Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring (65965 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix / Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Flamemignon1(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2021
ericsmith:
yeye news ... of all places to hear bear celebrity gist naa mirrior of uk. my gurl is goin no where
Like of all the news sites In the world. The OP cited US media
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by heniford2: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
There is nothing good as money . After 5 kids see how she’s looking dope..
like she bear them herselfcheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by King44(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2021
tubolancer:
I can't divorce a woman who has supported me all these while, Kanye is making a big mistake......
the divorce is not coming from Kenye but Kim... Kenye has to compromise, he has to, their union is redeemable but Kenye is too stubborn. He might compromise later sha who knows.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by shantti(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Don't fear women rather the men should be bold and smart

i swear
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by King44(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2021
heniford2:
like she bear them herselfcheesy
But she gave birth to the babies the normal way... Or is there something I am missing out on.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by King44(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Kanye was smart to make her sign a prenup..

I ain't saying she's a gold digger but she's messing with no broke nigga..

Respect to jay z..
what prenup
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Kingrefreshed: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2021
JaneYave:
This is not good news at all.

Why?
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by lkillbrokehoes: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2021
causewahala:
She conveniently waited till he became a billionaire, listed on Forbes list. . . . ah well, no surprise there.

Kaye should be hung by the balls. How can you have golddigger as one of your greatest hits and yet have no pre-nup in your marriage
I think he have, check Google
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by GodPunishBiafra: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
So Sad!
What's sad?

What else do you expect when a bǐtch marries a dog or tout?
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by nograv: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2021
The woman was trash...

Who on earth marries a woman who rose to fame with a sex tape mtcheww...

And all the rumours about her with other men like drake during the marriage.. ‘Kiki do you love me?’ Drake sang chai..

Marry an Ashawo, then this is what happens.. The mum was the same as well... **spits**

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by GodPunishBiafra: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2021
JaneYave:
This is not good news at all.
Is this one okay?

Wetin consign you?
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by heniford2: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2021
King44:
But she gave birth to the babies the normal way... Or is there something I am missing out on.
ask google

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by shantti(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2021
AkupeMBANO:
hello Jane. sent you a pm
your moniker is funny
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by BigGuava: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by shantti(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2021
i duff my cap for all dis nigerian men doing court marriages before doing traditional amd white weddings, una dey try, a woman cannot make me do such

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by GodPunishBiafra: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Heartdanny:
Am not happy with this news at all cos am a big fan of kanye and kim. I was always wishing they will proof us wrong consigning the divorce that have characterized celebrity marriages.
RUBBISH

What else do you expect when a bǐtch marries a dog?
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by GodPunishBiafra: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Kanye was smart to make her sign a prenup..

I ain't saying she's a gold digger but she's messing with no broke nigga..

Respect to jay z..
What rubbish is this one saying?
And the idǐots also liking your ignorant post...

Wetin consign jay z for the matter?

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by DAVE5(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2021
xProfx:
Well, it's a miracle their relationship lasted this long, honestly! Nobody can cope with the Kardashians and their abnormal lifestyle.

Their father is now a transgender woman, the ladies live their lives on camera 24/7, their mother is a cougar, Kylie is also a baby mama, not married, Kanye too has bipolar disorder...

It's just a whole bunch on crappy lifestyle.

Some people’s role model; nah hin you just gather them up and diss

Well, they could never have been my role model in this lifetime or the next but u gate to see all this divorce things, life isn’t so hard ohh, we make it hard for ourselves
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Bullman(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2021
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-kim-kardashian-kayne-west-23268228

So she waited for him to become a billionaire first? Holy shit if i marry oyinbo abeg call me bastard.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by causewahala: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I think he have, check Google

I thinks not!!! There's no place its explicitly stated that they have a pre-nup (all I've read on google is conjectures and what ifs. . . I could be wrong though). Knowing Kim for who she really is, you think she'd really sign a pre-nup when she knew what she planned all along.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by donnie(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Another Isrealite is about to loose his fortunes to a white woman. The Most High's commandments against marrying gentile women still stands and is wisdom.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12309784_intermarriage_jpeg_jpegd90460fc028666317432f3faf118eadb
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by jericco1(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2021
I'm not sure they ever married but I'm sad though because TBH, you hardly see Kanye in Kim's pictures.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Youngzedd(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2021
A separate source has said that Kanye has become increasingly irritated by the Kardashian family's lifestyle and uncomfortable with where it was all heading.

The source said: "Is completely over the entire family … He wants nothing to do with them."

Kanye has also reportedly labelled Keeping Up With The Kardashians as "unbearable" and is looking to distance himself from them.

Is he just discovering that he married into an olosho family?

It would seem that the main sticking point in the divorce settlement talks is Kim wanting Kanye to hand over their Calalbasas home in California.

They paid $40 million for the property and then a further $20 million renovating it to how they wanted it, with a minimalist pure white design which has been described as "an oasis of purity and light.”

The source said: “Kim is trying to get Kanye to turn over the Calabasas house to her, because that’s where the kids are based and growing up. That is their home.”

Marriage has been a cashout for women. Kanye will learn the hard way. When he's done paying, he will take the red pill and preach the message to all corners of the world.

Simping is a disorder.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2021
If he divorve 70 pervcent of his wealth wil go to kim
NairalandSARS:

He is a billionaire.
He doesn't need her.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by BigGuava: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...!

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Tjiaz(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Nothing new here we bn knew before
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Youngzedd(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2021
shantti:
i duff my cap for all dis nigerian men doing court marriages before doing traditional amd white weddings, una dey try, a woman cannot make me do such

If you want to travel abroad with your family, how will you do it without cert from the government?
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by seanwilliam(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Marayola:
4 kids not 5.
North
Saint
Chicago
Psalm
chai you must be used to watching kuwtk

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Halo22: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2021
What do u expect from them before, when they live their lives on the screen 24/7.
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Ishilove: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2021
I'm surprised they lasted this long

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by LINTUNE(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Kanye I am available.

I will cook
Wash
Mop
Bleed the hell outa u
Eat you
Always stand firm for you
Leave that stupid oyinbo woman alone let me give you African Love.
lol...seem mumu..
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by JaneYave(f): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2021
GodPunishBiafra:

Is this one okay?

Wetin consign you?
It isn't your business what l choose to mind either. Do not call me 'this one' next time. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos) / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) / Hushpuppi And His Son Go For Shopping In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.