Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) (1346 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Update From . COM

From The Trending Post Spotted By On Facebook, This Evening, A Nigerian Lady By The name Onyii Gift Has Taken Her Relationship Advice To Facebook About Nigerian Ladies On The Need To Contribute to the life of the man, they are dating.

She Also Stated That Women Should support their man financially, that they should not only offer them Sex And Demand Money From Nigerian Men, Without Adding Any Value To The Life of the man, Reports.

See Her Post On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

RELATIONSHIP ADS

If we remove sex from relationship you will discover that most of we ladies have nothing to offer in relationships............ Search your conscience, What else do you offer aside from sex.

Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies won't see a reason to be in a relationship.... We want our men to take care of us but we add no value to their life other than sex and troubles....

Let's change our mindset, lets learn to be valuable in a relationship, lets pray for them while they are down...... Motivate them to hustle harder, Give them listening ears, Lets give them reasonable advise, Lets play a role of a mother in their life............Well said.

Happy New Year!

Source: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=826625601467414&id=100023599445215&set=gm.766594707606342&source=48

3 Likes

Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
100% fact oya our expired evening newspapers come and defend this one.

Zzor, Stacy09, Fati001, Fuministicqueen,

1 Like

Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by MickzyDonald: 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Loudspeakers please...

Ladies like Zzor won't see this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Massiveglory: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
[s]
Fvckyouall:
100% fact oya our expired evening newspapers come and defend this one.

Zzor, Stacy09, Fati001, Fuministicqueen,
[/s]

This is 2021! Express yourself without Dirty World else I will throw u into uguta lake

1 Like

Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by frankkydee(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97758365:
Update From . COM

Nigerian Lady By The name Onyii Gift Has Advice Nigerian Ladies On Facebook, About The Need To Contribute to the life of the man, they are dating.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=826625601467414&id=100023599445215&set=gm.766594707606342&source=48

Is this reality ?

1 Like

Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Massiveglory:
[s][/s]

This is 2021! Express yourself without Dirty World else I will throw u into uguta lake

How is that a dirty word if what I said was true
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Damikjay(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Everybody don turn adviser on top social media.

2 Likes

Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Molahnelson(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Those people ear is wax gross, their ear is dull of hearing
If you like write a compendium of advice they will still not hear
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
frankkydee:

Onyii Gift, Needed To Be Given Award For Saying The Gospel Truth.

Is this reality ?
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Massiveglory: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fvckyouall:

How is that a dirty word if what I said was true
How do you refer your fellow humans as " Expired "
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Fvckyouall: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Massiveglory:

How do you refer your fellow humans as " Expired "

Expired implies past it's usage date and if a lady is past her prime it's logical and correct to call such expired
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Who made this one a motivational speaker cheesy cheesy undecided ? you come online to preach what you don't pratice, nonsense.
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
virginprincess:
cheesy

Lalasticlala, Come And See, The Truth Is Always Bitter, She Dey Laugh
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97759370:

Lalasticlala, Come And See, The Truth Is Always Bitter, She Dey Laugh
Yea, i'm a laughing because i'm sure she doesn't pratice what she preach, with her yeye make up.
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Nazgul: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
The thing is men should avoid dating broke and lazy girls with high taste.

Any girl that can't independently take care of her basic needs doesn't deserve to be in a relationship. How can you be dating a guy and be asking him to buy you sanitary pad, cream, soap, data... etc. Haba, It shows that you're highly irresponsible, lazy and can't effectively manage a home.

Sadly most average girls have this silly mindset. That's why men see them as sex tools

6 Likes

Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
This is a truth every woman knows deep inside but they still go ahead and take advantage of our sexual desperation for their own gratification,guys need OT and game,these women dont have levels we have to treat them like disposable products,have alot of options and suffer them Cos they need us more than we need them.

1 Like

Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Liposure: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Great advice. I hope they listen
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
I'm sure this Lady is just typing for clout.

A lady is the definition of the man she's dating.

If there are over millions of girls on planet earth and the only one you find worthy to date is a lady with no future ambition.

You yourself, you have no future ambition.

Ladies check this nairaland link below to know exactly what your men have to offer you in a relationship.

https://www.nairaland.com/6148380/sex-relationship-ladies-dont-deceived#94408879

NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Love people for themselves.

That's why some of the prettiest relationship stories are the ones that start young, in school, or at church. The people loved each other for themselves and not money.
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2021
post=97758365:
Update From . COM

From The Trending Post Spotted By On Facebook, This Evening, A Nigerian Lady By The name Onyii Gift Has Taken Her Relationship Advice To Facebook About Nigerian Ladies On The Need To Contribute to the life of the man, they are dating.

She Also Stated That Women Should support their man financially, that they should not only offer them Sex And Demand Money From Nigerian Men, Without Adding Any Value To The Life of the man, Reports.

RELATIONSHIP ADS

If we remove sex from relationship you will discover that most of we ladies have nothing to offer in relationships............ Search your conscience, What else do you offer aside from sex.

Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies won't see a reason to be in a relationship.... We want our men to take care of us but we add no value to their life other than sex and troubles....

Let's change our mindset, lets learn to be valuable in a relationship, lets pray for them while they are down...... Motivate them to hustle harder, Give them listening ears, Lets give them reasonable advise, Lets play a role of a mother in their life............Well said.

Happy New Year!

who is this one? With skin like ghost. Mtcheew
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2021
omó this are the type of bitch i can spend my last cash on, i love it when you talk smartly tongue

i love it when you split fact and fact should be number one thing in man's life ,

who born this sensible soul ? tongue

omó i jusss dey trip anyhow here ,

where are the eleribuu set of people dat says girls with beautiful face have nothing in their head undecided oyaaa come out and lemme kiill you angry

also i am seeing some eleribuu girls above me , they're sayin' shit , are you girls mad or what ? a beautiful and sensible girl is spiting fact and you're bringing up eleribuu view to go against her , aswear nah thunder go fire your hairy pussy angry

may god help us jare, all this girls matter jusss tire me smiley
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by blinking001(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Bullshit advice. So we should hustle harder and bring the money for you to spend? Please women should stop overestimating their importance in a mans life. Besides the pussy they've got nothing to offer. Men dont need trashy advice from women. Period
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Nazgul:
The thing is men should avoid dating broke and lazy girls with high taste.

Any girl that can't independently take care of her basic needs doesn't deserve to be in a relationship. How can you be dating a guy and be asking him to buy you sanitary pad, cream, soap, data... etc. Haba, It shows that you're highly irresponsible, lazy and can't effectively manage a home.

Sadly most average girls have this silly mindset. That's why men see them as sex tools
Hmmm
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Thinkherbell(f): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2021
But remove money from a relationship, what is a man offering? undecided
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by mosdii(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:
But remove money from a relationship, what is a man offering? undecided

Money can solve 99.999% of your problems.
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by mosdii(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Re: Onyii Gift Advises Nigerian Ladies About Relationship With Men (Photos) by Massiveglory: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Expired implies past it's usage date and if a lady is past her prime it's logical and correct to call such expired

Only an Expired being knows an Expired being!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies After Money? / Don't Fall In Love. I'm Warning You! / I Hate Ugly People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.