Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach (4987 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:17am On Jan 06, 2021
This Nigerian lady doctor is not one bit cut out for this British guy's unhealthy character.

Imagine you admire a beautiful lady, luckily for you, you approach her and she gives you her number, one would have thought you were already in the semi-final, then you decide to fumble it by telling her she's stubborn like every other African, and then she blocks you.

So Oyinbo too have village people

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by chatinent: 3:11am On Jan 06, 2021
“Wealth is my middle name.”

I smell Oshodi boys at work.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by MisterGrace: 3:30am On Jan 06, 2021
This is not a real person. Could be one of these idiots doing internet fraud.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Humanoid01(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2021
That person na Naija guy. E too sure me.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Babara1994(m): 4:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Fake British admire, fake doctor! A doctor that can't differentiate between 'patience' and 'patient'.

Naija bloggers, take your time o grin So many cooked up stories these days.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Only a dullard would believe that the chat is real..... The lady made up the chats and I just told her on Twitter. I hate clout chasers!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by femi4: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Patient not patience

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Firstly the chat was a doctored chat

Secondly, the guy is Indian.

Thirdly the chat is an indication of what simps do online.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by JaneYave(f): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Well composed but erroneous in every way. Definitely not the doctors l know.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by oliidell(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Guy is an imposter
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Fheelzz(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Dr Halima wey no sabi spell patient,

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by DontBullshitMe: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2021
"I have patience waiting for me" grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by prince2pac(m): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin Dr and her patience are busy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Kingluqman(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala wear gown grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by careytommy37(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Looks concocted to trend. The things people do for clout.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Memberclub(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Fake account by an Indian incel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by PAWG(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2021
SMH. It’s good she blocked him, some thirsty Naija babes for don fall prey
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by jachike77342: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Well composed but erroneous in every way. Definitely not the doctors l know.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Thinkherbell(f): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Just like all those Indians on Facebook sending dick pictures anyhow grin

I bet you he didn't mean that I, he thought he'd impress the girl by saying that, but he ended up shooting himself on the leg grin

Simps everywhere tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Hestywhyt(f): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2021
chatinent:

I swear..lol
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by lkillbrokehoes: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2021
chatinent:

Naija yahoo boys hand work cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by lkillbrokehoes: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2021
femi4:
Patient not patience
It might be a typo, everyone makes typographical errors so don't judge
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2021
'I have [b][patience/b] waiting for me'
E be things o. sad
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwiIliam:
Nigerian doctor that can't differentiate between patients and patience.
I tire for these Arewa people.
Tufiakwa

You ain't been to the north, you will see brilliant ones among them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwiIliam:
one in every one thousand embarassed

Who told you that, how did you come up with that conclusion, I'm going to set you up for an oral debate with Amiru in any field of your choice, I'm sure you dare not
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2021
lol working boysgrin

she never see anythinggrin boys dey vex for street
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by TANID(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by LikeAking: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nonsense babe n guy.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=seanwiIliam post=97775183][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post A Pic Of Ya Room / My Dream Woman (pic) / See These CURVY LADIES Whose Video Clips Are Breaking The Internet!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.