Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence (78145 Views)

3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by mmadu4: 4:58am On Jan 05, 2021
heartless woman

1 Like

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by Enyimbamercedes: 4:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Moyo, fear God oooo!

Those children do not look nor have any resemblance with Tunde ooo

2 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by exposition: 5:00am On Jan 05, 2021
wany:

Don't mind that one sad to know she is a female, a man that moved on and got another woman pregnant.people talking as if he wallow in misery and died as she left,a Nigerian women liberation is the pain and night mare of a Nigerian man ,take this to the bank. undecided
let your brother walk in that shoe first let's see how u react!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by kenex4ever(m): 5:00am On Jan 05, 2021
They should do a fresh DNA test since they are now denying it.

1 Like

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:02am On Jan 05, 2021
wany:

Are you minding them,the tunde of a guy already moved on ,and even got another lady pregnant.no one is pointing to that funny clows.is always so painful when a woman cheats but very cool when it is a man,this is a taste of you men antidote more to come in the new era we find ourselves. undecided

You are such a god-awful idiot. Stupid people just full this nairaland.

29 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by Dogalmighty17: 5:06am On Jan 05, 2021
If all the rubbish her lawyer and family said here is true, how come she hasn't return to Nigeria for her husband's burial? Why did she change her name? If their marriage was still on, how come she didn't raise hell when her husband got another lady pregnant and was carrying his family for introduction? How come the husband's family has never said a word in her defense?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by samsongbemisola(m): 5:08am On Jan 05, 2021
There will be always be two stories. we should try to be objective n not let emotions take our reasoning. Based on the children striking resemblance with the MD Tunde is not the real father.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by annyz: 5:11am On Jan 05, 2021
sod09:
Why did she run and change name if she was innocent

Guilty conscience!!!

Bad wife kills men like rat poison kills rat.

Bad wife can supervise your downfall till death without allowing any family members visit you till you die.

The worst mistake in life for a man is having a bad wife.

In some cultures a man becomes critically sick and eventually dies if he keeps eating foods prepared by an adulterous wife knowingly or unknowingly.

In most case two brothers will be living peacefully to adulthood in the same house but once one or both brothers marries under the same roof problems that would led to separation erupts.

This is part of why we have more widows than widowers in our society.

13 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by Tiheanacho(m): 5:12am On Jan 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, always say this prayer if you are a guy and not married yet..

Deep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by baby124: 5:20am On Jan 05, 2021
His family should come out and either accept or disown the kids. They cannot have bastards pretending to belong to their family. Their mother chose to rubbish the lives of her children by carrying on this affair. So she should be bold enough to tell the children how she got them and who their father is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by SweetCunt97(f): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
Whatever led to the stroke probably led to the cardiac arrest too. Hyperlipidemia is a silent culprit.

If he spoke with the kids just this past thanksgiving, that means he probably was still having a good relationship with the kids. How do people know she told him he wasn’t the father? Only her knows who the true father is.

People should stop saying that’s what killed him when that’s not an empirical measure of cause of death.
He has family, confidante, friends, I'm sure he told his family what's up. Not possible for such news to circulate if there's not atom of truth in it.

1 Like

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by YorubaPrince: 5:26am On Jan 05, 2021
igbowoman:
People should leave this family alone

Jupiter Thunder.... where art thou? angry

2 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by Fuckyoumod: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The identity of all those behind the online campaign must be unravelled and they should be prosecuted in the event that Nuru Adam is innocent.

In the meantime,the state can prosecute the promoters on behalf of the children as the campaign was in breach of their child rights. Those children must get justice. Who got their pictures and used it in those creatives? Who are those paying those hyping it on the social media? Who are those pushing the pictures of those innocent children to front page of online platforms, whatsapp groups and here on nairaland? Are they above the law?

So much money was pumped into the campaign and it even made front page more than twice here on nairaland yet no single sympathy for the innocent children and the slim chance that the man may be innocent.

CBN must protect the bank too as it seems the attacks are actually after FCMB.

I hope government is taking notes and monitoring this development on the use of social media.

Mr man sharap DiA!

If you can't speak against evil, kindly sh.t d fvck up!

Why did you not call for a DNA test?

Or you want to test a little about Tunde's fate?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by Roon9(m): 5:32am On Jan 05, 2021
RedPanthar:

My friend get lost you swine. To hell with your e-threats, you thrash bag

To hell with that 20 mb you're using to post thrash you fvktard.

You are too easy on him
Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by samx4real(m): 5:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Like seriously?

