Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile (91799 Views)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / 6 Things To Know Before You Even Set Foot In A Marijuana Dispensary / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Abid2020(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
How dafuq does gambling and scam affects fertility?
For the sake of sanity, one must imagine you are reading this with your phone upside down

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Sagay212: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nicepoker:
Read again. This time slowly in a tranquil environment. I am sure you must be in a betting center right now grin

Don't tell him to read again. If it makes sense to you, you can help him explain the sense in the stup.id point raised.

How the phuck does gambling and scamming cause infertility? All these oshogbo boys with their village thinking.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Reeses: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
**Excessive sex when with your wife is one of the most fastest killers, OP.
You went to work in the morning, came back with stress all over your face, you bounce on her. The following day, same. That nutrient you're shedding are your strength, which you can only regain after 21 days if only you're on balanced diet. My question is, how many Nigerians have access to balanced diets nowadays?

**Do not give birth to more than you can cater for. Give them sound education as a legacy so that you too can enjoy your old age without being invited to the police station on criminal cases all the time.

**Do not keep much friends. One productive and trustworthy friend is ok.

**Do not copy others. Be contented in what you do and with what you have. Do not keep up with the joneses. Make do with what you have.
!
**Above all, live in the fear of God
Ah!
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Stomoney(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Do not mind me jare Its the alcohol I took working then and moreover i didnt understand English better than my lovely dialect. Anyway thanks
Odidigboigbo:
Ogbeni, he never said u should not drink alcohol but rather excessive intake of it, is bad.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Sagay212: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
BigGuava:

There are people with 30 workers. I don't see why I shouldn't build my own team same way

Dey wine yourself dey go. Dem don kuku warn you say scamming go shrink your blockus and cause infertility.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by blessedinnoma(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nice points
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by BigGuava: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sagay212:

Dey wine yourself dey go.

Your problem. Have you seen anyone come here to say they have issues with me

I don't have your time. As usual Nigerians everything is a scam. E dey follow you dey go
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Sagay212: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
BigGuava:

Your problem. Have you seen anyone come here to say they have issues with me

I don't have your time. As usual Nigerians everything is a scam. E dey follow you dey go

Nobody has time for your shi.t. shove it up your delusional a.ss
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by IdealMan018(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Cerebellum:
Chai!

Naso OP

In one way or the other ,As a man you wud av certainly do one of those listed above

May God bless us

Good Post

Better OP

gringrin
I have Never smoked nor gambled
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by vickydevoka(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Avoiding women completely

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by BQhtuB: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Goalnaldo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
cassyrooy:
Gambling has a way of making you numb to other responsibilities, especially when you're addicted, you just channel your money to your habits while neglecting other aspects of life.

Also, gambling can induce stress and increase your heart rate, change dopamine release in your body and, these my friend can make sex unappealing to a gambling addict.
you're the nairaland man of today. I liked how you dissected everything down cause even I was perplexed.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by IdealMan018(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Yhu smoke, you no smoke oh... We ALL still go die

I'm not saying smoking is good but

What's the difference between dying with a healthy lung and dying with a cirrhotic lung?Savage

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by IdealMan018(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
vickydevoka:
Avoiding women completely
Exactly what I tell my brother
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by dododawa1: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Is goal goal a gambling

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
I am Ode! I was referring to the topic.

Context sha.
Okay no worries
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by rossovu: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wetin concern scam Nd long life oga
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97753912:
[i][/i]

We hope they listen to you OP.

You will soon start seeing the 'something must kill a man' crew here.
We no pity them.....in advance!

HUNGRY MAN!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Eillyeillz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Enskynelson:
6. Womanizing

This And Number 5 are slow killers. Speaking from experience.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Eillyeillz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Goalnaldo:
you're the nairaland man of today. I liked how you dissected everything down cause even I was perplexed.

God help me. At least I still find sex appealing.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
How dafuq does gambling and scam affects fertility?

Think before u type.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Patitotac123: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
Yhu smoke, you no smoke oh... We ALL still go die

I'm not saying smoking is good but

What's the difference between dying with a healthy lung and dying with a cirrhotic lung?

The difference is that you die early while people with healthy lung die late into their old age
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by JBoss25(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
classicfrank4u:
Masturbation should be the first on that list
Fornication inko? Ode
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by JBoss25(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jh0wsef:
Una dey talk investing investing. where dem dey invest small money wey person dey see? I know how I lost funds from investment last year. From FORSAGE to MILLION MONEY to EFX INVESTMENT. Oboy e no easy
lost funds on forsage?
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Akinbahm(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I prefer masturbation to hoeing around. At least the risk of STD is immensely reduced.

