Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring (65918 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West $2bn Divorce, From Property To Supercars (Pix / Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Divorce: How Much Money Is At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by seanwilliam(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2021
eyinjuege:

She has 4 children. She carried 2 pregnancies herself and used a surrogate for the last 2.
I hope they're able to resolve their differences
even at that , she still looks good and take away

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2021
I keep wondering why most celebrity marriages don't work and why most general marriages are being endured.

What could be wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by seanwilliam(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
I keep wondering why most celebrity marriages don't work and why most general marriages are being endured.

What could be wrong?
marriage is more or less a prison nowadays

12 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Elsueno: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Personally, I hate pasting my pictures on social media, I also dislike appearing on TV....Just imagining the man has to endure that shyt for almost 24 Hours for several years..... him don try

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Tumbulum: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Dpsychologist:
I always know that this will happen to kanye west.
He is messing with a gold digger.
she is not a gold digger. She is already made money before kanye came to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by meobizy(f): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2021
I thought they had four children. Who’s the freeloader in that picture? I don’t believe this. Kim loves publicity. The year has started and she’s trying to get the shine from the rona. I will accept this only when reputable news outlets report it. Nairaland too carry fake information.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2021
MrSensor:
Fear women
Don't fear women rather the men should be bold and be smart. Once you as a man notices strange attitude from your woman kindly call her to order and reset her head.

9 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
marriage is more or less a prison nowadays

Why so?
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by luminouz(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2021
So she didnt know he had mental issues before she married him abi?

If na man do this now, everywhere on NL go burn cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by adewale2011(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2021
MrSensor:
Fear women

MrSensor:
Trust no women
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Heartdanny(f): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Am not happy with this news at all cos am a big fan of kanye and kim. I was always wishing they will proof us wrong consigning the divorce that have characterized celebrity marriages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Chirowman(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Kanye has been mentally unstable for quite some time

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by AngelicBeing: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Next jare, who cares wink
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by harmony75: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Noooooooooooo please
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Nchenches: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Repent, Kim, or perish.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by owolabi5: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2021
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by tunapawizzy: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2021
By Kim`s standard, the marriage lasted for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Bruno3000(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Kanye was smart to make her sign a prenup..

I ain't saying she's a gold digger but she's messing with no broke nigga..

Respect to jay z..
jay Z didn't drop that line

12 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by luminouz(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Heartdanny:
Am not happy with this news at all cos am a big fan of kanye and kim. I was always wishing they will proof us wrong consigning the divorce that have characterized celebrity marriages.
Yen yen yen grin
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Meself: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2021
God pls help them to resolve this issue.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Nchenches: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Let’s pray for Kim to repent - or perish.

All those kids but without a father figure? - A future nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2021
If this is true,I am not surprised.

She is done having all the kids she needs, why deal with his tantrums?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by ariesbull: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Kanye wants privacy

Kim wants publicity

And they can't tally

18 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Dpsychologist: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Tumbulum:
she is not a gold digger. She is already made money before kanye came to her
I guess you don't know her history and how she made her money from beginning.

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Kaymaxine(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2021
The whole union was a facade before jare
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Jaymaestro(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2021
They tried
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by King44(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2021
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-kim-kardashian-kayne-west-23268228
Fear woman. I am not sentimental and I said fear woman because the reason why Kim wants to leave Kenye doesn't add up. Kenye has hated her family life style even before they got married and he became a born again Christian... One thing I like about her though is the fact that she was a pillar and she has always supported Kenye through tough and thing in the past even when he almost ran mad.

You shouldn't have dated or married a man who despises your family life style but you went ahead because he is so rich and famous but now that it seems your life is getting better and you are not just an ordinary reality star you were before he married you, you are now filling for a divorce and your lawyer is saying trash because of stomach infrastructure.

The case here is she has grown (true) and she thinks she is better than Kanye (more independent)

Talking about support, if not for Kenye she may still be remain stock in a reality fame, so they both supported each other and made each other a better person, the support wasn't one sided but if Kenye wasn't Kenye the babe go don divorce am tey tey before now.

The funny thing is that their marriage is redeemable but it would make Kenye look weak because Kenye is a very stubborn person. The balance, the life style he should have come to terms with which he refused may make him look soft if he allows it but to have his fam back he gas to compromise. I hope he meticulously drops his guard a lil bith for the sake of his family.

Kenye might not want to leave that Casablanca home though because he also loves it, so stating that the house hold so much memories doesn't cut it, shey no be one place them dey stay before them move go there. Give them another house they would grow to love it. She should kuku say give me the house Kenye instead if lying.

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by bigpicture001: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Kanye was smart to make her sign a prenup..

I ain't saying she's a gold digger but she's messing with no broke nigga..

Respect to jay z..

.u are saying wot u don't know...kanye married Kim broke...sh made him if you don't know. that was why he seemingly tied her down with plenty children

Now he is also rich and misbehaving has started
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by mohims(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2021
xProfx:
Well, it's a miracle their relationship lasted this long, honestly! Nobody can cope with the Kardashians and their abnormal lifestyle.

Their father is now a transgender woman, the ladies live their lives on camera 24/7, their mother is a cougar, Kylie is also a baby mama, not married, Kanye too has bipolar disorder...

It's just a whole bunch on crappy lifestyle.
The transgender woman is not Kim's father. Kim's father is late. He was Armenian. Kim and two of her other sisters have the same Father. The transgender woman is the Father of kylie and her other younger sisters

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by tunapawizzy: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2021
NairalandSARS:

He is a billionaire.
He doesn't need her.
its not money matter...the problem is can Kanye´s state of mind right now take this....with the mental issues again....and Kim sabi do "pepper dem"

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Chimeluv(f): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2021
They both need space, but kanye is a needy person so he may quickly move onto someone else while kim will face her studies and the spotlight, the kids will have two homes instead of one undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring by Ahmed0336(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Bruno3000:
jay Z didn't drop that line
you dey mind am?
that's ye bars.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.