Fear vaginal people.
Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by Twelfthman: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Ishilove:
This woman is cold. Hian

So so cold.
Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by Nero2424: 5:43am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
Whatever led to the stroke probably led to the cardiac arrest too. Hyperlipidemia is a silent culprit.

If he spoke with the kids just this past thanksgiving, that means he probably was still having a good relationship with the kids. How do people know she told him he wasn’t the father? Only her knows who the true father is.

People should stop saying that’s what killed him when that’s not an empirical measure of cause of death.

From the write up, it's obvious they are not together anymore, I mean saying he call the Children at least 2 times a months show there is a red flag somewhere. It's should be atleast 15 times a month.

7 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by salford1: 5:49am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:

The kids had no fault. He raised those kids as his own, hence the "father". Just because they were not from his loins doesn't meant he wouldn't love them anymore. That is what a right thinking person would do. Still try to be the father for those kids despite the heartbreak. All in all, it's sad.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by samx4real(m): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The identity of all those behind the online campaign must be unravelled and they should be prosecuted in the event that Nuru Adam is innocent.

In the meantime,the state can prosecute the promoters on behalf of the children as the campaign was in breach of their child rights. Those children must get justice. Who got their pictures and used it in those creatives? Who are those paying those hyping it on the social media? Who are those pushing the pictures of those innocent children to front page of online platforms, whatsapp groups and here on nairaland? Are they above the law?

So much money was pumped into the campaign and it even made front page more than twice here on nairaland yet no single sympathy for the innocent children and the slim chance that the man may be innocent.

I hope government is taking notes and monitoring this development on the use of social media.

Idiot I am one of them...
What happened to Tunde will surely happen to you or anyone in your family, so that you will feel how it is to get married to woman like Moyo.

5 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by salford1: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Ishilove:
This woman is cold. Hian
Cold is an understatement. May God deliver us and our kids from women like Moyo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by ddeola: 5:53am On Jan 05, 2021
In the words of one wazobia fm presenter "Who be fool?" undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by Dozie32(m): 5:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Since they gave birth to me, ive not seen a mumu like you!!

12 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by salford1: 5:58am On Jan 05, 2021
annyz:

Guilty conscience!!!

Bad wife kills men like rat poison kills rat.

Bad wife can supervise your downfall till death without allowing any family members visit you till you die.

The worst mistake in life for a man is having a bad wife.

In some cultures a man becomes critically sick and eventually dies if he keeps eating foods prepared by an adulterous wife knowingly or unknowingly.

In most case two brothers will be living peacefully to adulthood in the same house but once one or both brothers marries under the same roof problems that would led to separation erupts.

This is part of why we have more widows than widowers in our society.

I am actually suprised that (Moyo and Nuhu) did not poison Tunde earlier, especially that the kids were not his. Being married to a adulterous woman is deadly.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by roundman: 6:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

So moyo was the only woman working in the bank...nawaah for you o!!!

1 Like

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by livinbygrace: 6:03am On Jan 05, 2021
To cut the long story short,Na MUMU man. Dey fall in love these days ,use your head!

6 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 05, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
cococandy:

People don't think. I can tell no one has seen a copy of the DNA result and no one will be able to provide a copy when asked to so do.

Was the author of the original story there with Tunde (now deceased) when he had the cardiac issues leading to his untimely death?

Even if he/she was, is the person a medical professional to ascertain that what is in the social media space was the cause of death?

Who did he tell? Was there a dying declaration?

People just sit and cook up stories. No wonder the govt wants to regulate social media.

He even had a pregnant girlfriend. And was calling the kids. That presupposes the marriage had already hit the rock and they were just co-parenting. But some persons decided to sell a sensational story to the public cos of traffic.

This is getting too much. Walahi. Someone is clearly after the MD and Moyo.

It is well.

7 Likes

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by dammyz101(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Mr man read over again, the family totally igored the affair she had with the boss for years. It simply means they been tap to release this statement. Bside u this bcus the man is dead all his secreats are gone? Dont u know he had frnds and family he told his story. I hav wen nigerian come out to defend some they nothing abt bcus he or she is from their tribe.

1 Like

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by larryking540: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2021
the dead definitely can't speak ,
Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2021
sod09:
Why did she run and change name if she was innocent
She should submit the DNA result for all to see to prove her innocence
Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by bigpicture001: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:

Coco, dt woman' lies got u...lol

1 Like

Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:16am On Jan 05, 2021
When a slay queen says yes, she means no and her no means yes. If she says she is not guilty, it means she is guilty. If she says she is a virgin, LMAO
Re: DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence by ensamy(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2021
You are not innocent. Show the DNA test. Dead men tell no tales. Tunde is gone already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.