Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen (106899 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by John4B: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
how can u 4get to wear pant to church
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Myer(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
We are in the Endtimes.
Many Jezebels and Deliah's are unleashed in various forms to liquidate and Damage Destinies..
No place is Spared!
Some of the Preachers are not Helping Matters.
So many are not told the truth that will save their souls. They are fed with Motivational words that has nothing to do with the salvation of the soul.
The Church has become worldly
The World has become Churchy

Be it as it may, the Word of GOD cannot change because of a Changing Word.
Hell is Real!
Heaven is Real!
Without Holiness! No Eyes will see the LORD.

Why are you deceiving yourselves?

Even if you don't see this in the church you see it everywhere around you- in schools, at work, in the club, in your neighborhood even in your house. If you can't deal with it then even the church can't help you.

What you need to learn as a human being especially as a guy is self-control.

If God really is offended by this dressing, think about it, won;t he have done something about it? Like make an example of someone who dressed provocatively to church?

All this talks about end times, girls have been dressing worse than this even before the times of Jesus Christ yet the world has not ended.
You need to understand that Christianity is just another religion with it's own claims just as other religions have their claims.

So many other religions also predicted the end of the world only for the world to remain, Rather it's their religion that became extinct.

Just preach your religion of love and stop preaching fear. Because if you convert anyone out of fear and not love, it's just a ,matter of time before they turn back to their old ways and realize it was all scam.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by thinkmoney(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
We are in the Endtimes.
Many Jezebels and Deliah's are unleashed in various forms to liquidate and Damage Destinies..
No place is Spared!
Some of the Preachers are not Helping Matters.
So many are not told the truth that will save their souls. They are fed with Motivational words that has nothing to do with the salvation of the soul.
The Church has become worldly
The World has become Churchy

Be it as it may, the Word of GOD cannot change because of a Changing Word.
Hell is Real!
Heaven is Real!
Without Holiness! No Eyes will see the LORD.
Good one. God is happy with this post
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by 29Ade07: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2021
For a lady to deliberately take selfies and comment that she is in church without underwear on social media tells you about the abundance of her heart.

She has obviously not tasted of the grace of God that bringeth salvation let alone talking about holiness. I pray that the Holy Spirit bring her to her point of repentance from dead works and she equally gets tired of this vain existence. She can still be saved and also be used by God

For those already saved, we are in the last days and the devil is seriously fighting the last battle. Watch and pray while also remembering that without holiness no man shall see the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / ~Understanding Cool,Warm & Neutral Skin Tones & Colours ~ / What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.