Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity (22388 Views)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by simple250: 4:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Yes except you want to run mad ,if you keep talking about buhari you my likely run mad .

Best thing to do face your life and keep praying for yourself.
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by adioolayi(m): 4:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Same here Prof!

How was Christmas in your area...Hope you have electricity to run the day Sir. Live long Prof Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by traihit: 4:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Tochi3:
You rode in a train as a young boy. Buhari was not there. Good.

As a grown up man you stopped riding trains at about the time Buhari was also the military head of State. Bad.

And you still came today as a old man in 2015 and supported this same Buhari. Insanity.

In this present moment you are now talking about insanity and having an impressive Train ride back to Abeokuta to eat Ilafun. All this talk in thesame Buhari regime.

That is the reason some sane heads don't take you serious. Double speak. Pathetic.

Simply tell us that your level of sanity does not come close to comprehending the Prof's submission.

This is what he said simply: The idea of a train going from Lagos to Abeokuta is good and helps him navigate easily. He can easily talk about Nigeria's problems in bits but for his sanity's sake, he won't talk about Buhari's administration in general because it's as if the administration is inexisting.

Which of the statement here is not true if you're not being economical with the truth. That the Buhari administration is the best or that the Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan rail is useless?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by deloon(m): 4:55am On Jan 05, 2021
omokab:
He may not like some policy or idea about Buari but at same time he has praise his government indirectly for the train he joined from Lagos to Abeokuta. What has the party of chop make I chop did for 16 years in power when crude oil was been sold 140dollar pb? The train and road revolution will change our economy to prosperity in the long run

Don't you guys ever get tired of this 16 years BS? What's the difference between both parties? No be the same people jump go APC? You guys keep lying to yourselves and it's seriously not good for the sanity of others.

In the other hand, let's not forget that these projects (even though good) were executed with borrowed funds so the government had better make sure that all revenue from these trains go into servicing the debt.
It will be better to be transparent with this so we know what's actually going on because right now, I think they are chopping the money as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Amah70: 5:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Rail revival when there is no rail lines on the most traveled route Lagos-Benin-Onitsha-Portharcourt in Nigeria?

In rail business, country first builds rail lines on the most traveled routes to make profit to invest on lesser traveled routes.

But Nigeria’s government is still fighting civil war it declared ended in 1970.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by OmoManU: 5:00am On Jan 05, 2021
omokab:
He may not like some policy or idea about Buari but at same time he has praise his government indirectly for the train he joined from Lagos to Abeokuta. What has the party of chop make I chop did for 16 years in power when crude oil was been sold 140dollar pb? The train and road revolution will change our economy to prosperity in the long run

I just think so many people can think and logic things out like this because most times when I find myself thinking this way I used to think like am I alright? for me Buhari is not a 100 percent total disaster as some Nigerians would want us to believe
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by sacajawea: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2021
AceRoot:
Oh come on now, Sage.
You were one of those navigators, who helped lift and hoist Buhari onto the national stage of Saviour & Sainthood.
Why not just walk that plank with honour and dignity ?
Are you serious? Did he endorse Buhari in 2015?
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
This MAN no go kill me..
A wise man is always a Wise man.
Happy New Year, PROF.
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by sacajawea: 5:12am On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
You must talk about Buhari by fire by force [b]having imposed the world renowned failure on Nigerians.[b]in fact all this bloodletting going on under the lifeless cow will continue to hunt you till the end of time. expect to see giant Buhari with cow horns in your dream tonight
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by sacajawea: 5:13am On Jan 05, 2021
Tochi3:
You rode in a train as a young boy. Buhari was not there. Good.

As a grown up man you stopped riding trains at about the time Buhari was also the military head of State. Bad.

And you still came today as a old man in 2015 and supported this same Buhari. Insanity.

In this present moment you are now talking about insanity and having an impressive Train ride back to Abeokuta to eat Ilafun. All this talk in thesame Buhari regime.

That is the reason some sane heads don't take you serious. Double speak. Pathetic.
I'm just hearing of this for the first time
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by richmanrichard: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2021
sacajawea:

are u new in this zoo? he fucking did along side sowore n co

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by samx4real(m): 5:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Pls talk about the living...

The dead are not important for now Sir.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by samx4real(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2021
sacajawea:

No be all of them with their Oga Tinubu occupy the street for 2011? Them come later come do match fixing for 2015..

