Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) (61191 Views)

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Hotbutt(f): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Finally. I'm a member. First post here. I'm so happy. Tired of being a guest.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by adeniyi65(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
She can contact me.i have some about to 70s around here who can still perform their night duty very well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by kalu61(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Onaiolo:
Nobody is too old for love, I pray I find love too
The space you booked, is it for him?

9ja boyfriend.

Babe, Imu kwa anya
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Grace001: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
This is false pretenses via makeup

Na 60 years old grandma looks like she is in her early 40s ?

Fear God oo
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
happy searching happy finding.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Fisher007: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
The wall is invisible and inevitable for all women. They must hit the wall.

May she find a simp or captain save a ( you know) to help her.

I walkaway from this, the power to walk away is the greatest power a man have .
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by africandictator(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
You want her to get married and give birth to her great grand child!
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by DICKstractor: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
I'm 26yrs old but I can be 65years for your mama
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by wisdomclay(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
This generation have tired me
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Kimcutie: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Onaiolo:
U won't find cause of ur agenda here
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by mrdharkchild(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Onaiolo:
U look awesome. Hope u aren't too old for love, too?
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Can I see a picture of her without makeup, please?
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Bellotelli: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Twitter user has begun a search for a partner for her mum who is in her late 60s, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user @halimaIfade who shared the photo of her mum on Twitter, wrote:

https://twitter.com/HalimaIfade/status/1346086065644384256?s=19

She has started receiving offers from Twitter users who have widowed fathers within the specified age range.

See below.
She still look very young for her age.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by DICKstractor: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
undecided
I'm 26years old but I can be her perfect 65years old man
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
and over 3.5

Guy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by RainOnMe: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Her real face nko? Let's forget the make up face.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Can I see a picture of her without makeup, please?
Are you a man? comot for here jare
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Kapeter(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
and over 3.5
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by DoubleEngine007: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Young girls never see,na grand ma own she dey talk.. Na wah for these Virginia people o undecided
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by wisdomclay(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:
Finally. I'm a member. First post here. I'm so happy. Tired of being a guest.

I was a guest for four years
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by HelpYourself(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Onaiolo:

When you pray for love have you sown love ?

Have you sown joy not sorrow? We all reap what we sow.. no amount of instagram filters can change that I always tell single people complaining about not finding love.

Start by making right any wrongs you have done , apologize to all those whose hearts you broke . Be earnest and true in your apologies

Now start showing love to everyone around in your immediate environment from family, neighbors to strangers

Then you will reap it
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by lugzii: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Weyosat522:
Color

I don't believe all these stuffs. Una go collect money now and na instant blocking. Talking from experience
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Later they will say women dnt bother abt mariage. They will only pretend, and maybe force theirself into mving on.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Hotbutt(f): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
wisdomclay:

I was a guest for four years

Really. Wow.
I don't know how they mention here.
Hope I did it well. Still learning.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
That's the way to go.... honesty pays!!
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Thinee(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Too much sense ���� smart

DaudaTheSexyGuy:
What does she mean by "Her former husband is not available"? That means the woman has already been married multiple number of times since her previous husband is not the posters fathergrin
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by colestephan86: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Twitter user has begun a search for a partner for her mum who is in her late 60s, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user @halimaIfade who shared the photo of her mum on Twitter, wrote:

https://twitter.com/HalimaIfade/status/1346086065644384256?s=19

She has started receiving offers from Twitter users who have widowed fathers within the specified age range.

See below.
You want a man that is above 65 years . That's good , you want the man to die and take his properties ba?
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by THeCvExpert: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.