Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Traditional Marriage Or White Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage Or White Wedding (293 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Marriage Or White Wedding by Dreadlock69(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
1: Traditional marriage or white wedding which is more preferable
* The pros and cons of each
2 : court marriage
* The pros and cons
Any one with board knowledge on this
Re: Traditional Marriage Or White Wedding by emorse(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Let your pocket decide. There are no pros and cons in marriage.
Re: Traditional Marriage Or White Wedding by ProphetofOdin: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
1: Traditional marriage or white wedding which is more preferable
* The pros and cons of each
2 : court marriage
* The pros and cons
Any one with board knowledge on this

Make sure you do traditional wedding and then you can decide to marry at the court or church.
Re: Traditional Marriage Or White Wedding by NextD18: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Traditional wedding is the most important wedding.
Re: Traditional Marriage Or White Wedding by Dreadlock69(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=emorse post=97744922]Let your pocket decide. There are no pros and cons in marriage.[/quote
Which will you opt for to spend more on
Re: Traditional Marriage Or White Wedding by emorse(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Which will you opt for to spend more on
Whichever will be most convenient for me at the time.

(1) (Reply)

My Fame Almost Destroyed Me,but The Almighty God Saved Me. / What Do You Think? / Is It Enough To Say 'i'm Sorry' When Your Partner Offers An Apology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.