God don dey punish all them now oh

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Well said

If you are a normal human being in Nigeria and think it through how people believed that someone like BUHARI can do anything worthwhile in a country like Nigeria... You will know that most people you listen to for advice are deluded

BUHARI that can't recite ABC

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by PharmaGirl(f): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Oh dear Lord! cheesy grin
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 05, 2021
omokab:

Do hungry people ride trains? Yet we are now the poverty capital of the world.
Do broke and unemployed people ride trains? We have almost 80% unemployment / underemployment.
Do dead people ride trains? We are the 3rd most terrorised country on earth. Beheadings, throat slashing and death by AK 47 is the hallmark of a very influential group in Nigeria, who hold meetings with government officials and are sent to Dubai for training when they are captured.
I think Kongi is right when he is silent about the government of today.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by TBadd(m): 6:02am On Jan 05, 2021
Omo, since BuBu's tenure, I've not been sane...
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Neddstark: 6:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
You must talk about Buhari by fire by force having imposed the world renowned failure on Nigerians. in fact all this bloodletting going on under the lifeless cow will continue to hunt you till the end of time. expect to see giant Buhari with cow horns in your dream tonight

What is wrong with this clown. How did he impose Buhari on anyone. Or are you just mentally imbalanced?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Fahdiga(m): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2021
sacajawea:

It is on record. Google about it

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Grace001: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2021
But how will someone accept that 8 years of rule of general Buhari doesn’t exist.

A total waste of 8 years and only God knows the person that will take over come 2023. Same people that have been in corridor of power since 80s keep recycling themselves on us.

What progress do you expect ?
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Henri8: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2021
You must o.
You were among those that marketed him all around.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Bennysam: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2021
omokab:
Shut your mouth abeg you with name of whatever you believe in

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Fulani terrorist cabals using the name of late Buhari to fooling zombies. Buhari doesn't exist.
Speaking onboard the new train, the Nobel Laureate said he would not like to talk about Buhari’s government because he imagined the regime doesn’t exist.

When asked whether the new train was a plus to Buhari’s regime, he said, “I don’t want to talk about Muhammadu Buhari’s administration. I think it is best for my sanity just to avoid that overall question. I can take bits and pieces of Nigeria’s present predicament but I think for one’s sense of balance, one must forget the existence of the Buhari administration.”
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by michoim(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Intellectual hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by TemmyT002(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2021
STOP READING HEADLINES ALONE!!
Buhari's government is terrible overall but we can't deny those trains.
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by miniziter(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Sometimes I imagine if this is the Buhari we voted.
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Whoube99(f): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Basoenewokoma:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/talking-about-buhari-not-good-for-my-sanity-soyinka/%3famp=1

U dey mad.
After foisting the dullard on Nigeria you now don't want to talk about your project, you must talk about him ebot ikot iwa

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by ceaser: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Another bitter truth.

In fact, talking about Nigeria as it is currently constituted is best avoided to keep one's sanity.

When asked whether the new train was a plus to Buhari’s regime, he said, “I don’t want to talk about Muhammadu Buhari’s administration. I think it is best for my sanity just to avoid that overall question. I can take bits and pieces of Nigeria’s present predicament but I think for one’s sense of balance, one must forget the existence of the Buhari administration.”

@ bolded. Can we assume that Buhari is indeed dead and what we have at the rock is an impostor? It may be that the North is seriously trying to avoid the shame of losing Abacha and Yara'adua a third time. So they thoguth it best to just manage to weather the 2nd term till it ends with a lookalike.

VPYO has been silent most times and understandably due to National security. Aisha has probably done DNA paternity test grin and realized the impostor isn't her real husband and she's therefore taken refuge in Dubai. The refusal of Woke Soyinka to talk about Buhari may be that he doesn't wanna be caught lying (cos the truth about Buhari's demise will still come out sooner or later), so it's best to be cryptic about it.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Hushbingo: 7:00am On Jan 05, 2021
omokab:

Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by Minjim: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
You must talk about Buhari by fire by force having imposed the world renowned failure on Nigerians. in fact all this bloodletting going on under the lifeless cow will continue to hunt you till the end of time. expect to see giant Buhari with cow horns in your dream tonight

How did he impose Buhari on you?

Did he tie you up and carried you to the polling boot to vote him?
Re: Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity by OyinO: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2021
But you were among those who imposed this same President on Nigerians. Why are you talking trash without first apologising to the Nigerians?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku / Controversial Flyover Barrier Demolished In Ibadan / PDP And APC Governors Team Up Against Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.