Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? (619 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by LukasPodolski: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2021
If you were to be in Mr. Tunde Thomas shoe, what would you do?

Let me go first....

Well, it's either ;
I commit suicide and let my supposed wife die of guilt OR

I poke her two eyes out, cut all her fingers and toes and commit suicide afterward.

Let's hear from Nairalanders

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by chatinent: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
At that moment a child that is already grow and you don't know that .. I mean you doesn't know that I am not my father. It will be hard for me to continue this relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by Fahdiga(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
I will disown them that very minute
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by heniford2: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
i will kill her and move on
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by dawnomike(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Continue to be the loving father they've always known and will ever have, provided the real father stays of my way...
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by Karleb(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Divorce and might never marry again.
I definitely won't waste my life like Bros Tunde.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by div111(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
dawnomike:
Continue to be the loving father they've always known and will ever have, provided the real father stays of my way...

nice one your royal SIMPness!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
div111:

nice one your royal SIMPness!! cheesy
lol grin guy no mk me laff abeg,I no get joy,I get 2k wahala now

Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by div111(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol grin guy no mk me laff abeg,I no get joy,I get 2k wahala now

the dude is officially nwaeze... senior cool

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by paulolee(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
would divorce her n may help the kids with some take away stipends..
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by Nazgul: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Op don't say that again. You'll commit suicide when you're still agile and potent.

For me, it will hurt me not doubt, I'll take sometime, travel out of that environment to cool off, when I've gotten over the heartbreak I'll remarry and run a DNA test on my kids immediately after birth.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by askino(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Waiting till they are two is the foolishness i wouldnt condone..DNA begins with my first child ..even if MY WIFE IS MY PASTOR'S daugther
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by cooooooks(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
That'll be the end the relationship with the lady.

Relationship with the child will continue if they're grown.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by NigerianDigest1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
dawnomike:

The SIMPlicity of man.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by Thinkherbell(f): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
In igbo land, it is said "it is not one person that owns a child"

Welcome the children and accept them. After all no be only you get am. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by Themainboy22: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thank God and the source used to reveal it to me, send the she-diot wife and the bast.ard away. Afterwards, call for celebration and it will be parte after parte. Modified; @Op did I hear you say you will kill yourself and let her die of guilt? grin grin. I was surfing the internet yesterday, when I came across a particular post, where the the poster was seeking to know if she's the only woman who doesn't feel guilty cheating on their husband. You'll be suprised to see the number of other women who validated her. Don't go and kill yourself oo.. She will even be happy to bang the man again at the night of your burial ceremony. Don't let emotions fool you. The best way to make her die of guilt, is to let her and the bastard go! And live your life to the fullest. When she find out that you are better off without her deceptive avss, she may be the one to end up commiting suicide. Good day!.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by Bornsinner7: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
I can only imagine what I will do.. Lord save me from karashika..
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by Mivici: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Some women didn't cheat, just issues of swap kid in the hospital. some dna prove right.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by 44Bulldog(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by afolarin60591: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Divorce and might never marry again.
I definitely won't waste my life like Bros Tunde.
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That The Kids Are Not Yours? by Wannabenz: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Use them and her for rituals

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Feel Guilty For Hurting You / From Hopelessness To Grace! / Emotional Story Of A Man Who Vowed Never To Give Up On His Dying Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.