Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity (22391 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by shizzle1: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
You wont find all those senseless yorubas on this thread
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
omokab:
He may not like some policy or idea about Buari but at same time he has praise his government indirectly for the train he joined from Lagos to Abeokuta. What has the party of chop make I chop did for 16 years in power when crude oil was been sold 140dollar pb? The train and road revolution will change our economy to prosperity in the long run

Was the rail track built in five years?

You don't even understand what government is about.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by zudozz: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hear sane human being talking..

While daft, fatherless bastards are still shouting sai baba when Nigerians are kidnapped and slaughters by d minutes by bandits herdsmen terrorist n all the curses that came with Buhari!
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Image123(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
i realised that a long while ago unfortunately. The only strain of sanity is that they are all the same or almost the same. If there was someone close to Presidency that was distinct, one may have completely lost it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
What do you say of his kind.
They are neither here nor here.
That's their nature.
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by AceRoot(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
sacajawea:

Are you serious? Did he endorse Buhari in 2015?

First week of February 2015, during a press conference at The Freedom Park, Lagos: Prof. Soyinka endorsed Muhammadu Buhari, and urged Nigerians to vote-out Goodluck Jonathan in the upcoming February 14th Presidential Election.

He did so with his usual classy turns of verse, detailed and convinced in his sixty-six(66) reasons why Jonathan must GO.

Denouement, then denouncement; how often in a time span !!!
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by GROWTHSET(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hatred is a mental disease that would not allow one see the good news of the message but the messager.Who care about who built the super train.The most important thing is we now a train that is functional fro Lagos to Moniya,Oyo State.I board the train same day with Woke Soyinka but different time.He came to Lagos that day with the train while I travelled to Abeokuta that same day.
Forget the messenger and appreciate the Message

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by sacajawea: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
AceRoot:

First week of February 2015, during a press conference at The Freedom Park, Lagos: Prof. Soyinka endorsed Muhammadu Buhari, and urged Nigerians to vote-out Goodluck Jonathan in the upcoming February 14th Presidential Election.

He did so with his usual classy turns of verse, detailed and convinced in his sixty-six(66) reasons why Jonathan must GO.

Denouement, then denouncement; how often in a time span !!!
Ok, i am not aware of this.
I remember him saying that we should vote out jonathan, but he did not endorse Buhari. I remember him saying it clearly that he can never support Buhari becos of his crimes against humanity, I remember it very well.
He mentioned how Buhari during his military regime in the 80s killed some people and Students, including Actor Nkem Owoh's brother.
So all this talk of him Endorsing Buhari is new and strange to me. I know Sowore Supported him, buy Soyinka never Supported him in 2015.
Pls price me wrong with an Article or Video where he explicitly did.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by AceRoot(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
sacajawea:

Ok, i am not aware of this.
I remember him saying that we should vote out jonathan, but he did not endorse Buhari. I remember him saying it clearly that he can never support Buhari becos of his crimes against humanity, I remember it very well.
He mentioned how Buhari during his military regime in the 80s killed some people and Students, including Actor Nkem Owoh's brother.
So all this talk of him Endorsing Buhari is new and strange to me. I know Sowore Supported him, buy Soyinka never Supported him in 2015.
Pls price me wrong with an Article or Video where he explicitly did.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/06/soyinka-offers-buhari-cautious-endorsement-dismisses-jonathan%E2%80%99s-re-election-hopes
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by EagleNest(m): 1:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Me too!
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by omokab: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

Was the rail track built in five years?

You don't even understand what government is about.
Mr government tell me when it was started and built. Lagos Ibadan started during Buari regime and completed last year.google can be of your help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / 2019: Amid Uncertainty, Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Wamakko / VAT: FIRS Threatens Those Paying To Rivers After Losing In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.