming abuse?

There's no way around this lie. If the c

She should come up with the whole truth..
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by RedPanthar: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Debbyblah:

She's a witch. She finished her mission. She has nothing else to offer. I refuse to believe she's not just a witch, but a diabolical person. No sane woman would have the mind to have 2 children and have the boldness to remain put. The normal woman would seek separation and leave with the kids
Not remain with the man. This shows her mind is sick, dark and demonic

3 Likes

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Debbyblah(f): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
RedPanthar:

She's a witch. She finished her mission. She has nothing else to offer

True...she already succeeded in killing the man...now that he cannot defend himself... she's ranting gibberish...

2 Likes

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by tnerro1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
This witch again, na hammer dem surpose use take kee you there
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by kilmot: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
My advice to men,
You see that your first child, look at the child in the eye again and find your resemblance otherwise, do I have to complete it for you to understand?
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Amanda4life: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
I JUST WISH
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Birdeyeview: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Women can be very deceptive sha
funny enough the only thing she loss was her reputation and a good explanation to her kids when they are of age.
indeed fear who no fear woman.
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ho

I just pity men nailing themselves down with hos all in the name of marriage

I mean how do you expect someone that has whôre all her life to stop just because you paid the bride price?

this guy would have saved himself a lot (+ his life) if only he ran for that scam called marriage

it will only make you simp more, fûck and look away and watch how even married women will rush and want to have a taste of you

1 Like

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by BestOLDesign(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
I'm damn sure they warn this tunde guy about this woman ooo...but the way some gals pussy dey turn man head sha tueh...

Now u don kill.the man... shameless woman
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Kobicove(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Next news please

2 Likes

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Didn't the story mention DNA test?
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Amanda4life: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
CHRONIC CHEATER'S DESERVES THIS TREATMENT
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Oblongata: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
The kids don’t look a bit like the Tunde guy but sure do looks like the Hoe’s boss...

The family is obviously trying to save face...

The death of this man has brought new job to the table...

DNA test is now a viable business in Nigeria, I am interested in investing in such a business

1 Like

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by faraday77(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
I think the Tunde guy get problem. How come he impregnated another Lady that he is yet to marry properly? How is he sure he owns the pregnancy? That is how he ends up with a Child that doesn't belong to him. Why can't he go through the normal process? Must he always jump the fence? The window is not an entrance it is for the thief. A thief is not honorable.There is a door to every house, the honorable thing is to use the door. Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled. Hebrews 13:4
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by TheLionsPride: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
And you go see people wey go dey tell am "chai this your child na your carbon cooy". [b][/b] grin
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by zedegit: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Out of 2 children, none took his skin color.

Chai. Fear woman.
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by otipoju(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
As much as i pity the Tunde guy, i still fault him.
A woman claims to have kids for you, they dont look anything like you or their mother in appearance and you did not notice for several years?

Physical features,( body parts) skin complexion, mannerisms and temperament ?

1 Like

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Softgamer: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
people like her deserve mob action.
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Softgamer: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
otipoju:
As much as i pity the Tunde guy, i still fault him.
A woman claims to have kids for you, they dont look anything like you or their mother in appearance and you did not notice for several years?

My Ist child is my carbon copy in everything the second resemble her mama but picked my " ready smile" ...the third looks like the first but i still dey observe.
aburo there is something called recessive genes. no be all children go look like their parents
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by DoubleEngine007: 12:38am On Jan 05, 2021
Some men will always be foolish.. You aren't fair ,your public wife aren't fair.. Your kids come fair ,come even chubby join ,you no ask yourself question You black,your wife born abino cheesy You no ask yourself question cheesy
Some pipo go say na genes of grand parents..

Dey there,no go do your supposed kids DNA test..

Some men out there are still afraid to go grin

Some women BP don high ,since this DNA matter start grin

Wahala for who her Toto no dey stay one place.

Make I see any idoit wen go qoute me,talk nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by oyatz(m): 3:56am On Jan 05, 2021
Debbyblah:

The children resemble the FCMB Boss, especially the girl.
Re: Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde by Mynd44: 4:12am On Jan 05, 2021

(1)

A Lady Asked Me Out On A Date. What Do I Do? / Lady Intentionally Sticks Red Lipstick On The Clothes Of Men At A Party(photos) / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.