Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating (8181 Views)

Video:dog Trying To Put Penis Into Lady Vagina By Force / A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo / Photos: Married Man Gets Stuck Inside His Lovers Vagina While Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by YngDenzel1: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
policy12:
Things women do!!! The truth is this is not her first time, I believed it started from one finger to two, then banana to cucumber, probably bottle to Insecticide container. There is nothing some ladies won't put in their vag just for pleasure.

As you see dem so, dem like sex pass we guys, their sexual appetite is like x10 of ours.

And most of dem no dey work, or engage themselves with anything positive like we guys, so every seconds when they get bored they will be putting things in there
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by CandyOps(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Vurkay:

Wow secondary school? And she was already... shocked

Was she punished after she left the the sick bay?

I can't just imagine how they'll bully her in school because of that, if na me, I go too laugh her...

nahhh she was in senior class. I think ss3 or so lol
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by sharpwriter(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
badaru911:
I don't wanna laugh... But truly very funny... Was expecting something small in size like the size of a finger tip but not that big thing....

Me too... I felt her pain, was feeling for her, but I didn't know when I burst out laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy Her eyes don see wetin she dey find.

Expanding her punna like that to remove that cover go do her as if she wan born cheesy
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by sharpwriter(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
tnerro1:
My only shock was the pvssy was that wide grin
Even dou it was not child birth

You can hear her crying like a baby... e no easy for her o. That tin was stuck and buried deeply with her inner flesh covering it sef before those
doctors used dexterity to remove it. Na as if she wan born cheesy
Re: Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating by Samsantos9: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Vurkay:

Lol, still wondering how she could put something so big inside.
The head of a baby is bigger, so I see no problem here �

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / Who is a Playa/Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.