Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) (5225 Views)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Lady shares very scary encounter with her dead friend who visited her shocked shocked shocked

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCFlDRE4ouk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by TheWolfen(m): 3:21am On Oct 16, 2022
This ain't ordinary life young lady.
Send your RIP to Sisi and do exactly what she instructed you to do. Perhaps her family might be in a tight spot and they will need that money

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Nairalander248: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2022
cry cheesy. hallucination

it's happens as though they are real...

But those debtors better pay the money ooh

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by boolet: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Well, your friend is dead and she's no longer with you. Simply put, that was not the friend you always knew. Demons are real though, and that's what they do best; mess with people, create fear and use mere mortals to catch cruise. That's what happened.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Spiritual217(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Things dey occur sha shocked shocked
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Coolguy34(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Ay04z(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmm.... Life is very long.........just do good here.... There is another one after diz short one...
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2022
Ay04z:
Hmmm.... Life is very long.........just do good here.... There is another one after diz short one...

Am telling you
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2022
boolet:
Well, your friend is dead and she's no longer with you. Simply put, that was not the friend you always knew. Demons are real though, and that's what they do best; mess with people, create fear and use mere mortals to catch cruise. That's what happened.
God bless you.
The dead is totally oblivious and unconscious, however demons use their appearance to create fear and confusion.
So that's a demon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by cassidy1996(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Was she dreaming or what?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by ValCon888: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Tales by Moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Sojourner2001: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2022
Papannamdi

Leiylau
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Leiylau(f): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2022
Sojourner2001:
Papannamdi

Leiylau
Woow! How are you ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2022
She’s sounds really distressed though. She definitely met someone that looked like her friend and had her friend’s memories but that wasn’t her friend.

We all know what it was

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Sojourner2001: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Leiylau:

Woow! How are you ?

I'm good

Felt you might have something to say since sisterfire is not available now
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by blaquebelle: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2022
I guess she wanted you to have the money. She must have remembered you as a good friend.
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Patriotsleague: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Dejavu moment

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2022
I m yet to encounter reincarnation. I v heard tales of the dead shoring up to the living and disguising. When they are about to be discovered, they disappear fast.
There was a story on this site like 2-3-4 years ago about a man in Nassarawa that died in Benue and got married with kids in Nassarawa.
Orisirisi dey happen for this life.
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by chival(f): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
She sounds so terrified.
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Aladdin1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Who knows if its the real spirit of the departed friend or an impersonating demon. It is true there are earthbound roaming spirits of the dead on transit. But a lot are demons or impersonating spirit7. This goee to prove that life is full of mysteries that we may never be able to fathom.
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by brandsoncharlie: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
God bless you.
The dead is totally oblivious and unconscious, however demons use their appearance to create fear and confusion.
So that's a demon
Demon didn’t visit her before her friend died, it now.
Funny lots

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by PapaNnamdi: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
There are ain many ignorant ppl in this thread,

Just know there are no such things as demons,

She went into trance without knowing

What she saw was not in the physical state,

The numbers are not on her phone because it didn't happen in the physical realm.

Sojouner2001

The same way sisi reaveled herself to her friend is this same way she will reveal herself to her debtors instructing them to pay the debt to this friend of hers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by PapaNnamdi: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
"The sixth sense"movie throws more light on what dead ppls souls or spirits want with the living.

They are not demons

Do not let anybody deceive you.
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by Brownshoe: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m yet to encounter reincarnation. I v heard tales of the dead shoring up to the living and disguising. When they are about to be discovered, they disappear fast.
There was a story on this site like 2-3-4 years ago about a man in Nassarawa that died in Benue and got married with kids in Nassarawa.
Orisirisi dey happen for this life.
the got me wondering, because I know a house built by one in my state,it long time ago sha.
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by GodsOwnMan: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Look up VIVID DREAMS and stop disturbing us with your low iq submissions.
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by waynetee(m): 12:27am On Oct 17, 2022
It happens when you smoke Colorado
Re: Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
waynetee:
It happens when you smoke Colorado

Wahala cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them / Val Is Over Any Regrets? / Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.