Bro, that thing dey kill sexual vibes am telling you it will get to a stage u wont be sexually satisfied until you jerk off...
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Jh0wsef(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
OlatundeDavid:

Boss abeg Wetin happen to EFX investment Pls save a brother ooo abet
Hahahaha. EFX DON CAST MY BROTHER.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Goalnaldo(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Akinbahm:

Bro, that thing dey kill sexual vibes am telling you it will get to a stage u wont be sexually satisfied until you jerk off...
No lies. I was disappointed the first time I had Sex.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by porthouse7(f): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
iampeterben:

Yes man! I was expecting to see it but Nah! The poster didn't post. That should be the number one on the list.
if u are in based in uae or any Arab country masturbation will be ur best option
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Pointblank09(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Akinbahm:
Masturbation nko?

When you masturbate, you will eventually become a 45 seconds man and lass lass your wife and her oga will be rolling and he may may become the "real father' of your children. Anybody that can do it better will carry the day

Protect your your future. Stop today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by ityP(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bms4real:
Important It is the desire of every human beings to live healthy, long life and fulfilled lifestyle but we have engaged in so many illicit act that are crippling us slowly and it can be shortening our lifespan. In this article, we will be enlightening approximately a few the matters As a man shouldering a lot of responsibilities, we need to stop the manner we are endangering and harming us. A number of things we do have emerged as threats to our wellbeing and often times than n or, we do not see any wrong in doing it but it isn't real. A few guys interact in these things due to the fact they may be not privy to the risks that these items convey.

LET'S CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING FACTORS: 1. Smoking Weed/Cigarettes: Though smoking may additionally have its blessings, it is nonetheless not desirable for our body. In a packet of most cigarettes, they commonly positioned those quote " smokers are vulnerable to die younger". These rates are meant to warn humans towards immoderate smoking. Smoking can purpose harm to some of our frame organs like the Lungs and coronary heart. We should try to forestall smoking excessively as guys as it kills us slowly.

2. Involving In Scam: If as a guy, you pick interest in scamming and defrauding people of their hard earned money than fending for yourself and make a living, then you are slowly killing yourself because it is very wrong and karma may also come calling sooner or later.

3. Taking A Lot of Sugar: Too much sugar is not really good for our body system. As a man, you need to avoid taking a lot of sugar or things that incorporate a great deal of sugar to keep away from diabetes and an unnecessary increase in weight.

4. Taking Excessive Alcohol: Many men are going through this particular one. Alcoholic liquids are not bad but it is ideal that you to reduce its consumption into your body system.

5. Gambling Rather Than Investing: The fact is that some men feel that going into gambling is better than making a genuine investment and a lot of them are becoming addicted to it. Most guys have become so broke and indebted due to immoderate playing games and lotto and some have died of poverty.

The mere mention of Karma rendered all these "gibberish". Our politicians have been scamming us for as long as we were a nation, more than 90% of them have lived longer than those scammed
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Athemisia: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bms4real:
Important It is the desire of every human beings to live healthy, long life and fulfilled lifestyle but we have engaged in so many illicit act that are crippling us slowly and it can be shortening our lifespan. In this article, we will be enlightening approximately a few the matters As a man shouldering a lot of responsibilities, we need to stop the manner we are endangering and harming us. A number of things we do have emerged as threats to our wellbeing and often times than n or, we do not see any wrong in doing it but it isn't real. A few guys interact in these things due to the fact they may be not privy to the risks that these items convey.

LET'S CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING FACTORS: 1. Smoking Weed/Cigarettes: Though smoking may additionally have its blessings, it is nonetheless not desirable for our body. In a packet of most cigarettes, they commonly positioned those quote " smokers are vulnerable to die younger". These rates are meant to warn humans towards immoderate smoking. Smoking can purpose harm to some of our frame organs like the Lungs and coronary heart. We should try to forestall smoking excessively as guys as it kills us slowly.

2. Involving In Scam: If as a guy, you pick interest in scamming and defrauding people of their hard earned money than fending for yourself and make a living, then you are slowly killing yourself because it is very wrong and karma may also come calling sooner or later.

3. Taking A Lot of Sugar: Too much sugar is not really good for our body system. As a man, you need to avoid taking a lot of sugar or things that incorporate a great deal of sugar to keep away from diabetes and an unnecessary increase in weight.

4. Taking Excessive Alcohol: Many men are going through this particular one. Alcoholic liquids are not bad but it is ideal that you to reduce its consumption into your body system.

5. Gambling Rather Than Investing: The fact is that some men feel that going into gambling is better than making a genuine investment and a lot of them are becoming addicted to it. Most guys have become so broke and indebted due to immoderate playing games and lotto and some have died of poverty.
Wakeup from your slumber.... The way to the top is not for those who do what is right but what is needed....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life / This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.