Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Be Careful What You Say About Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful What You Say About Others (219 Views)

Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated / Guys Be Careful: what ladies do to keep a man / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful What You Say About Others by chinenye497: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2021
I attended a funeral service in the village. After the funeral service, I met one of my cousins, whom I have not seen for over four years.

After exchanging pleasantries, she dragged me to where her husband was standing with another cousin. She was so excited, and in my heart, I was like, is it this short man that Adaora is excited about any way I greeted him and left.

All my life, I have never liked short guys. I use to laugh at my friends who married short men.

When suitors started coming for me, all of them were short men. Jesus!!! Where did I go wrong? Is my past now hunting me? I remember when I was growing up, they were this guy who owned a chemist shop.

If you take your child to his shop for treatment and your child is ugly, he would so make a mockery of that child. At the time, he was not married, so everybody waited for him to get married and start having children.
Click on the link below to continue reading
https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2021/01/01/be-careful-what-you-say-about-others/

(1) (Reply)

Writing Down Women With Honor. / Why I Broke Up With My Fiancé This December-my Feelings Got Carried Away-pt 1 / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.