Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Mark 8th Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Mark 8th Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Post (172 Views)

"The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon / The Problem With Beautiful Women / Never Pray For Man That Is Good In Bed As Husband - Actor Deyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Mark 8th Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Post by moseskalu555: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2021

Deyemi Okanlawon and his wife, Damilola, marked their 8th wedding anniversary today, January 5, as he took to social media to pen down a short romantic message.
The Nigerian film, television, theatre, and voice actor who is best known for his roles in the TV Series Gidi Up and An African City and featured in Movies, If Tomorrow Comes and Road took to his official verified Instagram handle and shared a cute photo of himself and his beautiful wife and pen down the short romantic message.

Sharing the photo with his over 400K followers, the actor wrote;

“05:01:13… 8 years later and I’m still wondering where you found the love, strength and patience to help groom me into the man I am today. I thank God everyday (ok ok most days) for you in my life and I pray that His Wisdom and Grace continues with us till He calls us home. I love you ❤️ #besideeverysuccessfulman #theresasuccessfulwoman”

SEE POST HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/actor-deyemi-okanlawon-mark-8th-wedding-anniversary-with-beautiful-post/

Re: Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Mark 8th Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Post by hellohgy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

IMT Enugu Released Screening Date For Post UTME / *followers Deal* / What Must I Do To Be Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.