Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Experience Working As A Bar Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Working As A Bar Man (4131 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Laturuturu: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
During my IT days I was so frustrated cos I couldn't find placement.
Someone got me a job as a bar man at Jibowu fadeyi road. It was actually a very big brotel. Ashawo house ...the place is so big that it has two managers.
One man do come around just to suck pussy. Everyone know him...they will abuse him still he feel less concern. Infact if any me.agree to his demand she will first tell him to go buy her chelsea medium size ...they charge him 30mims for the agreed amount.
Just thinking why a grown man will do doing such.... I ask Aunty Stella one.of the olosho she said the man is harmless that he just like the thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Laturuturu:
Someone got me a job as a bar man at Jibowu fadeyi road. It was actually a very big brotel. Ashawo house ...the place is so big that it has two managers.
One man do come around just to suck pussy. Everyone know him...they will abuse him still he feel less concern. Infact if any me.agree to his demand she will first tell him to go buy her chelsea medium size ...they charge him 30mims for the agreed amount.
Just thinking why a grown man will do doing such.... I ask Aunty Stella one.of the olosho she said the man is harmless that he just like the thing.
Some people are like that!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Qatar2022: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Individual differences
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by MAGG0T(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
shocked

Sucking Ashawo toto?, ...

He must be an immortal....Man is not afraid of gram negative bacteria

14 Likes

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Laturuturu:

this one small na.... many will want to fukc them raw, while others enjoy going down on these women when they are on their period....and the real mad ones want to be rimmed (aka have their nyansh licked) and/or being pissed on while drinking these bitches urine.
to each their own madness.
but beware, i know a few people who work with these bitches (all day everyday) and that easily fall in love with one of them afterall
***spit on floor***

1 Like

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by wiseone28: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chai spit
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
What did I just read
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by hero01(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Laturuturu:
which school did you attend
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Laturuturu: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this one small na.... many will want to fukc them raw, while others enjoy going down on these women when they are on their period....and the real mad ones want to be rimmed (aka have their nyansh licked) and/or being pissed on while drinking these bitches urine.
but beware, i know a few people who work with these bitches (all day everyday) and that easily fall in love with one of them afterall
***spit on floor***

Na wa ooo
Oh I was thinking I hv seen it all sef
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Laturuturu: 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
hero01:
which school did you attend

Ire Poly
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Laturuturu: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

***spit on floor***

Yes Aunty Stella then hv one boyfriend that will fork her for free collect money from her and even beat her join.
She is very beautiful. As per say we are from same state I call her Aunty that means I can't fuxk her though I want to. She took me as her younger bro
Buy me food and drink join but small boys for area dey fuxk her. I go come they look when I go fuxk her
Though I fuxk them mama Ibeji ,iya ngozi ,lady b with her big yansh
Aunty Stella was mad at me when she heard I don fuxk mama ibeji. She say why will I fuxk old.mama....I told her sorry I won't do it again.
She like me die ....but I no shook her

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Rickmann: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

***spit on floor***

Bro, I don't think there's anything worse than using ur tongue on an olosho's honeypot. Even the devil will throwey salute for u.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Womanizer(m): 1:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Rickmann:

Bro, I don't think there's anything worse than using ur tongue on an olosho's honeypot. Even the devil will throwey salute for u.

Each to his own

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Demigod22: 2:10am On Mar 24, 2022
People just have weird fetish. I can't even Bleep olosho talk more of doing that shit. That place is too dirty for tongue.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by PaulH07: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2023
Laturuturu:

Yes Aunty Stella then hv one boyfriend that will fork her for free collect money from her and even beat her join.
She is very beautiful. As per say we are from same state I call her Aunty that means I can't fuxk her though I want to. She took me as her younger bro
Buy me food and drink join but small boys for area dey fuxk her. I go come they look when I go fuxk her
Though I fuxk them mama Ibeji ,iya ngozi ,lady b with her big yansh
Aunty Stella was mad at me when she heard I don fuxk mama ibeji. She say why will I fuxk old.mama....I told her sorry I won't do it again.
She like me die ....but I no shook her

Where will I see ashewo fucck for Fadeyi busstop?
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by okoroemeka(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Demigod22:
People just have weird fetish. I can't even Bleep olosho talk more of doing that shit. That place is too dirty for tongue.
I don't think so,we have only created the illusion that it is dirty but the reality may shock you,do you know the average toliet bowl is cleaner and free of bacteria than an average door handle or elevator keypad?these oloshos wash their pvssy after each round and they maintain it religiously because it is their office

1 Like

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by almarthins(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2023
Laturuturu:

He is under a curse.
What u don't see in nature, if u see it in human then it is not normal.
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by lordnkem000(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2023
There's nothing I won't read on Nairaland o. Are u saying he pays to suck the pvssy or what? Are they not supposed to pay him?
Besides, how can u even consider sucking an olosho? Men dey o
Spitss
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Geovanni412(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2023
lordnkem000:
There's nothing I won't read on Nairaland o. Are u saying he pays to suck the pvssy or what? Are they not supposed to pay him?
Besides, how can u even consider sucking an olosho? Men dey o
Spitss

Any Nigerian girl

The level of hygiene in public toilets even in govt institutions in Nigeria is deplorable...

Not Catching infection for a lady that uses any of these facilities is extremely difficult

Unless you 've been to the girl's house and you can assess her level of hygiene, it is extremely stupid to make d call to go down on her.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by 100smile(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
I don't think so,we have only created the illusion that it is dirty but the reality may shock you,do you know the average toliet bowl is cleaner and free of bacteria than an average door handle or elevator keypad?these oloshos wash their pvssy after each round and they maintain it religiously because it is their office
In conclusion; there is nothing wrong in "sucking ashawo pvssy" right?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by Kobicove(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2023
PaulH07:

Where will I see ashewo fucck for Fadeyi busstop?

Go there and ask around grin
Re: My Experience Working As A Bar Man by lordnkem000(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Geovanni412:

Any Nigerian girl

The level of hygiene in public toilets even in govt institutions in Nigeria is deplorable...

Not Catching infection for a lady that uses any of these facilities is extremely difficult

Unless you 've been to the girl's house and you can assess her level of hygiene, it is extremely stupid to make d call to go down on her.
True bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Big Booty Challenge {photos} / Olanikpekus - The Girl I Almost Killed With My BIG Dick / She "Can't Continue With the Relationship"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.