Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) (4142 Views)

Is It Proper For A 13year Old Girl To Fall In Love. / huge Snake Trying To Asphyxiate A Dog Killed (pics And Vid) / 13year Old Jss 2 Pupil Who Became Declared Missing Found In Her Boyfriend's Resi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Wittyglam(f): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2021
You have to be careful with the kind of people you date but a 13year old has no business in a relationship. She has been arrested.

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Bluntguy: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Britain is fantastically rotten. Still I wan japa go there. Rip to the young man.

1 Like

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Henrywalker: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Now this is an interesting thread!

8 Likes

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Lightangel65: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Wow whala be like cucumber
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Henrywalker: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2021
Instead of you to go and read your books for a better future, you are already giving yourself BF wahala. Some people sef, so a 13 year old girl is already fvcking? Someone should please blow the trumpet!!!

1 Like

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by falcon01: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2021
Lightangel65:
Wow whala be like cucumber
with small lube e go slide in.

1 Like

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by ForestHill: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Too much exposure. This kind of events barely happens with African parents.

1 Like

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by millionboi2: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2021
Henrywalker:
Instead of you to go and read your books for a better future, you are already giving yourself BF wahala. Some people sef, so a 13 year old girl is already fvcking? Someone should please blow the trumpet!!!
plan his life for better future

Not read his book for better future, wrong mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Parrie(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Na waoh
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Not surprised. We're in the era of worthless ladies and randy boys
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Alexxien: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2021
millionboi2:
plan his life for better future

Not read his book for better future, wrong mentality
Lol.......I cannot help but to notice, the love for money as either wisen up this generation or Damned them.
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Rickmann: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Bluntguy:
Britain is fantastically rotten. Still I wan japa go there. Rip to the young man.

No be only u my brother...i don't mind the rotteness cos e dey learn for where our own dey grin
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by properties4sale: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Bluntguy:
U should travel out and see things!!! Same thing I thought before I shifter base to UK.

The people have far far far way far morality than us; the difference is so striking!!! There are skirmishes here and there, like everywhere else. But on the whole, their morality is just too incomparable to ours.

They bother about things that really matter; obedience to laid out rules, respecting authorities, not defrauding people, not taking bribes, insisting on doing the right thing at all times, being fair and humane to everyone, being very steadfast in your job and insisting you are there to make things work, not fleece the system for selfish gains... these are their ethos and what truly matters to them. It also explain why the country is the wah it is and everyone wants to migrate into it.

This is a sharp contrast to our hypocritical selves in Naija, everyone wants to defraud the next man, no obedience for law, nobody wants to take their Job serious without looking for bribes, so inhumane and savage to people, as far as we are not related. You don't see that nonsense here bro. You don't see the amount of paedophiles the way u see them in Naija. Not possible, such are usually very rare here.

There is more to morality than infringing on people's sexuality and children being kids!!! We should think better as blacks bro

6 Likes

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Wyry: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by oluwaseun89333: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Tedpgrass: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2021
The little boy was killed for less than £155..

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by millionboi2: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Alexxien:

Lol.......I cannot help but to notice, the love for money as either wisen up this generation or Damned them.
u need money to buy books or school in d best University in the world
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Alexxien: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
millionboi2:
u need money to buy books or school in d best University in the world
There are phases for everything.
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
see rubish..
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Jesslove(f): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
This is awful
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by blinking001(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
White kids and stupidity are like 5 and 6. She's a minor, I dont think the little biitch is going to jail... she deserves to be locked up for life.
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Draslo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jesslove:
This is awful
Awful doesn't even begin to describe this. 13 year old paying £150 for her 13 year old boyfriend to get stabbed or robbed. Money that some adults in Naija will work for months to see.

That aside, she acknowledged that the guy is her bf. She also acknowledged that she sent nudes to another person. At 13 o!
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wittyglam:
You have to be careful with the kind of people you date but a 13year old has no business in a relationship. She has been arrested.

You don't understand...

They 'grow up' pretty fast these days. smiley

1 Like

Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by heniford2: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
you see woman fear them no matter her age the are the real devil you see on earth
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by 44Bulldog(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Wittyglam(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
She is not a Nigerian girl tho.
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by BlackfireX: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ghana people eeeehhhhh
Re: A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) by Wittyglam(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Be warned.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii / Broke Boys Are Sleeping With A Lot Of Women. / 9 People Share Their Worst Sex Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.