Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri (49524 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by izubext007: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2021
i love this man........ he talks my mind all the time.

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Father4all: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2021
Hezmatosky:
So this Reno of a man, don't you have any other job you do? Your looks and talks disgthenust me sad
Then you are a Fo.ol

2 Likes

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by neighbourhud: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2021
This is just a case of..."if you want to kill a dog, give it a bad name and kill it"

The whole thing was a mere allegation, no one has been caught red handed and the government had taken immediate action. It's unfortunate we are where we are today undecided Politicians are now gods...acting with impunity.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2021
What of Peter Obi that demolished an hotel on trumped-up allegations of harbouring ritual killers?
Exc2000:
undecided
No law backs the demolition

Not Sharia
Not Penal code
Not the constitution

Wike and Hell Rufai keeps demolishing people's property over small issues without court order, all because they have immuinity from prosecution as a Governor

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Trogge: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Lagosinter1:
The North should stop disgracing us.
We are in 21st century.

There was no evidence of sex party about to go on there.

And even if there was evidence of it about happening or that it already happened, it's should not lead to demolition.

There are several other options.

But these hypocrites will never change.

Same people that destroy millions of alcohol yet share in tax generated from there.

Very barbaric and atavistic.
....... That's to tell you it's time for Nigeria to divide.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2021
emmabest2000:
There's similarity between Reno and Daddy Frezze cheesy

One always attack pastors
The other always attack politicians
How's Paul Heyman doing?
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Oyerinde16(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Another sex party invitation is out...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2021
femi4:
Demolish the building and they ll move party elsewhere
Abii?
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Midas01:
Reno is one of the very very few sane Nigerians we have. This man rarely ever misses.

I saw that message clearly then when Nasir threatened to rape the young man's mother and pass her around to his friends.

Why did elrufai keep silent on that issue then??

The woman should just hire Femi Falana as her legal advocate and she'll smile to the bank.
It should be more about seeking redress than monetary gains I suppose.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2021
ceaser:
Reno "Wendell Simlin" Omokri has a point in this.

But like El Ruffian's daughter got away with her cleavage and back-revealing dress she wore during her wedding mobile in the same breath a Nollywood actress of northern extraction was condemned for same, was the same manner his son escaped the gang rape threat he personally posted on twitter, or is it "instangram" (in Lai Mohammed's voice)
You mean Lai calls it Instangram? Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Kayberg: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:
This Country naa Scam

Yusuf your Father undecided

grin grin
His father is a governor… so what bro?
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by frankmoney(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Pimine: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2021
ChoCho54:
It should be more about seeking redress than monetary gains I suppose.
Aswearugaaad

Redress? A public apology or something?
What has been said cannot be unsaid; what has been done cannot be undone; the shame that's been felt cannot be unfelt; the eyes that witnessed it will never forget so you take solace in the truckload of cash. We call it damages.

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by maiquel: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2021

Print another flyer, put any or all of the El-Rufais' buildings as the venue... let's watch and see what happens...

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Burruchaga71(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Omihanifa:
It's obvious that demolition was done in bad faith. The governor should have waited to catch them red handed first before demolishing that building instead of doing it based on rumours and speculations.

That means if anyone comes out tomorrow with a poster that carries the inscription GAY party with just a phone number and no venue the governor can use that as an excuse to demolish his political opponents houses or hotels undecided

The governor has succeeded in setting a dangerous precedent angry undecided
Gbam
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Redress? A public apology or something?
What has been said cannot be unsaid; what has been done cannot be undone; the shame that's been felt cannot be unfelt; the eyes that witnessed it will never forget so you take solace in the truckload of cash. We call it damages.
My point is enrichment should not be the primary objective. It's because people don't cherish integrity in these parts, so money fills the void.

Besides, they own the courts, she may never get a dime.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Pimine: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2021
ChoCho54:
My point is enrichment should not be the primary objective. It's because people don't cherish integrity in these parts, so money fills the void.

Besides, they own the courts, she may never get a dime.
Aswearugaaad

My dear, I don't think it's peculiar to these parts - it's all the same the world over. People love money and would do anything for it, so stripping them of it is akin to yanking their hearts out.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by hotseat: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2021
You are welcome to the Sharia Republic of Nigeria.

"One" country, different laws.

The Sharia Law is far superior over and above the so-called Constitution of the "Federal Republic of Nigeria" 1999 (as amended).

We have been told repeatedly that where there is a conflict, the Constitution should prevail.

But whosai!

The so-called Constitution is obviously inferior to the Sharia Law.

