Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) (61199 Views)

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by stupidmod2: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
show pictures without make up first.
b4 u scam person papa
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:

I love nairaland becos it's an anonymous group.
I stayed that way for months till date.
I prefer to stay that way Sir.
Thanks dear.

You put out the rest of your body for what reasons?

Answer: Attention from randy men...

Enjoy it
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Okortor:
Remove the make up from grandma's face first, let's see if she's that pretty..
Anyway, I wish her a quick hubby search o
there is a picture of her without make up on the post

Una no dey read something finish?

1 Like

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
crowther15:

Seriously, you read between the lines. I couldn't figure it out until you mentioned it.

You couldn't figure it out because you want to read negativity.

The girl may be on bad terms with her father for abandoning her mother, and will prefer to not refer to him as her father, rather as 'her former husband'

1 Like

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by femi4: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
JustMichael:
Just be careful not to find gold digger
This one no get gold jare
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
60?? You better let the old woman rest.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by richmanrichard: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
More
Arrewa is perfkt 4 her.Arrewa see ya wife oh!
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Speechless
wow
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Liposure: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:
Finally. I'm a member. First post here. I'm so happy. Tired of being a guest.

WC
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Kayberg: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Onaiolo:
Nobody is too old for love, I pray I find love too

smiley
Amen.
Me too.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:

I love nairaland becos it's an anonymous group.
I stayed that way for months till date.
I prefer to stay that way Sir.
Thanks dear.
Okay. but this forum isn't as anonymous as you think, people post their full pictures here. so why is your moniker hotbutt is your butt always hot
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oga should consider this pretty , kind and jovial lady. I recommend her as an ADDITION to Oga’s happiness

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by providencia(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Onaiolo:
Nobody is too old for love, I pray I find love too
so you believe in love?, Goodluck if you are real
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by kellybently(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Twitter user has begun a search for a partner for her mum who is in her late 60s, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user @halimaIfade who shared the photo of her mum on Twitter, wrote:

https://twitter.com/HalimaIfade/status/1346086065644384256?s=19

She has started receiving offers from Twitter users who have widowed fathers within the specified age range.

See below.

Remove all the make-up share natural picture may be i ll consider her
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by merits(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Okortor:
Remove the make up from grandma's face first, let's see if she's that pretty..
Anyway, I wish her a quick hubby search o
Exactly those make up na die.

Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Her former husband isn't "available"? When will he become available?
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by adecz: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Can young, caring, loving gigolos
that love sugar mummy also apply?
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Pat081: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
She dnt young man so that she will nt kill mum with sex
phorget:
How about getting the mama a sugarboy? undecided
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by TruthinAction: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
What does she mean that her husband is not available? His he dead or incapacitated? If she is legally married, she must be legally divorced to seek a new partner.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
No man above 60 years will purposely marry a woman of 60 years even his family will resist it and look for a younger wife for him.
So I will advise this lady to look for a younger boyfriend for her mother ( if she doesn't have one already). Even there are men of late 40s and 50s that will gladly marry the old woman if she is presentable.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by dapadawee: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Twitter user has begun a search for a partner for her mum who is in her late 60s, IgbereTV reports.

Twitter user @halimaIfade who shared the photo of her mum on Twitter, wrote:

https://twitter.com/HalimaIfade/status/1346086065644384256?s=19

What about fashola or lai mohammed?
She has started receiving offers from Twitter users who have widowed fathers within the specified age range.

See below.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Joystark(f): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
phorget:
How about getting the mama a sugarboy? undecided

My guy...
Na man u be!
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by gradeA(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Hotbutt post=97743162]Finally. I'm a member. First post here. I'm so happy. Tired of being a guest.

I can bet my left balls that you are a guy..
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by BigGuava: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hotbutt:

I get.
With time you will.

Finger crossed cool

<Off>to>work>
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by jerry4me2003: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Speechless

This mama sweet oh... I don't mind.
I'm 38, I will energize her and give her good memories. for this beautiful woman, what can a 65yo man do for her?
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by nick50(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
JustMichael:
Just be careful not to find gold digger
..which gold are they going to dig?.. If there was any gold do you think the husband would have left her ?
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by sureteeboy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
What does she mean by "Her former husband is not available"? That means the woman has already been married multiple number of times since her previous husband is not the posters fathergrin
You get sense grin
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kudos to women on a thing like this!
Do you know men are so selfish with our mothers, am sure if this lady has brothers they will be angry.
I never see an African man that wishes his mother remarried to another man, even if the father is dead.
I wish her a good and God fearing man, that will make her happy again.
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by BigGuava: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by HarunaWest(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
TempleHouse:
How come the man run go village abandoning beautiful (or make up) woman?
Let's find out if any AIDS Test has been conducted in the past years.
I smell something fishy !!!
Nothing fishy...the man just eff up kawai
Re: Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Is this the lady or her mother? I don't understand. Please educate me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / Sex Starved Husband / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.