Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating (8143 Views)

Video:dog Trying To Put Penis Into Lady Vagina By Force / A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo / Photos: Married Man Gets Stuck Inside His Lovers Vagina While Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Vurkay: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
A video which has gone viral after being shared on social media. It captured moment an insecticide cover got stuck in the vagina of an unidentified Nigerian lady.

It was alleged that the insecticide cover got stuck in the lady's vagina while she was masturbating with it. The lady was heard screaming in pain as the cover was forced out of her private part.

(Video)
https://veednews.com/viewers-discretion-lady-in-pain-screams-as-insecticide-cover-that-got-stuck-in-her-vagina-while-masturbating-is-remove-video/

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by badaru911: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
I don't wanna laugh... But truly very funny... Was expecting something small in size like the size of a finger tip but not that big thing....
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by illicit(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
lol....

shocked
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Vurkay: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
badaru911:
I don't wanna laugh... But truly very funny... Was expecting something small in size like the size of a finger tip but not that big thing....

Lol, I was surprised too. I didn't expect that big cover.
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by mrdharkchild(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Lwkmd Sha..
All that juice
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by ojietu: 2:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala for girls without Love Machine

1 Like

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by femi4: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by marshalcarter: 5:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Someone should show me how to make money joooooor undecided
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 06, 2021
Why did u sensor the pic?

What's the essence of this news if we can't fully view the content that brought us all here? angry

6 Likes

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 06, 2021
I just can't imagine the ODOUR of that Emergency Room. Hope they wore N95 before embarking on this?

2 Likes

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by cassidy1996(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2021
hmmm...
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by nanakgh(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Hehe...prolly goes online screaming about broke boys.. meanwhile you yourself are sex starved..why all the pretence ?

3 Likes

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Josefsom(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Gud for her Iôn knw wat dey gain 4rm dat stupid tin
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2021
wahala for towtow Mata
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2021
As a guy or lady, if you can control your sexual urges, you've solved 70% of your problems in life

3 Likes

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by CandyOps(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2021
the shame go be another thing.

we had this girl in secondary school who got a banana broken n stuck inside her tow tow.

She was rushed to the sickbay and when asked what the matter was she kept on repeating 'ogbajigo' 'obajigo' meaning, 'e done break' cheesy

It was the funniest thing ever but we forgot about it with time

1 Like

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by illicit(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2021
CandyOps:

we had this girl in secondary school who got a banana broken n stuck inside her tow tow.

She was rushed to the sickbay and when asked what the matter was she kept on repeating 'ogbajigo' 'obajigo' meaning, 'e done break' cheesy

cheesy
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Vurkay: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2021
CandyOps:

Wow secondary school? And she was already... shocked

Was she punished after she left the the sick bay?

I can't just imagine how they'll bully her in school because of that, if na me, I go too laugh her...
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Vurkay: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2021
miracood:

What's the essence of this news if we can't fully view the content that brought us all here? angry

Sorry about that, it wasn't intentional. I don't know if I'd be banned from posting if I post an obscene photo like that without censoring it.
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by tnerro1(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2021
My only shock was the pvssy was that wide grin
Even dou it was not child birth

2 Likes

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by officialfestus(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2021
tnerro1:
My only shock was the pvssy was that wide grin
Even dou it was not child birth
eagle eye
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by jUeLiZ: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Vurkay:

Wow secondary school? And she was already... shocked

Was she punished after she left the the sick bay?

I can't just imagine how they'll bully her in school because of that, if na me, I go too laugh her...
you too like dis kind gist...you want hear am reach end grin
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Alabule: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2021
How on earth did that big thing find space in her body?
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Vurkay: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2021
jUeLiZ:
you too like dis kind gist...you want hear am reach end grin

Lol, who nor like gist?
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by telkevog(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Abi cucumber no de fit satisfy her again?
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Komolafe89: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
this is world largest river, which p...k go satisfy this drum size
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Samsantos9: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
How the hell did she push it that deep.?
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by paulolee(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
rawbish
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Vurkay: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Samsantos9:
How the hell did she push it that deep.?

Lol, still wondering how she could put something so big inside.
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by gregyboy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
miracood:

I love your boobies chaiil, and i support your comment too
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by policy12: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Things women do!!! The truth is this is not her first time, I believed it started from one finger to two, then banana to cucumber, probably bottle to Insecticide container. There is nothing some ladies won't put in their vag just for pleasure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / Single Ladies And S E X / The Biggest Mistake In My Life.... Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.