Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident (33072 Views)

5 Family Members Who Died In Road Accident Buried In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Drop Your Tribute For Mr. Blankson Who Died In A Bid To Rescue People(pic) / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident by iyimide(m): 4:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Mercy the wife is a friend.. God will stand with them..
Re: Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident by DropsMic(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2023
Samkeniyy:

Your foolishness is beyond comprehension. If this is all you have to say concerning the departed soul, then you're a terrible person.

You guys are too emotional that’s why it’s very easy for politicians to scam y’all.. Why would you insult him for typing out what he read on another thread.. why?
Re: Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident by Samkeniyy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
DropsMic:

You guys are too emotional that’s why it’s very easy for politicians to scam y’all.. Why would you insult him for typing out what he read on another thread.. why?

Welcome Sir, Hope your journey was not too stressful. Took you 2 years to type this n_nsense. Oya explain in simple sentence how this relates to politics and scam. Will wait to hear your sound and discerning judgement my Lord.
Re: Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident by DropsMic(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Samkeniyy:

Welcome Sir, Hope your journey was not too stressful. Took you 2 years to type this n_nsense. Oya explain in simple sentence how this relates to politics and scam. Will wait to hear your sound and discerning judgement my Lord.

My research on blankson led me to this thread. And i only came across your comment because i was perusing the thread in search of people's opinions on his heroic act. It appears that the individual you insulted did not say anything negative about him; rather, he simply referenced information from another thread – which i had to go look for because it piqued my interest. Your response to his comment was overly emotional and vacuous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's My 16th Wedding Anniversary, 16 Years Since I Married My Best Friend. / What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.