Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Enough Of The Damm Double Standards From Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Of The Damm Double Standards From Women (230 Views)

Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of The Damm Double Standards From Women by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
so I saw a thread on Twitter where ladies said they love sniffing men clothes when the men aren't there and it gives them pleasure. The thing is I find this completely normal as we humans are attracted to the smell off our opposite genders, it's just a biological thing we cant explain. but you know my problem ? when men talk about sniffing panties of girls which I did for several years because that is the best feeling in the world, especially panties of clean neat girls, it smells like flower and nothing will make your gbola more erect than that smell..nothing! but why do people find that fetish of a man Creepy? but when girls do it to our Male clothes its normal and cute? fuckkkk that hypocritical sheet, if women can brag about sniffing our hoodies and sweat shirts then wtf cant I be allowed to brag about sniffing the flower smelling beautiful panties of a pretty girl?

(1) (Reply)

What Determines A Person's Gender and sexuality: The Mind Or Biology/nature? / How To Win Back Your Ex Today And Repair A Broken Marriage / Buy High Quality Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.