Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri (49516 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by naturallysimple(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2021
In as much as i want to argue with this Reno of a guy, i think he gat points, we are not in sharia country, why is the North sharia alway potent against ordinary citizen, Though i will never stand in favour of immoralities. May Oluwa help us in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Jimmyubah2: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2021
In a saner country, the state govt will be sued.

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2021
Hmm...go demolish am...now.
Do you need a nice banner, flyer or logo designs for your business...contact me now...check my signature for my contact detail...
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Midas01: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2021
He most probably spoke about it then and please Reno is not the leader you elected. He reserves the right to speak on whatever he chooses to.

Him not speaking about a particular case doesn't make him a hypocrite. He doesn't live on social media and has his private life to live.
frankmoney:
What el Rufai did was 100 percent wrong.. Nigerian governor's always feeling like gods .

Also I wonder where Reno omokri voice went when Wike destroyed a hotel as well , too many hypocrites in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by ceaser: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Reno "Wendell Simlin" Omokri has a point in this.

But like El Ruffian's daughter got away with her cleavage and back-revealing dress she wore during her wedding mobile in the same breath a Nollywood actress of northern extraction was condemned for same, was the same manner his son escaped the gang rape threat he personally posted on twitter, or is it "instangram" (in Lai Mohammed's voice)
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by BlessedNuel: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Things ain't just straight in dx country
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2021
fredoooooo:
Reno na mugu grin
And you na mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by HabaHaba: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Long overdue. The El Rufais are a double standard pygmy

Pigmies, to be precise.

U get badt mouth joor!!!

Hahhahahhah.

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Never
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Kobicove(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Factfinder1:
The same country where a serving Senator married a 13 year old and another slapped a woman while purchasing intimacy gadgets?

Calling it a mere slap is an understatement, it was a rain of slaps sad

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by OyinO: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2021
You're destroying someone's source code f income and livelihood simply because of an alleged report or rumours? You have destroyed someone's business property even when the so-called sex party hasn't taken place? There's something terribly wrong with that dwarfed pigmy that moves him to destroy people's houses and properties. That was his job during his reign of terror in FCT. He's lucky he reigns supreme in a useless and lawless con3.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by razfad10(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:
undecided

No law backs the demolition

Not Sharia
Not Penal code
Not the constitution

Wike and Hell Rufai keeps demolishing people's property over small issues without court order, all because they have immuinity from prosecution as a Governor

Add Obaseki late Ajumobi to the list.

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by searchng4love: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2021
naturallysimple:
In as much as i want to argue with this Reno of a guy, i think he gat points, we are not in sharia country, why is the North sharia alway potent against ordinary citizen, Though i will never stand in favour of immoralities. May Oluwa help us in this country.
You just wanted to argue with him na waaaa for you o.

Lol
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2021
HonKong:
If you sabi yahoo work pls, dm me

I sabi the work of God dm if you dey interested
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Hezmatosky:
So this Reno of a man, don't you have any other job you do? Your looks and talks disgust me sad

Truth disgusts Northern Zombies who are very far from civilization

You people are supposed to be in zoos living with wild animals or your cows or even live in the forests. What are Northerners doing in towns

Kai timidity at the highest level spits sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by symbianDON(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2021
I'm 100% with Mr Reno on this. Why didn't El Rufai demolish his son's house and have him arrested when he had publicised his uncanny intention of having forced carnal knowledge of a woman old enough to be his mother? Perhaps, Kaduna State government is still searching for the venue of the proposed rape party?
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by mywells: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2021
Short people are really problematic,hell rufai or what ever is call is not in his right sense for demolishing some ones livelihood,and pampered his son for rape,it's high time the north should have their own country and make Abuja their capital,while their goats and cows,gworo, should be their natural resources, anyone that wants to travel to thier country should obtain a visa,Ghana,Togo,Benin republic should have been the same like Nigeria but everyone is managing their country in peace not in pieces.

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Josywhyte: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2021
The kaduna state government acted way out of line. It was just a proposed sex which didn't hold. A country without law,where politicians commit crimes and go scot free...nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by symbianDON(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

You people are supposed to be in zoos living with wild animals or your cows or even live in the forests. What are Northerners doing in towns

you ought not to have dignified the cretin with a reply. obviously, his mental state is questionable. a man who abhors truth and enjoys wickedness must be sick mentally and physically.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Socialproject: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2021
You don't have to mind his looks to agree with what he says or not.
His opinion may be popular or unpopular, but I know a part of it is true.

The North is full of hypocrisy and double standards, and it clear they have dragged us backwards as a nation.

Therefore like his comments or not, but not his looks

Hezmatosky:
So this Reno of a man, don't you have any other job you do? Your looks and talks disgust me sad

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2021
In this country laws are meant for the poor not the rich.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Socialproject: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Truth !!!!
NaijaOlosho:

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Neddstark: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Reno, this is not the case here. The woman whose restaurant was demolished was setup. This is a high-profile case of wickedness and injustice. Just wish I was strong and notable, I will fight that case to my last. How can a state bring down somebody's investment that way?
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by sofiscatedmoron: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2021
God don't make me a Nigerian in my next world
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by mokoh(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2021
fredoooooo:
Reno na mugu grin

Wetin u talk make sense ehn mumu
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by jawalis(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2021
Same Reno that blocked me on Twitter because I confronted him with truth.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by sammy7410(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2021
sad

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Sannisege:
This identity thief sef dey talk. Rhino O’mockery

SPOTTING FOOLS ON NAIRALAND IS VERY EASY!

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2021
fredoooooo:
Reno na mugu grin

See MUGU x 100 still dey call another person mugu!
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by tolexy007(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Sannisege:
This identity thief sef dey talk. Rhino O’mockery

use ur God given brain while typing

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by jumper524(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2021
why do people most especially politicians, lawyers and journalist try to inflame words to mean something different in the name of political correctness??

how does tell your mother I'm passing her to my friends tonight means I'm going to hang rape your mom with my friends??

these are two different words and we know.

tommorow I can stand up and say all girls are witches and should only be used for sex tools since reno omokri said you are only useful to them when you need urgent 5k .
in return we should make them useful only when sex is needed.
I just hate it when people quote out of contex
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by olisaEze(m): 7:23am On Jan 05, 2021
I was taught in school that what characterizes living things can be summarized as 'MR NIGER D'. One of those 'R's stands for 'respiration' and the other 'reproduction'.

It’s only in Nigeria that speaking of the second 'R' is a taboo. Pleasure is not meant for the young here, that’s why society today has so monetized sex so our young ladies chase after older men.

Humans everywhere in the globe are sexual in nature, but in Nigeria we prefer to be hypocritical in nature!

Our government cannot guarantee our safety, but they want to make sure that we die poor & holy! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.