Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls (866 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / What Will You Do If You Are In Her Shoe Or His Shoe?? Matured Minds Alone Pls / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by Thelannister: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Like I was trying to have a gist with my bf, daaaaaam hoping he has the same energy tonight only for me ended up been crashed with savage response.

Can I call it quit with this. Or shouldn’t take it up ??

1 Share

Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by Rofhrider: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jejely waka comot ja'e..! don't force the relationship. Sisto, i suspect he doesn't love u anymore.
Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by Fvckyouall: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
He is in a bad mood oga give him space no one likes a clingy lady
Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ladies alone kee u there...
I no understand that background picture, watin dat person d check??

Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
angry
Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by izzou(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
If you were chatting with your boyfriend, how come the screenshot is that of a girl, instead of a guy?

The profile picture is that of a girl, instead of a guy

The name Bose is that of a girl, instead of a guy

The comments on the left should portray that of a girl talking to a guy, but it seems like the opposite

Let me wear my glasses. Maybe I'm seeing something else grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by Donspicey: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
me no understand dis screen shot ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
izzou:
If you were chatting with your boyfriend, how come the screenshot is that of a girl, instead of a guy?

The comments on the left should portray that of a girl talking to a guy, but it seems like the opposite

FBI. WELL D0NE
Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by Rofhrider: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
izzou:

OmG! i didn't notice that. lmao grin
Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by Freelane33(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
2k shepetheriiii, olatunde my guy grin, be careful men Dey pos stand Dey watch every moves and every transactions

Re: Ladies Alone Pls, How Do I Savage Him Back Pls by ValCon888: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lies from the darkest pit of hell just to trend.
Tueh!!

(1) (Reply)

Watch : $£xtape Of Lautech University Lecturer With Student Leaks Out / Stay In Nigeria Vs White Racism Which Will You Pick? / Nairaland And Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.