It may tarry but the disintegration of Nigeria is certain. The best bet is to restructure this country so that Northern Nigeria could practice their Sharia Laws to the extent they wish.

Governor Wike, the dictator of Rivers State, could join them as well if he so wishes.

Destroying private property without a valid court order is nothing but jungle justice and outright impunity.

So many things are damned wrong with this country.

Walahi!

No wonder many youths are planning to migrate to other countries where sanity prevails.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Donedeal1(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Does your religion support sexual immortality?. Please let be realistic.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by YoungAncient1: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Who doesn't know Yusuf is usually high most of the time. You see him on the street and think he is related to hank anuku one way or another.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Teena18(f): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Lagosinter1:
The North should stop disgracing us.
We are in 21st century.

There was no evidence of sex party about to go on there.

And even if there was evidence of it about happening or that it already happened, it's should not lead to demolition.

There are several other options.

But these hypocrites will never change.

Same people that destroy millions of alcohol yet share in tax generated from there.

Very barbaric and atavistic.

The law in Nigeria is for the poor and those who aren't connected ....worst part is the Law is archaic and dumb but instead of adjusting our judiciary system, they'd rather block Sim Cards without NIN links... bunch of clowns as leaders that's why the country continually regresses...very sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by ikennamadu1(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Sannisege:
This identity thief sef dey talk. Rhino O’mockery

sometimes I wonder if y'all are human.. always acting like aliens ... tufiakwa
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by ikennamadu1(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
fredoooooo:
Reno na mugu grin
you come be maga to that fair girl you dey give money weh no send you
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Germi9: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Exc2000:
undecided

No law backs the demolition

Not Sharia
Not Penal code
Not the constitution

Wike and Hell Rufai keeps demolishing people's property over small issues without court order, all because they have immuinity from prosecution as a Governor

after begging to be voted,all to use the same power to oppress the people,my guy if na me,me and that person go go down
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by sty1es: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Midas01:
Reno is one of the very very few sane Nigerians we have. This man rarely ever misses.

I saw that message clearly then when Nasir threatened to rape the young man's mother and pass her around to his friends.

Why did elrufai keep silent on that issue then??

The woman should just hire Femi Falana as her legal advocate and she'll smile to the bank.
No be money falana go collect? How will she get the money?

The rich has been oppressing the poor for long.
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by EM123: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
fredoooooo:
Reno na mugu grin
why did you call him mugu?
Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Rawhumper(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2021
I spit on El-RUFAI he is number one hypocrite in Nigeria. God will judge any Body that will wish This yeye man to be President.

Stupid man with a brainless slowpoke as a son.

His son would have carried out his threat and See if his House wont be burnt down and he kidnapped.

quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=97731628]Sex Party House Demolition: Gov El-Rufai's Son's House Should Be Demolished First - Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri has reacted to the recent demolition of a restaurant by the Kaduna state government over plans of some Nigerians to hold a sex party in it, IgbereTV reports.

The state police command last week arrested the organizers of the sex party while the state government demolished the building housing the restaurant.

Reno while reacting to the demolition, said the state government ought to also demolish the home of the son of the state governor.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJoalKQB0nx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Rawhumper(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2021
[
Bro Point of correction, be specific when i Say South cos d East and SS dont Take shit.
Our Govs be ass kissers not The People.

Didnt hear what happened recently in Ebonyi against Fulani herdsmen?

Please i Want to correct This wrong idea.....the Ibos dont fear The North.....its just our leaders bro not the masses. You Can Take it or leave it.

quote author=madmohamed post=97731783] Sharia law is more important and powerful than Nigeria law the North think they can do anything they want and get away with it. I don't bream them na south they mumu pas zombie. The way southern governor they fear Fulani like God be fail me just look at those coward governor keep quiet when Fulani kill their people when when something happens to one Fulani you will see them jumping up and down [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Denko2721987(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2021
This country is officially on auto-pilot..

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2021
The hypocrisy of this El Rufai family

1 Like

Re: Sex Party: El-Rufai's Son's House Should Also Be Demolished - Reno Omokri by AIIAssociates: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Sex Party House Demolition: Gov El-Rufai's Son's House Should Be Demolished First - Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri has reacted to the recent demolition of a restaurant by the Kaduna state government over plans of some Nigerians to hold a sex party in it, IgbereTV reports.

The state police command last week arrested the organizers of the sex party while the state government demolished the building housing the restaurant.

Reno while reacting to the demolition, said the state government ought to also demolish the home of the son of the state governor.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJoalKQB0nx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 reasons for concluding that the Kaduna State Government broke the law
https://www.nairaland.com/6343525/fact-check-did-kasupda-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.