Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen (106943 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by GodsOwnFav(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Slay witch on the loose!
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by mdsne(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kylekent59:
Nigerian girls are useless. Holes everywhere!!!

I don't pity anyone that tells a story of how a guy broke her heart.

Even if it says SA, Nigerian girls are useless.
you lack reading sense
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by olisaEze(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bia u dis Op, e be like say u nor know the meaning of middle aged woman abi ur phone screen is scratched?

Meanwhile ndi mba southie, if we talk na dey will say we’re the ones corrupting their young girls.

Na Naija men send am go church without panties na? grin
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by mnwogu(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Who is pushing these types of headlines to front page? Now that she forgot her undies, what does she want.us to do about it? Nonesense post �

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by sleeknaija(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Judolisco:
d guy no even read headline

Abhi o. Na their way b dat grin
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Adazubi: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
This is righteousness89 glory be to Jesus. Welcome back bro. I have missed u so much.
Righteousness2:
We are in the Endtimes.
Many Jezebels and Deliah's are unleashed in various forms to liquidate and Damage Destinies..
No place is Spared!
Some of the Preachers are not Helping Matters.
So many are not told the truth that will save their souls. They are fed with Motivational words that has nothing to do with the salvation of the soul.
The Church has become worldly
The World has become Churchy

Be it as it may, the Word of GOD cannot change because of a Changing Word.
Hell is Real!
Heaven is Real!
Without Holiness! No Eyes will see the LORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by PotatoSalad(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Big lie. It's not possible she's not wearing undies and the ass will still be packaged like that inside skirt. If na trouser now it's understandable, the ass will still be firm but for skirt, it's a big lie. Pant dey package ass same way bra dey package boobs
Prof
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by mulerogold(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
We are in the Endtimes.
Many Jezebels and Deliah's are unleashed in various forms to liquidate and Damage Destinies..
No place is Spared!
Some of the Preachers are not Helping Matters.
So many are not told the truth that will save their souls. They are fed with Motivational words that has nothing to do with the salvation of the soul.
The Church has become worldly
The World has become Churchy

Be it as it may, the Word of GOD cannot change because of a Changing Word.
Hell is Real!
Heaven is Real!
Without Holiness! No Eyes will see the LORD.

Jazebel my foot.

Why would the churches condone indecent mode of dressing

Most of dis business entities called churches should also be blamed for such act not just the perpetrators.

All they care for is the multitude.
The more the gathering the more offering and tithes.

sad

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by SeriouslySense(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
okay

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Apostle must hear this. Funke grin
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Mumkc: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kylekent59:

And this one will have a sister oooo.. Nigerian girls ko
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Correct
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Paulianfa(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kylekent59:

u be mumu, have read the story? is she a Nigerian? What brought a Nigerian girls here when the news refers to SA lady.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Olomba1: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kylekent59:

don't be surprised is one aboki that is squashing her.
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Taiwojon(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
that is rubbish
so you want to pollute the church with your promiscuous lifestyle
I pray you meet Jesus and repent.
why take harlorting to the house of God .
don't bring God's judgement upon your head sister

1 Like

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by chaloskyx: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
BUT THE GIRL IN QUESTION IS S.A NAA HOW NIG GIRLS TAKE ENTER MATTER?
Kylekent59:

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by 2kurupt(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
virginboy1:
Chai South African women and big nyash. shocked

Could it be hereditary. grin

It actually is. It's in their genes
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Softgamer: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
this one toto go smell
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Lambarry1: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Holes??
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Ckmilly22(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
nonsense and ingredients should fry water wetin concern me self
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Pointblank09(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
HMMMM

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yup, that's a premium ass. It's better without panties.

This kind of girl is good as a side chick, because na community food be this.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by ednut1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Try this with Islam. Useless girl
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Maj196(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
A lot of girls are losing it nowadays. Whor.es
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by kevwemike: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kylekent59:

not all Nigerian girls, there are still few good ones
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Dreyton36: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
South African girls are sexy and bootilicious but they're not good in bed
Naija girls are good in bed but their puna wozes bad bad

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Cutehector(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Very easy for any guy to just pull up their skirt and fvck them.
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by semyman: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Church is overrated
Epic centre of immortality
Pastors and the choir mistress can't give you all the details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bloody hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

~Understanding Cool,Warm & Neutral Skin Tones & Colours ~ / Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.