Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity (22389 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2021
blackpanda:
Ok so what are we to make of this U said we shouldn't talk about buhari but at thee same time u are praising him for the new trains.

Bottomline here: soyinka like most wailers just hate buhari for no reason, but they can't deny the infrastructure revolution!
Do you think the federal government cares about you?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by OyinO: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Minjim:

How did he impose Buhari on you?

Did he tie you up and carried you to the polling boot to vote him?

Keep your mouth shut. When Obama worked for Joe Biden to be President, did he tie people up and carried them to the polling boot to vote for him? If you don't know what to say, ask questions or simply go and Google what things Soyinka did in support of Buhari's presidential campaign while openly labelling GEJ a total failure.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2021
Keepkwayet. Didn't you support his first term bid. Mtscheeeeeew HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Fahdiga(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Neddstark:

What is wrong with this clown. How did he impose Buhari on anyone. Or are you just mentally imbalanced?
You told me the other day that you have bought new sense and I was happy for you. what happened? are you no longer using it?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by blackpanda: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Do you think the federal government cares about you?

Its not about me. It's about us.
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2021
blackpanda:

Its not about me. It's about us.
Do they really care about anyone except their families and buddies??

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by blackpanda: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Do they really care about anyone except their families and buddies??

And are u any better than that
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by sevenhundred(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2021
omokab:
He may not like some policy or idea about Buari but at same time he has praise his government indirectly for the train he joined from Lagos to Abeokuta. What has the party of chop make I chop did for 16 years in power when crude oil was been sold 140dollar pb? The train and road revolution will change our economy to prosperity in the long run
what about the killing? economy recession? debt?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2021
blackpanda:

And are u any better than that
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Brushstrokes20: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Same here! The redundant coupist is all shades of disasters!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by omokab: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2021
sevenhundred:
what about the killing? economy recession? debt?
nobody is praising buari on security. But he's performed better than Jonathan on issue of boko haram. Book is not occupying any territory in Borneo.No bombing in Abuja since buari got to power. No bombing during xnas and new year.. Failed on changing the hands of security personnel and as a former military man. Recession is not only in Nigeria especially the issue of covid 19. America and other big countries Aldo enter recession. The most important aspect of debt is utilization for what it meant for and ability to pay. Developed countries also borrow money to finance their economy. To summarise it all we still need an intelligent and capable leaders in 2023.
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Tlov01: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2021
So Soyinka can be this Constructive in criticising incumbent President. continue to play mute. Karma will soon catch up y'all

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2021
in terms of infrastructure Buhari score 50% because all the money spent as Ransome for his kinsmen can do much better than this present state. imagine using Nigeria resources to pay Ransome to bandits, then borrowing to do railway, very insane

in other aspects Buhari had failed 100% most esp on security aspect

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by MummyD2020(f): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Summary :
Nigeria is rudderless. Nobody is in control.
soyinka should have known better when he thought it wise and ok to clamour for him. Na insane u go soon run yeye prof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by wink2015(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Buhari is a pain in the throat.

Unfortunately, he still have about three years to go.

We all got to endure Buhari till 2023.

I hope Nigeria never had bad leaders like Buhari

NEVER AGAIN !

BUHARI LACK GOOD LEADERSHIP SKILLS

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by sacajawea: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2021
samx4real:

No be all of them with their Oga Tinubu occupy the street for 2011? Them come later come do match fixing for 2015..

God don dey punish all them now oh
Occupy 2011 is different from Endorsing Buhari to be president in 2015
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by sacajawea: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2021
richmanrichard:
are u new in this zoo? he fucking did along side sowore n co
He did not. I remember very well that period, he discouraged us from Voting Buhari
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Onuoha1234(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2021
There is the plan that all States should be linked by rail.Allow the private sector to build train systems, toll Bridges,Ferries, Heliports, Tunnels, any device that will move masses quickly. In particular we need East-West connection rails which I have outlined posted in the social media in the past.Soyinka's ride affirms the need.The time is now
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by richmanrichard: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2021
sacajawea:

He did not. I remember very well that period, he discouraged us from Voting Buhari
if u forgot the internet doose nt. A simple google search is all you nid.
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by PremierGuy(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2021
PMB government is an audio administration
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Midas01: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Maxymilliano:
It is suicidal talking about this hopeless administration. As a matter of fact 95% of Nigerians are tired of talking about Buhari administration because the end result is depression.
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by baratech: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2021
But your sanity was okay when you were talking about GEJ....

Your sanity was okay when you were campaigning for Buhari...

Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by mozes01(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2021
AceRoot:
Oh come on now, Sage.
You were one of those navigators, who helped lift and hoist Buhari onto the national stage of Saviour & Sainthood.
Why not just walk that plank with honour and dignity ?
He has always been critical of Buhari's system of governance right from his first tenure. So what do you want? A coup?
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by hotseat: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Do not blame Professor Soyinka. He is human after all. Anybody, they say, can make a mistake - that's why pencils have erasers.

The issue is to realize that a mistake was made and then proceed to erase it.

A mistake is easily detectable but an error is an unnoticed and continuous mistake assumed as correct.

The year 2014 is not the year 2021. The lapses in GEJ's administration provided a veritable platform for calls for change because he (GEJ) was seen as "clueless". Most Nigerians needed a change desperately at the time. It was tagged "anybody but Jonathan".

Where the mistake arose from was that Nigerians unknowingly jumped from frying pan into fire.

Soyinka, like most Nigerians, has since noticed it, though too late in the day.

Since its a democracy, he and the rest of Nigerians must wait for Buhari's tenure to elapse.

For now: na siddon look!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by joefelin2345: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
omokab:
He may not like some policy or idea about Buari but at same time he has praise his government indirectly for the train he joined from Lagos to Abeokuta. What has the party of chop make I chop did for 16 years in power when crude oil was been sold 140dollar pb? The train and road revolution will change our economy to prosperity in the long run
Ode, you have forgotten that Nigeria has been mortgaged to China on this train saga. Your unborn children will pay the debt while cursing you.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by kutashi: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
You must talk about Buhari by fire by force having imposed the world renowned failure on Nigerians. in fact all this bloodletting going on under the lifeless cow will continue to hunt you till the end of time. expect to see giant Buhari with cow horns in your dream tonight

Dindinrin! He had forcefully talked about it! He talked about how good the train is, effective and efficient it is, how 16 year was wasted without just 100 km modern rail system which dirty dusty brain failed to notice but your wailing brain only pinpoint 'your' over hyped bloodletting because you ruminate about the bads of your life and never see any good in yourself!
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by sacajawea: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2021
richmanrichard:
if u forgot the internet doose nt. A simple google search is all you nid.
Sowore did Support Buhari in 2015, but W.S did not
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Rajosh(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2021
you must talk o. 2015 you were among those that Packaged and sold Buhari as the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by lexy2014: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2021
omokab:

So only train will make our economy prosper? That's an amazing economic theory. By d way, what happened to d anti-corruption war and d agricultural revolution?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Reference(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Train versus sanity...

What we said in 2015.
Roads and rail lines will be built but Nigeria will not fundamentally improve.

We still donot understand the difference between a real, living, mango tree and an artificial, dead, 'christmas tree' no matter the pleasures the later provides in our quest for development.

They are just not the same.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by nku5: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2021
But to call Goodluck Jonathan's wife a Shipopoptamus and Jonathan a Nebuchadnezzar no hard you.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by ledaman: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dead man talking yet can go back to your abode in few hrs unlike when spending hours on the road. Dementia Loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The President Nigeria Needs In 2023 – Kukah / Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning / Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.